Holidays are around! Are you, too, looking forward to cheating on your diet, especially on Labor Day? Then, enjoy some lip-smacking Mexican food from Moe’s Southwest Grill! It’s the best place to enjoy Mexican food with a Southwestern twist on Labor Day. But is Moe’s Southwest Grill actually open on Labor day this year? Let us have a look.
Moe’s Southwest Grill is a chain of restaurants that’s committed to serving its customers on most holidays throughout the year. Similarly, the restaurant will be open and serving customers on Labor day this year. Their official timings will remain the same, which are 10:30 am to 9:00 pm. However, some outlets may operate as per their holiday schedule.
Moe’s Southwest Grill, also known informally as Moe’s, is a chain of Mexican-themed restaurants, originally American in origin. This chain of restaurants was founded in December 2000 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Raving Brands.
Although the name Moe’s may seem like it is named after a person, that is not actually the case. MOE’s stands for Music, Outlaws, and Entertainers. For this reason, music is an important part of their overall dining experience. People who visit the restaurant chain regularly will definitely know this about them!
The restaurant chain is quite popular, not just in the United States but outside too. They have a total of about 700 locations all over the world, with most of them in the United States. Being a Mexican restaurant, they have a large variety to offer to their customers.
The menu has almost every Mexican dish that you can think of, like burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, salads, sides, salsas, drinks, kids menus, and much more!
With the help of this article, you will get to know all about the hours of operation at Moe’s this Labor day. Along with that, you will also get to discover some of the best dishes from their menu, which are worth trying this Labor day.
Moe’s Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Moe’s Operating Hours On Labor Day||10:30 am to 9:00 pm|
With most Moe’s Southwest Grill outlets, they always try to make their customers’ holiday specials by serving them delicious meals. So, at the beginning of the holiday season this year, which is Labor day, you can enjoy food from Moe’s without any hindrance. Their official operating hours on Labor day will remain the same as usual, which are 10:30 am to 9:00 pm.
However, here there is an important thing that you all must keep in mind. Labor day is considered to be an open holiday. So, although the official timings remain the same, chances are that some outlets may work as per a holiday schedule. So, they may open later or close earlier than usual.
It is advised to once call the restaurant outlet closest to you, just to check if they would be operating as per usual hours or not. This will save you the inconvenience of visiting the restaurant and finding out that it isn’t even open! You can also order food from Moe’s via their website or delivery apps like DoorDash and Grubhub.
Moe’s is a Mexican restaurant that is like no other. Their official website states, “From the second you walk into a Moe’s; you’ll notice there’s something different. You actually feel welcomed. Ever since our employees at the first location in Atlanta, GA, in the year 2000, shouted “Welcome to Moe’s!” – which probably scared the bejesus out of those first guests – that phrase has embodied our entire culture. Everybody is welcome at Moe’s. Except, of course, fugitives.”
Moe’s Southwest Grill has made sure they keep this promise. They always welcome customers with their arms wide open to serve them delicious food, no matter what. This place is probably the best way to cheat and end all your Mexican cravings on Labor Day to begin the holiday season in style!
Some Labor Day Specials From The Moe’s Menu That Are Worth A Try
The top five menu items from the Moe’s menu that you should consider trying this Labor day include:
- Moe’s Homewrecker Burrito
- Moe’s Build Your Own Bowl
- Moe’s Chicken Club Quesadilla
- Moe’s Handcrafted Guac
- Moe’s Build Your Own Tacos
1. Moe’s Homewrecker Burrito
Whenever craving Mexican food, is there really anything better than a burrito? Burritos are filling and fun! They are packed with so many flavors and textures that eating just one makes it a complete and filling meal.
Same is the case with this classic homewrecker burrito from Moe’s! This burrito has all the classic components of a burrito, just much better in flavor. Firstly, you get to choose the protein you like best, out of so many options!
The options for protein include ground beef, pork, tofu, sirloin steak, Adobo chicken, and classic chicken. Further packed with rice, beans, some shredded cheese, lettuce, picca de Gallo, sour cream, and the classic Guac from Moe’s. Truly a marvelous and filling experience!
2. Moe’s Build Your Own Bowl
So many of us, including me, are picky eaters, especially when it comes to certain cuisines. It is, however, fair, considering the fact that with new cuisines, there is no guarantee to like all flavors.
Well, you and we are all in luck as Moe’s has a build-your-own bowl! It’s basically just a burrito, without the wrap, with oh so many options! The basic price of the bowl is based on the protein you pick.
The protein options are simple, just the same as the options for the homewrecker burrito. You can add on rice or no rice, as per your choice, along with beans and two free add-on ingredients of your choice. It does get even better as you can also get some free nacho chips and salsa to complete this meal!
3. Moe’s Chicken Club Quesadilla
Quesadillas are a guilty pleasure when it comes to Mexican food. With fresh ingredients wrapped in tortillas and grilled with cheese, is there anything that can go wrong with this food combination? You haven’t tried the best yet if you haven’t tried a quesadilla from Moe’s.
As Moe’s website describes it, “Think BLT, but better!’. This chicken quesadilla is a whole package of flavors, all in one. It has white meat chicken, along with bacon. I am sure just these two ingredients are probably making your mouth water!
Furthermore, the chicken quesadilla also has shredded lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo, and chipotle ranch dressing, all in a grilled tortilla. You can also make it a meal by adding a side and a drink, just for $2.99 extra!
4. Moe’s Handcrafted Guac
Have you ever tried Guacamole if not from Moe’s Southwest Grill? Trust me when I say this; no one does it better than Moe’s! The options on their menu are a little limited, but combining any of their dishes with their Guac will elevate it!
The Guacamole at Moe’s is made fresh every day, with real avocados and none of the frozen or processed stuff. It gets divine with the addition of fresh cilantro, diced onions, diced jalapeños, garlic, salt, and a squeeze of lime.
Usually served with a side of nacho chips, you can also order the Guac as it is. It will go well with the quesadillas, burritos, bowls, and everything in between. So, this Labor day, when you do visit Moe’s, do not forget to order a side of Guac to make your food taste even better than it already is!
5. Moe’s Build Your Own Tacos
Yet again, a boon for picky eaters. Known for their delicious Mexican food, the tacos at Moe’s Southwest Grill are a specialty worth trying. You get to customize them yourself, so that doubles the taste and the fun of these tacos.
The build-your-own tacos have standard protein options ranging from steak, chicken, beef, pork, and tofu to plain old veggies. You can choose the taco to be in a soft or crispy shell, as per your liking.
The tacos are filled with ingredients of your choice, like various types of veggies, beans, cheese, peppers, pico de gallo, and dressings. You can also get free chips and salsa along with the tacos to make it a filling meal. Don’t forget to pair these tacos with some guac to make them taste the best!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Qdoba – Qdoba is one of the best American restaurant chains that offer mouth-watering Mexican food. So, seek out the link to know all the dishes that you can try on Labor Day this year at Qdoba.
- Checkers – Have some “Crazy good food” from Checkers this Labor Day! All the locations of Checkers are open and serve its customers hearty dishes. Follow the link and have a look at the Labor Day hours of Checkers and its special menu items served on Labor Day this year.
- Firehouse Subs – Sandwiches are always a perfect treat, even if it’s a holiday! Firehouse Subs is ready to serve you all its special sandwiches on Labor day this year. Follow the link to know the operational hours of Firehouse Subs on Labor Day.
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian food paradise has planned to stay open and active for its customers on Labor day. So, you can enjoy your favorite coffee, donuts, and burgers from Tim Hortons on Labor Day this year.
- Church’s Chicken – If you’re looking for Southern-cuisine inspired options to celebrate Labor day, Church’s Chicken is a perfect choice for you. This restaurant chain fried chicken and numerous other southern-style dishes. Have a look at all the dishes that you can expect from the menu of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day.
- Del Taco – If you want to try some indulgent Mexican food on Labor Day, make sure you visit Del Taco. The menu of this restaurant never fails to impress when it comes to serving authentic Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, etc.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli is another famous food hub where you can celebrate Labor Day this year. You can enjoy hearty options like soups, salads, beverages, etc., here. Feel free to follow the link and check out its menu specials that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has decided to stay open for its customers on Labor Day is Jason’s Deli. You’ll find decadent pasta, wraps, soups, drinks, etc., on its menu. Seek out the link to know what special they have on their menu for Labor Day.
- Baskin Robbins – With 31 classic flavors on the menu, Baskin Robbins is loved by everyone. This ice cream brand has decided to stay open and available for its customers on Labor Day. So, to end your holiday meal on a sweet note, make sure you have your favorite-flavored ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – In case you want to enjoy Labor Day having a healthy treat, don’t miss out on Boston Market’s menu. This restaurant chain serves healthy sandwiches, meatloaves, and much more. Follow the link to know more about Boston Market Labor Day plans!
Moe’s Southwest Grill will be open for customers on Labor day, 2023. Their official operating hours will be the same as always, which are 10:30 am to 9:00 pm. However, as Labor day is an open holiday, there are chances that some outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule.
So, they may open later than usual or close earlier. The best way to avoid any sort of inconvenience and enjoy your holiday at Moe’s is to ask any of the team members about the exact hours of operation before the holiday. This way, you will be able to enjoy Labor day in style without having to worry about your time, gas, or calories!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Moe’s be open on Labor day 2023?
Yes, Moe’s will be open and serving customers on Labor day, 2023.
What will be the operating hours of Moe’s Southwest Grill on Labor day?
The official operating hours of Moe’s Southwest Grill will remain the same as usual on Labor day, which is 10:30 am to 9:00 pm.
Will all Moe’s restaurants be operating at these hours on Labor day?
Some of Moe’s outlets may operate at reduced hours on Labor day.
Can you also order food from Moe’s on Labor day?
Yes, you can order food to your home on Labor day from Moe’s Southwest Grill via their official website or even food delivery apps like DoorDash, Grubhub, and UberEats.
What are some special items from the Moe’s menu that are worth trying on Labor day?
Some specials from the Moe’s menu that you should try this Labor day are Homewrecker Burrito, Build Your Own Bowl, Chicken Club Quesadilla, Handcrafted Guac and Build Your Own Tacos.