If Mexican food is what you love, then hitting Qdoba on this Labor Day holiday will be the right choice for you. Think of delicious tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and other Mexican concoctions. Just the thought of these makes your mouth water, right? So, why not plan this Labor Day holiday at Qdoba? Oh, but is it open for serving?
Qdoba stays open on Labor Day every year. This chain will serve its customers on this holiday as per its normal timings, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. However, do keep in mind that certain Qdoba locations may operate at reduced hours or varying timings on Labor Day 2023. Thus, check the timings of the location you’re heading to beforehand!
Qdoba is a Mexican fast-food restaurant chain that started serving its customers in 1995. The chain opened in Denver, Colorado but has now expanded to 722 locations across the country. This brand has undergone quite a few name changes. In 1999, it went from Z-Teca to Qdoba due to a trademark infringement, and before that, it was Zuma Fresh Mexican Grill. In 2015, it again went from being Qdoba Mexican Grill to Qdoba Mexican Eats.
With other Mexican restaurants as its competitors, Qdoba also underwent rebranding. And to attract customers, it offered a lot of freebies in 2014. Qdoba got really generous and offered its customers complimentary chili BBQ sauce and fajita vegetables to gratis queso and guacamole.
Another fact about the brand that many don’t know about is that Qdoba was owned by Jack in the Box for a few years. In 2003, Jack in the Box bought the chain for $45 million when it had only 85 locations across 16 states. However, it sold Qdoba in 2018 for $305 million to Apollo Global Management.
Whatever happened with Qdoba in terms of its branding and ownership now remains history. What the customers are concerned about is good food, and Qdoba does just that. So, in the article below, we will find out what menu specials this Mexican fast-food restaurant offer and its operational timings on Labor Day 2023.
What's In The Post
Qdoba Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Qdoba Labor Day hours||11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
Qdoba will remain open and provide service to customers on Labor Day 2023. This chain will remain open according to its usual operational hours, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. However, certain locations might work for reduced hours or varied timings. Therefore, it would be best to check with them before heading to a Qdoba location.
In comparison to its competitors, Qdoba provides its customers with an extensive range of menus. These include vegetarian-friendly Impossible brands of faux meat, keto, and vegan-friendly meals. So, at Qdoba, you not only take care getting great-tasting items but also healthy options. This restaurant chain also promises to provide the freshest ingredients, and everything is customizable. One thing to keep in mind is that Qdoba’s menu can vary quite a bit from location to location. That said, you will still be in for a great treat.
Qdoba Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
The top five Qdoba menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Impossible Nachos
- Veggie Taco Salad
- Impossible Fajita Bowl
- Burrito Bowl
- Smoky Chicken Cheese-Crusted Quesadilla
1. Impossible Nachos
When it comes to Mexican food, how can you not try nachos? But nachos at Qdoba are served unconventionally. The Impossible Nachos feature Impossible Foods crumbles, your choice of 3-Cheese Queso or Queso Diablo, chips, guacamole, your choice of salsa, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
Now, why did I say nachos at Qdoba are served unconventionally? That’s because, unlike in other restaurants, the nachos bag is handed over to customers at checkout, and the toppings come in a bowl. This makes for a great idea as you don’t have to be in a hurry to eat it all at once to prevent your nachos from getting soggy. You can dip each nacho chip at a time and enjoy it at a relaxed pace. That’s what I call a great meal!
2. Veggies Taco Salad
Qdoba is a great choice of restaurant for vegetarians. You can get healthy and affordable options at Qdoba that are also tasty. The Taco Salad can be served either in a bowl or the signature crunchy tortilla shell. Qdoba allows customers to top their taco salads with any of the plant-based salsa. You can add your favorite type of rice, your choice of any ingredients, including guacamole, fajita peppers, shredded lettuce, pickled jalapenos, tortilla strips, and either pinto or black beans. The Taco Salad at Qdoba is the perfect option for a lighter meal that comes with delicious ingredients.
3. Impossible Fajita Bowl
Hello vegan customers! The signature impossible fajita bowl is specially curated for you. This vegan bowl is the ultimate option for something quick and filling. It comes with plant-based Impossible protein, corn salsa, salsa, Verde, fajita veggies, and black beans over cilantro lime rice.
What’s more? You can also customize the bowl to include any ingredients of your choice or vegan sauces.
4. Burrito Bowl
Burrito bowls are not only filling, but they come with a burst of flavors from the long list of ingredients. And with that also comes a variety of textures. That promising mix truly makes a holiday special. So, when at Qdoba, build-your-own burrito bowls with cheese, queso, beans, fajita veggies, beef, and salsa.
5. Smoky Chicken Cheese-Crusted Quesadilla
Moving on from bowls, Qdoba offers Smoky Chicken Cheese-Crusted Quesadilla for all chicken lovers that make for a delectable treat. This quesadilla is made of golden cheese-crusted tortilla, which is filled with flame-grilled adobo chicken, QDOBA’s signature 3-cheese queso, smoky chile crema, pico de gallo, and shredded cheese. Both these options come with a side of hand-crafted guacamole and sour cream for dipping. Now, how can anyone go wrong with that kind of cheese? Save this item for your Labor Day celebration.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Del Taco – If you want to try some indulgent Mexican food on Labor Day, make sure you visit Del Taco. The menu of this restaurant never fails to impress when it comes to serving authentic Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, etc.
- Checkers – Have some “Crazy good food” from Checkers this Labor Day! All the locations of Checkers are open and serve its customers hearty dishes. Follow the link and have a look at the Labor Day hours of Checkers and its special menu items served on Labor Day this year.
- Firehouse Subs – Sandwiches are always a perfect treat, even if it’s a holiday! Firehouse Subs is ready to serve you all its special sandwiches on Labor day this year. Follow the link to know the operational hours of Firehouse Subs on Labor Day.
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian food paradise has planned to stay open and active for its customers on Labor day. So, you can enjoy your favorite coffee, donuts, and burgers from Tim Hortons on Labor Day this year.
- Church’s Chicken – If you’re looking for Southern-cuisine inspired options to celebrate Labor day, Church’s Chicken is a perfect choice for you. This restaurant chain fried chicken and numerous other southern-style dishes. Have a look at all the dishes that you can expect from the menu of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Labor Day treats at a southwestern grill sounds perfect, right? All Moe’s outlets are open and will serve their delicious food to the customers on Labor Day. So, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Moe’s.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli is another famous food hub where you can celebrate Labor Day this year. You can enjoy hearty options like soups, salads, beverages, etc., here. Feel free to follow the link and check out its menu specials that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has decided to stay open for its customers on Labor Day is Jason’s Deli. You’ll find decadent pasta, wraps, soups, drinks, etc., on its menu. Seek out the link to know what special they have on their menu for Labor Day.
- Baskin Robbins – With 31 classic flavors on the menu, Baskin Robbins is loved by everyone. This ice cream brand has decided to stay open and available for its customers on Labor Day. So, to end your holiday meal on a sweet note, make sure you have your favorite-flavored ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is a hub for classic Mexican treats. This restaurant chain has quesadillas, burritos, and much more on the menu to make your meal memorable. So, wait no further and follow the link to know more about this restaurant’s Labor Day plans.
With all those yummy treats discussed above, aren’t you excited to head to Qdoba? Qdoba will stay open on Labor Day, September 4, 2023. The chain keeps all its locations operational even on this holiday. The timings of the chain remain the same even on Labor Day, which is from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Head over to Qdoba this Labor Day to enjoy great meals with friends.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Qdoba open on Labor Day 2023?
Qdoba will stay open and operational on Labor Day 2023.
What will be Qdoba’s working hours on Labor Day 2023?
Qdoba’s working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Qdoba on Labor Day 2023?
The top Qdoba menu items that you should try this Labor Day are impossible nachos, veggie taco salad, impossible fajita bowl, burrito bowl, and smoky chicken cheese-crusted quesadilla.
Does Qdoba offer home delivery?
You can order your favorite meals DoorDash, Grubhub, and Uber Eats.
Does Qdoba offer beverages?
Qdoba offers beverages like regular and large fountain drinks, Coca-Cola, diet coke, and bottled water.