If you love eating from the outside, but are looking for a healthy option, then Panera Bread is a restaurant chain that offers you just that. It is a go-to place for a variety of delectable food items. But is Panera Bread open on Christmas?
Sadly, no. Panera Bread will not be open for Christmas. This popular restaurant chain remains closed on Christmas every year. But you can still visit it the day before and after Christmas during its regular operating hours. The working hours of Panera Bread on other days are from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Bakery-cafe Panera Bread was established in 1987 in Missouri. Today, the brand has over 2000 locations in the United States alone! This restaurant chain believes in baking fresh produce every single day. Panera Bread’s bakery menu features items like freshly baked cookies, muffins, bagels, croissants, and more. Their menu items also include healthy salads, sandwiches, sides, beverages, and more.
Panera Bread believes in the motto, “We believe in serving delicious, freshly prepared, Clean food made with carefully selected ingredients that we are proud to serve our own families. Our menu, crafted by chefs and bakers, features classic, comforting dishes, each with an intriguing twist.”
Panera Bread is one place where you are sure to eat clean and preservative-free food. That’s because they make food without artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. If you haven’t been to this restaurant before, you have been missing out on some great food.
In this article, we will find out why Panera Bread is closed on Christmas. Along with that, you will also get information about the restaurant in the section below.
Why Is Panera Bread Closed On Christmas?
Panera Bread is one of the best clean-eating food chains in America. It serves its customers on most holidays. However, Panera Bread doesn’t carry out its usual operations on Christmas Day as it takes a day off. This is because the company gives its employees a day to celebrate this special with family.
But you still have the option of eating at Panera Bread for the rest of the days. This restaurant chain will stay open a day before Christmas Day, and it will reopen the very next day. The timings of the restaurant will also remain the same on these days according to the restaurant’s official hours. These are from 6.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Now that you know about the working and closing hours of Panera Bread this Christmas let me also give you some more information about the restaurant.
Panera Bread is a cafe that appreciates its regular customers. If you make frequent visits to this bakery and café, then you can also get free drinks here. Frequent customers at the café are rewarded with free drinks by the staff.
The holiday season led to a lot of rush and crowded outdoors. If you want to avoid that, you can enjoy food from Panera Bread at home. This restaurant chain provides home delivery for its customers. To enjoy a crowd-free meal at home, you can place an order at Panera Bread’s website. Moreover, you can also make use of other delivery services like Grubhub, DoorDash, and Seamless to place an order.
Since we are talking about enjoying food from Panera Bread at home, let me also tell you something exciting. You can entirely skip baking this holiday. That’s because, during the holiday season, this restaurant chain also offers a ‘Holiday Pre-order form’ that takes care of your baked goods list. What is this?
You can place a bulk order for your favorite bread and sweets for Christmas by filling out the ‘Holiday Pre-order form.’ This form is available at your local bakery-cafe Panera Bread or on their website. But the condition is that you have to place this order three days before pick up.
This form mentions the list of baked items from which you can choose. These include pastries, muffins, cookies & brownies, breads, bagels, and cream cheese spreads. Doesn’t that sound so much fun? With such an amazing list to choose from, you can surely throw a Christmas party at home.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Christmas 2022
- Burger King – The home of the Whopper, Burger King is known for serving burgers that are so delicious that they actually make you feel like a king! On Christmas day however, this chain will not be open to serve customers.
- Subway – A light sandwich is sometimes all we need to satiate lunchtime hunger pangs. Subway serves some of the best sandwiches ever, however, unfortunately not on Christmas this year.
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is an internationally recognized chain, known for, yes, their tacos! On Christmas, however, Taco Bell will not be serving customers this year.
- Chick-fil-A – Not just known for their OG chicken sandwiches, Chick-fil-A is also one of those restaurants that is known for being closed on Sundays and certain holidays. So, as per those strong norms that the chain follows, they will not be open on Christmas.
- Wendy’s – Wendy’s serves an array of burgers and fast food and of course, how could anyone forget their iconic frosties?! But, on Christmas, you won’t be able to enjoy these specials as the chain will remain closed on the holiday.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – There is no better way to start your day than coffee and donuts, especially if they are from Dunkin’! You may have to buy them a day earlier though as Dunkin’ Donuts will not be open on Christmas this year.
- Domino’s – It’s never a bad time to enjoy piping hot pizza with family, especially on holidays like Christmas! But, Domino’s won’t be the place where you can enjoy pizzas on Christmas as the chain will be closed on the holiday.
- Chipotle – Chipotle is well known for serving some of the best burritos you may ever have in your life. Unfortunately, they will not be open on Christmas this year, so you may have to consider other options for burrito cravings.
- Pizza Hut – Pizza Hut is one of the biggest pizza giants almost all around the world. But, in case you are craving their pizzas on Christmas, you will have to consider other options as they will be closed.
- Sonic Drive-In – Sonic Drive-In is famous not just for serving great burgers and shakes, but also for their unique style of service. But, on Christmas, you will have to consider other places to enjoy the burgers and milkshakes, but maybe not the service!
Panera Bread is a must-visit restaurant to enjoy some of the freshest food available anywhere. However, this restaurant chain will remain closed on Christmas Day. So, you can enjoy a meal from Panera Bread on any other day between 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Additionally, you can also pre-order bakery items by placing an order three days in advance using the Holiday Pre-order form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Is Panera Bread open on Christmas Day?
No, Panera Bread will not open on Christmas Day.
What are Panera Bread’s working hours on normal days?
Opening and closing hours of Panera Bread on a regular day are from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Does Panera Bread provide home delivery?
Yes, Panera Bread provides the option of home delivery. You can place an order at Panera Bread’s website or order through delivery apps like DoorDash, GrubHub, and Seamless.
What menu items can you enjoy at Panera Bread?
The restaurant menu includes items like soups, salads, beverages, mac and cheese, pizza, breakfast, and kids’ meals. They also serve freshly baked cookies, muffins, bagels, croissants, and more.
Does Panera Bread offer catering services?
Yes, Panera Bread offers catering services. You can find out more about it on their website.
What is the ‘Holiday Pre-order form’ at Panera Bread?
This Holiday Pre-order form mentions the list of baked items from Panera Bread which you can choose. These include pastries, muffins, cookies & brownies, breads, bagels, and cream cheese spreads. You have to place the order with the restaurant three days prior to the scheduled pick-up.