Halloween is all about versatility, and so is Panera Bread. If you like sandwiches and your friend prefers mac and cheese, then only Panera Bread can satisfy you both! So this Halloween, let’s celebrate it along with Panera Bread. But wait, is Panera Bread open on Halloween?
Regardless of it being a holiday, Panera Bread is fully functioning on Halloween and is working on its usual schedule, which is from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Panera Bread is ready to serve its customers some yummy food on Halloween. However, there might be a slight change in timing at some outlets, so check the timing of a specific outlet before heading there.
Panera Bread is an American bakery-cafe and fast-casual restaurant chain. Starting as a single outlet in St.Louis in 1987, this bakery-café-restaurant chain has multiple outlets across America. Panera Bread has grown so much that visiting Panera Bread has become a daily habit for many Americans.
Panera Bread is all about variety. This restaurant is widely known for its sandwiches. Other than that, the restaurant also has salads, soups, pizza, beverages, mac and cheese, breakfast, kids’ meals, beverages, and much more.
If you are visiting Panera Bread for the first time, you’ll be amused by the long menu and will definitely get confused regarding what to eat as everything looks delicious!
Panera Bread loves its customers. They serve not only the best food but also give free wifi. Thus, if you need to grab a sandwich and work for a little while, Panera Bread is the best place for it.
Today, there are multiple restaurants all across America. But have you ever wondered what makes Panera Bread different from all of it? Apart from serving the best food in the country, Panera Bread is built on a beautiful faith, which is “Good food served in warm, welcoming spaces by people who care can bring out the best in all of us.” Panera Bread not just fills our stomachs with good food but also makes us feel at home.
In this article, we will discuss the operational status of Panera Bread this Halloween. Let’s see whether it is open or not! Since Panera Bread has an elaborate menu, we are also bringing you some food recommendations! Without much ado, let’s get into the article.
What's In The Post
Panera Bread Opening/ Closing Hours On Halloween
|Panera Bread Halloween Hours||6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
Panera Bread is open and is fully functional this Halloween. Panera Bread, which gives great importance to its customers, is working on its usual schedule, which is from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. However, there might be a slight change in timing at some locations. Therefore, make sure to check the particular working hours of specific restaurants before heading out.
Panera Bread is a great place to hang out on Halloween night. Other than dine-in, Panera Bread also provides services like catering. Thus, if you want to celebrate Halloween in a big way, Panera Bread is the right place to order all your food. From starters to desserts, you could get all your favorites in a single spot!
Panera Bread will be open on Halloween. Not just that, Panera Bread also includes some Halloween-themed food on its menu. Therefore, if you like to have a special treat for Halloween, Panera Bread is the ideal place to visit this Halloween.
Panera Bread has already stolen our hearts with its delicious food. But if you ever visit their social media page, they are bound to make you smile! On Halloween 2017, their Instagram post read, “It’s only scary when cookies run out.” Not just that, they take their social media very seriously to serve their customers. Thus, if you have any queries or complaints, you can inform them there.
Halloween is one such celebration that needs a lot of planning. One has to figure out their and their loved one’s costume, food menu, and much more. Now that you know, Panera Bread is open on Halloween! But what you should get from there is still a big question. If you are too confused, scroll down to our next section.
Panera Bread Special That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Panera Bread menu items that you should try this Halloween are-
- Asian Sesame Salad
- Kitchen Sink Cookie
- Toasted Frontega Chicken Sandwich
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Mac & Cheese
1. Asian Sesame Salad
Whenever we hear the word salad, health comes to our mind. Salads are healthy! I agree. But who said salads aren’t tasty? If you think so, then, this Halloween, make sure to try the Asian sesame salad from Panera Bread.
It’s extremely healthy and delicious. It comes with a bed of romaine lettuce loaded with ingredients like cilantro, almonds, sesame seeds, and much more. Along with all these, it also has white meat chicken.
This salad is very mild and fresh in taste and has all the “supernatural” power to refresh your palate as well as your guests. If you are on a diet this Halloween yet want to try something tasty, go to Panera Bread and have this salad.
2. Kitchen Sink Cookie
Halloween is all about cookies and treats. If you are tired of eating the same dish every year, then you have to try the kitchen sink cookie from Panera. It will be the perfect dessert for your Halloween meal or can also be eaten as a snack.
This kitchen sink cookie is extremely flavorful in nature. It has a sweet and salty taste to it. On the very first bite of the kitchen sink cookie, one could feel the presence of chocolate, caramel, and drizzled salt.
A kitchen sink cookie is an experience of its own. It is quite large in size, and Panera Bread claims it could be shared between the two. If we wanted to, we could, but the cookie is so delicious that we cannot even share a piece of it!
Thus, this Halloween, while visiting Panera Bread, make sure to get a bag full of kitchen sink cookies. You can have it and also share some with some goofy ghosts around.
3. Toasted Frontega Chicken Sandwich
If you ever ask me to pick one item from the extensive menu of Panera Bread, this will be it. This sandwich is just too perfect to be missed and deserves a moment of appreciation.
If you are tired of tricking and collecting treats and want something to fill your stomach, then a toasted frontage chicken sandwich is the perfect one for you. It is extremely delicious and filling at the same time.
Smoked chicken, mozzarella cheese, salt, pepper, tomatoes, basil, red onion, and chipotle sauce are among the exciting ingredients in this sandwich. The smoky flavor of the chicken, along with creamy mozzarella cheese, is the highlight of the dish.
4. Breakfast Sandwich
Halloween is about celebrating. But if you’re looking for something simple and filling, this breakfast sandwich is for you. It is just a delicious, simple recipe.
As its name suggests, it doesn’t have an elaborative list of ingredients. It comes with some eggs, meat, veggies, and a slice of cheese. Whatever ingredients are used are extremely fresh and cooked to perfection.
I never thought such an everyday sandwich like this could be so delicious! If you just want to grab a quick bite amidst the celebration, order this sandwich from Panera Bread.
5. Mac & Cheese
Mac & Cheese is one such classic dish. We all must have had Mac & Cheese at least once in our lives. Mac & Cheese is a great option to be included in your Halloween menu. Even if you aren’t a great Mac & Cheese fan, you have to try this Mac & Cheese from Panera Bread.
Panera bread uses tender shell pasta as its pasta choice. It is perfectly cooked in Chian’s tangy aged white cheddar cheese sauce to bring out the perfect flavor and consistency.
If you give it a try this Halloween, you might end up ordering more of it! So, this Halloween, make sure to order some goofy mac and cheese and enjoy it!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Burger King – Burger is, no doubt, a perfect comfort food! In case you’re planning to enjoy burgers on Halloween, don’t miss out on visiting the king of burger hubs. By the king of burger hubs, I mean Burger King. Follow the link to know if it’s open on Halloween this year.
- Starbucks – It’s always good to start a day with a caffeine boost! And when it’s Halloween, a coffee from Starbucks is definitely a great deal. Seek out the link and check out whether your nearest Starbucks stays open and operational on Halloween.
- Subway – It’s Halloween, and Subway is on its way to treating its customers with mouth-watering subs and other foods. Don’t believe me? Check out the link and find all the dishes Subway is serving to its customers on Halloween.
- Taco Bell – Tacos and many other Mexican culinary icons never fail to set a perfect mood for a holiday-worthy treat. For Halloween, Mexican food from Taco Bell is more than a blessing! So, check out what this restaurant chain is offering at discounted prices on Halloween this year.
- Chick-fil-A – To enjoy Halloween by having some fried chicken or ‘chick-filled’ burgers, visit Chick-fil-A. But is this restaurant chain open on Halloween this year? Follow the link to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Wendy’s – Want to know the holiday plans of one of America’s favorite fast-food chains, Wendy’s? If you want to have a good time feasting with your friends at Wendy’s on Halloween, follow the link. You might also get food at special offers around this holiday season.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Fluffy and aerated baked goodies with coffee are a perfect morning treat, especially on holidays like Halloween. To enjoy Halloween special donuts with special holiday coffee, visit your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts. Before that, follow the link to know whether this restaurant chain is active on Halloween.
- Domino’s Pizza – Have a cheezy-licious Halloween party enjoying Domino’s pizzas! You got to follow the link to know if this restaurant chain is open and operational on Halloween this year.
- Chipotle – If you’re planning to have Mexican food on Halloween this year, Chipotle is a perfect place to visit. So, follow the link and check out whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween or not.
- Pizza Hut – Among famous pizza-serving restaurants, Pizza Hut is another choice for Halloween-worthy pizza treats. Seek out the link to know all about its Halloween plans this year.
Panera Bread is a must-visit restaurant if you are someone who enjoys eating good food. But if you are new to this place, Halloween is the best time to visit this restaurant. Panera Bread is open on Halloween and is sticking to its regular working hours, i.e., 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is Panera Bread open on Halloween?
Yes. Panera Bread stays open on Halloween.
What will be Panera Bread’s working hours on Halloween?
Opening and closing hours remain the same as on a regular day, i.e., from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Panera Bread on Halloween?
You can enjoy sandwiches, chicken fries, mac & cheese, cookies, and drinks, along with some Halloween specials.
Are Panera salads healthy?
Yes. Panera salads are generally very healthy.
Is water free at Panera Bread?
Yes. Water is free at Panera bread.