One thing I know for sure that I’m going to do this Thanksgiving is to indulge in some great food. And having food from outside is an idea that always makes me happy. So, if you are like me, then maybe you, too, are looking for dining options outside. How about trying Qdoba’s Mexican fare for Thanksgiving?
Qdoba will be open on November 24, 2022, Thanksgiving. This food chain will accept orders according to its usual working hours, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
However, do note that national fast-food chains may be owned by individuals, and they may operate at different or reduced hours. Therefore, calling them ahead to confirm the timings is always a good idea on such holidays.
Mexican fast-food restaurant chain Qdoba started its business in 1995. The chain is located in over 700 places in 47 States of the United States and Canada. This food chain has a long list of menu items, which includes entrees such as customizable bowls, burritos, tacos, and quesadillas.
This food brand also offers customers keto, low-carb, and vegan-friendly options. So, turning to Qdoba for a meal is always a memorable experience.
Have you ever wondered what Qdoba means? After many years of business, QDOBA Mexican Eats revealed in 2019 the meaning behind what “QDOBA” stands for.
Qdoba did this via a series of quirky video spots. Each video opened with an acronym suggesting what QDOBA might stand for, i.e., Queso, Delicious On Basically Anything. But it finally revealed that QDOBA stands for flavor.
In the article below, we will find out whether Qdoba stays open on Thanksgiving and its operational hours. Furthermore, I will also tell you about some of the food items on Qdoba’s Menu that you must try.
Qdoba Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving 2022
|Qdoba Thanksgiving Hours||11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
The good news is that Qdoba will open on Thanksgiving this year to serve its customers flavorful Mexican food. This restaurant chain will work at its regular timings, which are from 11.00 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
But some outlets may work at reduced hours since this food chain is franchise owned. Therefore, you should check with your nearest Qdoba outlet about Thanksgiving timing once again to avoid inconvenience.
So, have you made up your mind to devour Mexican food on Thanksgiving this year? Let me tell you another piece of information that might be beneficial for you. On national holidays, it can sometimes become a bit of a task to sit in a restaurant peacefully due to customers queuing up for meals.
Therefore, if you want to avoid crowded restaurants, you can enjoy a meal from Qdoba from the comfort of your home. Qdoba has made it convenient for customers to order food online and deliver it to their doorstep.
It has also tied up with other food delivery services like Grubhub, Uber Eats, Seamless, and Postmates to deliver your food at home. So, you can take advantage of these apps to have fresh and delicious food from Qdoba at home.
Now that you know quite a few things about this restaurant chain let’s get to find out some of the best menu items at Qdoba.
Qdoba Specials That You Can Try On Thanksgiving
The top five Qdoba menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving are:-
- Qdoba Surf & Turf Bowl
- Qdoba Southwest Steak Burrito
- Chicken Protein Bowl
- Street Style Chicken Tacos
- Impossible Bowl or Impossible Burrito
1. Qdoba Surf & Turf Bowl
If you love seafood, then Qdoba has a special item for you that you will absolutely love. The food chain has added to its menu the new Surf & Turf bowl that features Citrus-Lime Shrimp. The limited-time offer brings with it sustainably-sourced shrimp, which is also Best Aquaculture Practices rated.
The Surf & Turf Burrito or Bowl comes with sauteed citrus lime shrimp and grilled adobo steak paired with smoky chile crema, hand-crafted guacamole, and a sprinkle of cotija cheese. It is served over a bowl of cilantro lime rice and black beans or wrapped in a tortilla.
The Citrus-Lime Shrimp Burrito or Bowl includes freshly sauteed Citrus Lime Shrimp, smoky chile crema, cilantro lime rice, black beans, and a sprinkle of cotija cheese.
Describing this stunning creation, the chief marketing officer at Qdoba said, “Our Citrus-Lime Shrimp is tossed in a tangy lime sauce and sauteed right in our kitchens. It delivers all the vibrant, fresh flavors you would expect from Qdoba and is a great choice for summertime.
Guests can add our new shrimp to any entrée or indulge in our Surf & Turf Bowl or Burrito, which features Citrus-Lime Shrimp and Grilled Adobo Steak. Because why choose only one when you can have double the protein and double the flavor!”
2. Qdoba Southwest Steak Burrito
For a true Mexican experience, you can’t miss out on having a burrito. And at Qdoba, you are sure to have a great experience with the Southwest steak burrito. Why do I say so? Take a look at the ingredient list.
Qdoba’s Southwest steak burrito features a warm flour tortilla encasing grilled steak, chile crema, chile corn salsa, and crunchy tortilla strips with cilantro lime rice and black beans. The chile crema is a spicy and creamy sauce that provides the burrito a smoky heat from chipotles in adobo.
Then comes a flavorful layer of Chile corn salsa that contains crunchy corn and chopped peppers mixed perfectly with cilantro, jalapenos, a little lime juice, and salt. This burrito also achieves its flavors from rice that is cooked with lime and cilantro. And then comes the most integral ingredient of Mexican food – black beans.
Try out this incredible burrito at Qdoba on your next visit, and tell me how you find it in the comments section below.
3. Chicken Protein Bowl
I find bowls extremely satisfying. They come with a delicious list of ingredients. And when it comes to proteins like chicken, it gets all the more better. So, when at Qdoba, try the chicken protein bowl.
This bowl features sumptuous ingredients like a double portion of grilled adobo chicken, sautéed fajita vegetables, hand-smashed guacamole, pico de gallo, salsa verde, crisp lettuce, and black beans.
4. Street Style Chicken Tacos
Another dish made to satisfy that big chicken hunger is street-style chicken tacos. Made with fresh and premium quality ingredients, these tacos will leave you delighted. Want to know what’s in it?
Qdoba describes its street-style chicken tacos as “Grilled adobo chicken in a soft corn tortilla topped with hand-smashed guac, salsa verde, red onion, and cotija cheese. Served with three tacos.” The guacamole at Qdoba is a delicious item that is quite irresistible.
It is made with avocados, red onions, cilantro, jalapeño peppers, lime juice, and salt. And so is the salsa verde, which is made of tomatillo, jalapeño peppers, cilantro, garlic, and spices. These two ingredients give this dish a stunning flavorful boost.
5. Impossible Bowl or Impossible Burrito
As I mentioned above, Qdoba takes care of the needs of all and provides a great dining option for vegan and vegetarian customers too. And after looking at what it offers in this segment, you might just want to skip on the non-vegetarian option for this meal.
The impossible bowl or burrito is a fully customizable option at Qdoba that can be topped with any of the plant-based ingredients listed below to make a tasty meal. The customer can choose their base between cilantro lime rice or brown rice and black beans, or pinto beans.
And then, you can also add flavor-enhancing items to the list, like salsa Roja and guacamole. The end result is mouth-watering deliciousness!
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is another fast-food bistro that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving. Click on the link to know what you can expect from this restaurant on Thanksgiving this year.
- Steak’ N Shake – Not just turkey, you can enjoy your Thanksgiving by having delicious steak dishes at Shake N’ Shack. Follow the link to know all the holiday updates of Steak’ N Shake.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- KFC – How about snacking on some ‘Krispy-licious’ chicken on Thanksgiving? The answer, as I know, is always a ‘Yes.’ So, follow the link to know what you can expect from KFC on Thanksgiving this year.
- Del Taco – If you love Mexican cuisine, you can visit Del Taco. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. To know what else you can expect from Del Taco on Thanksgiving, check out our article on the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- McAlister’s Deli – Among all the deli’s out there, McAlister’s Deli is a perfect place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family. Check out the menu specials offered by McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving this year.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- White Castle – White Castle is another restaurant that’s open and ready to offer its customers on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know more about all the dishes that you can enjoy on Thanksgiving.
- Kispy Kreme – Have a ‘healthy-licious’ breakfast snacking on donuts with coffee on Thanksgiving from Krispy Kreme. Read further to know this restaurant chain’s operational hours.
Qdoba will stay open on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2022. The timings of the chain remain the same, which is from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. So, head over to Qdoba to dig into delicious Mexican food, and thank me later!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Qdoba open on Thanksgiving 2022?
Qdoba will stay open and operational on Thanksgiving 2022.
What will be Qdoba’s working hours on Thanksgiving 2022?
What will be Qdoba’s working hours on Thanksgiving 2022?
Qdoba’s working hours on Thanksgiving will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Qdoba on Thanksgiving 2022?
The top Qdoba menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving Day are Qdoba Surf & Turf Bowl, Qdoba Southwest Steak Burrito, Chicken Protein Bowl, Street Style Chicken Tacos, and Impossible Bowl or Impossible Burrito.
Does Qdoba offer home delivery?
You can order your favorite meals DoorDash, Seamless, Postmates, Grubhub, and Uber Eats.
Does Qdoba offer beverages?
Qdoba offers beverages like regular and large fountain drinks, Coca-Cola, diet coke, and bottled water.