Do you love Chinese? Then make one of your holidays extra special by devouring some mouthwatering Chinese food. Labor Day holiday is just around the corner, and it makes sense to indulge in some great food by Panda Express. So, let’s check out whether Panda Express is open this Labor Day.
Panda Express is open on all holidays except Christmas Day and Thanksgiving. So, you can head to this Chinese fast-food chain on September 5, Labor Day 2022, to enjoy yourself with friends. The chain provides its services to customers as per its usual timings, even on Labor Day, which is from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
For a long-time, fast-food options in America were mostly limited to burgers, French fries, and tacos. And then entered the popular American fast food chain Panda Express, a subsidiary of the Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. It was founded by Andrew Cherng and his father, Ming-Tsai Cherng, in 1973. Their first restaurant chain opened up in Pasadena, California. Today, there are more than 2300 stores located in North America and Asia serving delectable Chinese cuisine.
Panda Express is an ever-evolving celebration of American Chinese food. It features selected 23 items on its menu that range in the entree, sides, appetizers, and dessert. While the menu may not be as extensive as the ones you find at a fine dining restaurant, the quality of food remains uncompromised. You can choose from a variety of delicious foods and appetizers. There’s something for everyone.
In the article below, you will find some great options to choose from on Labor Day. So, let’s get started.
Panda Express Opening/Closing Hours on Labor Day 2022
|Panda Express Labor Day Hours||10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
Panda Express will keep its doors open for customers on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. The chain will be serving delicious food to its customers during its regular hours from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
With several options to choose from, food from Panda Express is sure to delight your taste buds this Labor Day! And don’t forget to invite some friends over for a great experience.
Panda Express Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five Panda Express menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Orange Chicken
- Chow Mein
- Beijing Beef
- Wok Seared Steak and Shrimp
- Eggplant Tofu
1. Orange Chicken
Among the other items on its menu, Panda Express orange chicken is the clear winner for the number one spot. It may be a predictable item, but its zesty, sweet, crunchy taste and textures leave us helpless.
The Panda Express orange chicken comes with a beautiful crispy breading. And then comes all the amazing flavors from the orange sauce. The orange flavor is almost floral and works in great combination with the heat from chilies. You may have tasted this recipe at many more restaurants, but the taste profile of Panda Express is significantly better.
You can pair the delectable Orange Chicken with just about any dish on the menu, be it brown rice, Chow Mein, or even the Super Greens. This dish will certainly make your holiday one to remember!
2. Chow Mein
You may be surprised to see this as a top-rated menu item, but Panda Express does offer Chow Mein, which is quite exceptional.
At Panda Express, the texture of the noodles is always perfect. It is neither dry nor slimy. The noodles are also short, so it makes them easy to handle. The dish comes with cabbage, onion, and celery, which not only adds a great flavor but also texture. And the noodles are actually healthy as they are made from wheat.
So, you have enough reasons to pick up Panda Express’ chow Mein on Labor Day this year.
3. Beijing Beef
Another dish that stands out on the Panda Express menu is Beijing Beef. It has an interesting mix of flavors.
This dish comes with battered beef coated with a delicious red sauce that’s both sweet and spicy. Meanwhile, the onions and red bell peppers add a delicious crunch. You can pair this dish with rice or noodles.
4. Wok Seared Steak and Shrimp
The wok seared steak and shrimp is one of Panda Express’s latest offerings this year. And I have to say it is one of the most intriguing dishes on the menu with the list of ingredients that come along with it.
The wok seared steak and shrimp offers four different kinds of vegetables that include red bell peppers, snap peas, onions, and potatoes. These are paired very well with the two different proteins. The shrimps taste juicy and plump, and the steak is cooked perfectly. And what makes wonders is the sauce with its sweet and savory taste.
The Panda Express Wok Seared Steak and Shrimp is surely a delight among the old staples on the menu.
5. Eggplant Tofu
After reading all those dishes, are you wondering whether Panda Express has anything for vegetarians in entrees? Well, it does!
Eggplant tofu is a regional dish that is a good vegetarian option at Panda Express that you can try. The dish comes with braised eggplant, which is soft in texture and complements well with a crispy cube of tofu and crunchy red bell peppers. The eggplant tofu is completed with a sauce that is both sweet and spicy. If you are looking to try something different, then eggplant tofu can be a great idea. So, give this dish a try and tell me how it was in the comments sections below.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Sonic Drive-In – Planning to have your Sonic favorites on Labor Day this year?This restaurant serves holiday meal-worthy treats to the customers, even on holidays like Labor Day. Seek out the link and check out Sonic Drive-In’s operational hours on Labor Day this year.
- Arby’s – From beef burgers to great vegetarian options, Arby’s can serve everything this Labor Day that you can enjoy binging on. To know the timings of Arby’s for Labor Day and the dishes you can enjoy on Labor Day, follow the link!
- Little Caesars – This chain of restaurants in another famous American pizza hub that’s open and ready to serve its customers on Labor Day. You can enjoy numerous varieties of pizzas along with satiating drinks. Click on the name of this restaurant and check out what dishes you can expect on the menu of Little Caesars this Labor Day.
- Dairy Queen – Give a sweet finish to your holiday meal by having delicious frozen treats! By frozen treats, I mean ice creams. But ice creams from Dairy Queen are a real holiday treat. So, check out at what time you should visit this ice cream cum fast food hub to enjoy your Labor Day.
- Jack in the Box – More than just a fast-food restaurant, Jack in the Box is an all-day breakfast hub. So, why not have a happy meal at Jack in the box on holiday like Labor Day? Follow the link now and read the perfect holiday dishes that you can have on Labor Day.
- KFC – A bucket-full crispy fried chicken is worth a holiday meal! Are you, too, having plans to visit KFC on Labor Day this year? So, follow the link to know all the delicious menu items that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Popeyes – How about enjoying mouth-watering flavors from Louisiana Kitchen on Labor Day? Then plan your holiday meal at Popeyes on Labor Day this year. This restaurant chain has amazingly delish dishes to satiate your cravings for Louisiana flavors.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another masterpiece in the American fast-food industry to serve you a happy holiday meal on Labor day this year. So, hurry up and check out at what time you can visit your nearest Papa John’s to have a holiday meal on Labor Day.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger does to a hungry tummy is exactly “Whataburger” menu does to a holiday mood! So don’t forget to try their burger under the special offer on Labor Day this year.
- Jimmy John’s – Jimmy John’s is a food paradise for die-hard foodies! And the good news is that this restaurant chain has decided to stay open and active for its customers on Labor Day this year. But first, check out the link to know what special you can expect on the menu of Jimmy John’s this year on Labor Day.
Panda Express stays open and welcomes customers on Labor Day at all its locations. The chain follows the same working hours on Labor Day, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. So, this September 5, Labor Day, come and celebrate with Panda Express!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Panda Express open on Labor Day?
Panda Express is open and available to take orders on Labor Day, i.e., September 5, 2022.
What will be the Labor Day working hours of Panda Express?
Panda Express will be working during their usual working hours on Labor Day. The working hours will be 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What can you eat at Panda Express on Labor Day?
The Panda Express menu items that you can try this Labor Day are Orange Chicken, Chow Mein, Beijing Beef, Wok Seared Steak and Shrimp, and Eggplant Tofu.
Does Panda Express do delivery?
You can enjoy your favorite food from Panda Express from the comfort of your home by ordering through DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Grub Hub.
Does Panda Express have desserts?
Panda Express offers fortune cookies that come with a message inside.
Does Panda Express serve drinks?
Panda Express drinks have menu items like Diet Coke, Barq’s Root Beer, Fanta Orange, Minute Maid Lemonade, Sprite, Coca-Cola Cherry, Fanta Strawberry, Dasani, Minute Maid Apple Juice, Honest Half Tea Half Lemonade, Coca Cola, Coke Mexico, Fanta Orange Mexico and Sprite Mexico in the United States.
What are appetizer options at Panda Express?
Panda Express Appetizers has menu items like chicken egg roll 6pc, veggie spring roll 12pc, and hot & sour soup bowl in the United States.
What sides does Panda Express offer?
Panda Express has menu items in Family Meal, Bowl, Plate, Bigger Plate, cub meal, A La Carte, appetizers, drinks, and catering in the United States.