Be it birthday celebrations, a hangout with friends, or a holiday celebration; delicious food is a necessity! What’s even more necessary is delicious food from the Qdoba menu! But is Qdoba open on Easter?
Qdoba will be open and available to provide its services to you on Easter. The chain will be fully operating and taking orders on April 17, from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. So, drop in and grab some Qdoba food for your Easter celebrations!
Qdoba has been popular forever now for its Mexican-styled food. The chain has over 600 restaurants spread nationwide and has experienced major success throughout the years.
But what will be Qdoba’s working hours on Easter? What will the chain services to its customers? All of this information is provided further below!
Qdoba Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Qdoba Easter Hours||11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
Qdoba will remain open and operational on Easter. The chain has decided to take orders and serve customers from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on April 17. Qdoba has been ever-so dedicated to its customers and hence, has decided to remain open on Easter.
Qdoba is known for providing great food and excellent services to its customers. The chain is known to have well-behaved, hardworking employees, along with using fresh ingredients while cooking. But what all should you try from this chain on Easter?
Qdoba Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Qdoba menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Street Style Chicken Tacos
- Corn Tortilla Chips & Guacamole
- Chicken Queso Burrito
- Impossible Burrito Bowl
- Beef Taco Salad
1. Street Style Chicken Tacos
Qdoba street-style chicken tacos are one of the most ordered menu items of the chain. These tacos have the ability to take your taste buds on a short trip to Mexico and give you that authentic Mexican taste.
These street-style chicken tacos have their tacos made of corn. The fillings include “grilled, adobo-marinated chicken”. The tacos are lastly topped off with salsa verde sauce, guacamole, salty cotija cheese, and red onion.
2. Corn Tortilla Chips & Guacamole
Qdoba corn tortilla chips & guacamole might seem like a simple dish to you, but it’s one of the specialties of this chain. It has that homely taste and is absolutely delicious! Making up for a perfect snack, this is a must-try for Easter!
By ordering this dish, you’ll get to munch down on crispy corn tortilla chips while dipping them in the delicious green guacamole. The guacamole is flavorful with an undertone of lime.
3. Chicken Queso Burrito
The chicken queso burrito at Qdoba is one of its kind. It is absolutely delicious and is made fresh for the customers. This dish is started off by nicely marinating the chicken with adobo flavoring.
The chicken is then grilled to perfection and rolled into the burrito along with several ingredients like pico de gallo, cilantro-lime rice, black beans, corn salsa, and cheese. Lastly, a load of queso is added to the burrito.
4. Impossible Burrito Bowl
If you’re a fan of the Impossible burgers but want to lower your meat intake, this Qdoba impossible burrito bowl is for you! Packed with delicious vegetarian, plant-based meat goodness, this burrito bowl should be your number one pick on Easter!
This impossible burrito bowl has nicely cooked plant-based meat along with several other ingredients like corn, rice, salsa, onions, black beans, and peppers. So, grab one this Easter and have a delicious tie!
5. Beef Taco Salad
The Qdoba beef taco salad is the best of both worlds as it has both the goodness of meat and a salad! This salad is massive with ingredients loaded onto it in huge amounts!
This beef taco salad has savory ground beef and is super delicious. It also has a lot of fresh lettuce along with the toppings of your choice. These toppings include guacamole, sour cream, cotija cheese, and pinto beans.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
Qdoba will remain open and will be serving its customers on Easter. The chain will be rolling out delicious food and providing its services to customers on April 17, from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Celebrate Easter with Qdoba and have a delicious time!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Qdoba open on Easter?
Qdoba will remain open and will be serving its customers on Easter i.e. April 17.
What will be Qdoba’s working hours on Easter?
Qdoba will be open and operational on Easter as per its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
What will Qdoba be serving to its customers on Easter?
The top five Qdoba menu items that you should try this Easter are street style chicken tacos, corn tortilla chips & guacamole, chicken queso burrito, impossible burrito bowl, beef taco salad, etc.