Halloween comin’ up! Well, this means it’s time for the whole family to get together and celebrate. Does cooking for a lot of people sound too much to you? Then how about indulging in some piping hot pizza with family and friends? Not just any pizza, though, the best pizza ever from Papa John’s, of course! But, for you to celebrate with some Papa John’s pizza on Halloween, it does have to be open. So, let us find out the same!
Papa John’s claims that they take Halloween very seriously and thrive on serving pizzas on this holiday, no matter how your celebration may be. They do live by this statement as Papa John’s will be open and serving delicious pizzas and more on Halloween this year. Their official opening and closing hours will stay the same as usual, which are 10:00 am to 12:00 am.
Papa John’s is an American pizza restaurant chain, which was founded in 1984. It was founded by John Shnatter, hence the name. They opened their first outlet, technically in Jeffersonville, Indiana, when John Shnatter installed an oven inside a broom closet at the back of his father’s tavern.
The pizzas were an instant hit and so, soon the owner bought expensive pizza equipment and started selling them out of a converted closet. Ever since this first expansion happened, the company has never had the need to look back. They soon became a real hit amongst customers and started growing really quickly.
Now, Papa John’s pizza has made a name for itself not just in the United States but worldwide. As of now, they have a total of 5,500 locations worldwide! Some of the places where Papa John’s is a common name are Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, North Africa, and also some parts of Asia.
The delicious food items on Papa John’s menu have indeed been the reason for their growing popularity. Their menu features great pizza options to choose from, along with papadias, sides, drinks, extras, and desserts.
They are also responsible for the largest pizza delivery that ever happened, serving 13,500 pizzas to 6000 construction workers! This just proves that when you work hard, you must treat yourself with some Papa John’s!
Keeping my dad jokes aside, this article will help you with a detailed guide to know all about the operational hours of Papa John’s on Halloween this year. I will explain the ways in which you can enjoy their delicious pizzas.
Along with that, some specials from their menu that are surely not worth missing out on this Halloween. So, with nothing else to wait for, let us get into the cheesy world of Papa John’s!
Papa John’s Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Papa John’s Operating Hours On Halloween||10:00 am to 12:00 am|
Papa John’s, on most holidays through the year, does believe in making the same better for customers by serving them some of their delicious food. So, following this norm that they have, they will be open this Halloween. Their official hours of operation will stay the same as usual for most outlets, which are 10:00 am to 12:00 am.
But, there are chances that some outlets may run as per a holiday schedule. Moreover, it is important to know that quite a lot of Papa John’s outlets in the US are franchise owned. So they may have reduced timings of operation if so decided by the franchise owner.
It would indeed be a very disappointing and troublesome situation to travel all the way to the outlet and find out that it doesn’t open anytime soon! So, to save yourself all this hassle, it is actually better to check with a team member at your closest Papa John’s location for the exact hours of operation.
Moreover, if Halloween seems like a time when restaurants are too crowded, and you wouldn’t feel comfortable dining in a restaurant, Papa John’s has the ultimate solution for you! They will also be delivering their fresh pizzas on Halloween right to your doorstep.
You either place your order via their official website or through delivery platforms like Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub. All of this sounds too appealing to wait till Halloween, right? I can understand!
But, if you do visit them on Halloween, there are some specials on their menu that are really not worth missing out on. So, let us together discover these specials from Papa John’s!
Specials From The Papa John’s Menu That Are Worth Trying On Halloween
The top five dishes from the Papa John’s menu that you cannot miss out on, this Halloween are:
- Pepperoni Pizza
- Tuscan 6 Cheese Pizza
- Garlic Parmesan Knots
- Papa’s Wings
- Cinnamon Pull Apart
1. Pepperoni Pizza
For non-vegetarian pizza lovers, is there any better topping than good old pepperoni? I am sure the answer for most of you is no! Pepperoni is the most classic you could get with a pizza and no one does it as well as Papa John’s pizza!
The pepperoni pizza at Papa John’s is special, as the flavors all come together really well. The pizza dough is the right amount of chewy yet crispy, topped with their classic and extremely flavorful tomato sauce.
What makes it even better is that they top the pizza with three different types of cheese, which are parmesan, romano, and of course, mozzarella. So, after a tiresome Halloween night, if you just want to lay on your couch with a classic pepperoni pizza, you know the best is from Papa John’s!
2. Tuscan 6 Cheese Pizza
Move aside non-vegetarians, as Papa John’s has the best delight ever for vegetarians! Along with the few other vegetarian pizza options on the menu, the one that stands out the most is their Tuscan 6 Cheese Pizza!
This pizza is a great option for vegetarians and, well, anyone who likes their pizza without any toppings and as cheesy as possible! With this pizza, first comes the perfect pizza base, topped with their pizza sauces.
The six kinds of cheese that they use on this pizza are mozzarella, parmesan, romano, asiago, provolone, and fontina. There is actually no better cheesy delight to chill with on Halloween than this pizza!
3. Garlic Parmesan Knots
Pizzas are great as they are, for sure. But doesn’t it feel a little incomplete if you don’t have a side complementing the pizza? Especially if you are sharing the pizza with your loved ones! Papa John’s does great sides, like their garlic parmesan knots.
These knots are made with freshly baked dough, which is topped with garlic and parmesan cheese. They are served alongside their pizza sauce, for you to dip and get an even more exciting flavor.
A single portion of Garlic Parmesan Knots consists of 8 pieces, which are enough to share, or even have all by yourself if you have the appetite for it! So, don’t let your pizza be lonely on Halloween, and order some Garlic Parmesan Knots to complement it.
4. Papa’s Wings
Whoever said that the sides with pizzas have to be limited to garlic bread or knots! Papa John’s does a range of sides to serve along with their pizzas, one of the most popular ones being their wings. These wings are hot selling, as they are super delicious!
These wings are oven baked, which gives them a crispy exterior. However, when you bite into one of them, you will get an explosion of flavors in your mouth with the juicy texture inside.
The wings are topped in the sauce of your choice. I would personally recommend the ranch sauce for dipping as it compliments the wings really well! In case you are bored of the same old garlic bread, you now know what to order along with your pizza on Halloween!
5. Cinnamon Pull Apart
Pizzas, or any meal for that matter, are incomplete without something sweet in the end. This goes especially for holidays, as most of us have been saving up to eat a special dessert on Halloween.
After your pizza, if you want to enjoy a delicious sweet treat other than candy, you should try the Cinnamon pull apart from Papa John’s pizza! These bite-sized treats are made with freshly prepared dough, which is covered in Cinnamon and crumbles.
The rolls are further baked and then drizzled generously with some delicious cream cheese frosting. This Cinnamon pull-apart will take care of your dessert and late-night breakfast cravings on Halloween.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Sonic Drive-In – Frozen slushes or delicious fast food, you can get all your Sonic favorites even on Halloween. Don’t believe me? Follow the link to find out the Halloween plans of Sonic-Drive In.
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- Arby’s – Planning to order food online on Halloween? Your favorite fast food will reach your doorstep even faster if it’s from Arby’s. As you already know, food from Arby’s is worth a holiday feast. Follow the link to know what you can expect from Arby’s on Halloween this year.
- Little Caesars – Pizza treat on Halloween? It’s never a bad idea. When all your plans fail, pizza treats save the day on holidays like Halloween. And Little Caesars has got pizzas that you can customize according to your holiday mood. So, seek out the link and check out this restaurant chain’s holiday plans.
- Dairy Queen – A holiday feast is incomplete without sumptuous desserts. So, Dairy Queen is among the obvious choices when it comes to having the best ice creams or shakes. Check out the link to know all you can try on Halloween from Dairy Queen.
- Jack in the Box – Planning to have all your favorite comfies boxed up as a Halloween meal from Jack in the Box? Seek out the link here to know what to expect from the Jack in the Box menu on Halloween this year.
- Panda Express – Express all your love to friends and family by taking them out on dinner at Panda Express on Halloween this year. But is Panda Express open and operational on Halloween this year? Follow the link to learn all about the holiday plans of Panda Express.
- Popeyes – Another icon in the food industry that never fails to offer holiday-worthy food is Popeye. If you already know this restaurant chain, you might already be a fan of its fried chicken. So, go ahead and follow the link to know its plans for Halloween this year.
- KFC – Who doesn’t like to indulge in some ‘Krispy’ goodness on Halloween? Talking about ‘Krispy goodness’, KFC comes to mind first. So, don’t wait any further and follow the link to know all the KFC special dishes for Halloween.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger! Yes, that’s the exact feeling you get when you’re enjoying your favorite burger at Whataburger. Follow the link to have an idea about what you can have at Whataburger on Halloween this year.
Papa John’s Pizza will be open and serving customers with lip-smacking pizzas and more on Halloween this year. Most outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 10:00 am to 12:00 am.
But, some of the outlets may operate on a holiday schedule. So, to save time, do call the outlet closest to you before you plan to visit. This way, you can enjoy Papa John’s pizza on Halloween in the best way possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Papa John’s be open on Halloween?
Yes, Papa John’s will be open on Halloween this year.
What will be the opening and closing hours of Papa John’s on Halloween?
Most outlets will run as per their official hours, which are 10:00 am to 12:00 am.
Does Papa John’s have other vegetarian pizza options?
Yes, Papa John’s has a total of two vegetarian pizza options.
Will Papa John’s be open only for dine-in on Halloween?
No, you can also get food delivered from Papa John’s by ordering either from their official website or delivery platforms like Uber Eats, Grubhub, and DoorDash.
What are the special menu items from Papa John’s?
The best menu items from Papa John’s that you should try this Halloween are Pepperoni Pizza, Tuscan 6 Cheese Pizza, Garlic Parmesan Knots, Papa’s Wings, and Cinnamon Pull Apart.