Thanksgiving means indulging in a grand feast surrounded by your loved ones. So, how about celebrating it in a different way this year by heading to McAlister’s Deli? This restaurant is sure to delight all the customers with its interesting menu. But is McAlister’s Deli open on Thanksgiving?
McAlister’s Deli is here to put bright smiles on your faces this Thanksgiving. Unlike other restaurants, McAlister’s Deli will serve customers on November 24, 2022. Even on Thanksgiving Day, McAlister’s Deli will open its doors according to its regular timings.
These hours will be from 10:30 am to 09:00 pm. But keep in mind that these are the official hours of operation. Some locations might have different timings.
Haven’t you been to McAlister’s Deli before? McAlister’s Deli is an American chain of fast-casual restaurants that was founded by Dr. Don Newcomb. Its first outlet was opened in Oxford, Mississippi, in 1989. Today, there are about 500 locations of McAlister’s Deli across 29 states in the United States.
To give you a brief view of their menu, McAlister’s Deli features a variety of options to indulge in. These include soups, sides, spuds, salads, sandwiches, shareable, kids menu, beverages, desserts, and much more.
In the sections below, I will tell you all about the operating hours of McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving and some of the items that you must try.
McAlister’s Deli Opening / Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|McAlister’s Deli Operating Hours On Thanksgiving||10:30 am to 09:00 pm.|
McAlister’s Deli believes in spreading joy throughout the year. Therefore, it keeps its services open and accepts orders on most holidays. So, even on Thanksgiving this year, they will accept orders according to their official operating hours. The hours are 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
However, there are chances that some outlets may operate at different hours. Therefore, I suggest that you check up with your nearest McAlister’s Deli about their Thanksgiving timings once again. Furthermore, you don’t have to hit up the restaurant to enjoy their delicious food.
McAlister’s Deli also provides home delivery services to its customers. You can place an order for delivery via their official website. Or else, you can go on delivery platforms like Grubhub and DoorDash to order your favorite meal from McAlister’s Deli.
Another exciting piece of news for you is that this restaurant also does catering. So, you can check up with them for Thanksgiving and plan a party at home with McAlister’s Deli.
Specials From The McAlister’s Deli Menu That Are Worth Trying On Thanksgiving
The top five specials from the McAlister’s Deli menu that you should not miss out on this Thanksgiving are:
- The New Yorker
- The Italian
- Ultimate Nachos
- Savannah Chopped Salad
- Godiva Double Chocolate Cheesecake
1. The New Yorker
Sandwiches at McAlister’s Deli are a pure delight. They come in a variety of options, and each lends a unique taste. But one sandwich that is popularly loved by all is the New Yorker. Let’s take a look at the ingredients list.
The New Yorker sandwiches come with a flavorful lineup of corned beef, pastrami, Swiss, and spicy brown mustard on toasted marbled rye bread. The pastrami is generally made from the navel end of the beef brisket. Raw meat cut is cured in brine in a mixture of salt, sugar, and spices for up to a week.
It is then dried and coated with a mix of spices, including garlic, coriander, black pepper, paprika, cloves, allspice, and mustard seed. You can pair this sandwich with a bag of chips, a side garden salad, or a side caesar salad.
2. The Italian
Another great offering from McAlister’s Deli is the Italian sandwich. This baguette-based sandwich features ingredients that include Black Forest ham, salami, provolone, house-roasted multicolored peppers, spring mix, tomato, red onions, black olives, olive oil & balsamic vinaigrette, and spicy brown mustard.
With such an extensive list of ingredients, you can already imagine the mouthwatering taste it offers.
3. Ultimate Nachos
For me, indulging in a festive meal means at least a three-course spread. So, starting with an appetizing starter is what I look out for. McAlister’s Deli offers its customers the ultimate nachos that is a sumptuous experience for your taste buds.
When you place an order for this dish at McAlister’s Deli, you get tortilla chips dressed in chili, RO*TEL cheese sauce, cheddar-jack, tomato, black olives, jalapeños, green onions, avocado, and sour cream. How can anyone go wrong with that combination?
4. Savannah Chopped Salad
A starter can also be a salad. So, you can pair up a great sandwich from McAlister’s Deli with a healthy and flavorful salad. This restaurant chain offers eight varieties of salads to choose from. But today, we are going to look at the colorful, protein-rich, and delicious Savannah chopped salad.
When you order this salad at McAlister’s Deli, you get a bowl full of mixed greens topped with seasoned grilled chicken, dried cranberries, Gorgonzola, honey-roasted almonds, tomato, and cucumber. The restaurant recommends you try it with Sherry Shallot dressing.
This dress is one of the best dressings that you can find. It is made using ingredients like red onion, brown sugar, sherry wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and mustard seeds. In case you want to keep your calories in check this Thanksgiving Day, this might just be a thing!
5. Godiva Double Chocolate Cheesecake
Looking for a sweet indulgence to end the meal? Order the Godiva double chocolate cheesecake, and thank me later! This gorgeous dessert at McAlister’s Deli is made with Rich Godiva cheesecake baked with chunks of milk chocolate topped with chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and chocolate whipped cream.
It’s chocolate, and it’s chocolate from Godiva! I would never doubt such a recommendation.
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is another fast-food bistro that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving. Click on the link to know what you can expect from this restaurant on Thanksgiving this year.
- Steak’ N Shake – Not just turkey, you can enjoy your Thanksgiving by having delicious steak dishes at Shake N’ Shack. Follow the link to know all the holiday updates of Steak’ N Shake.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is a perfect spot for those who love Mexican cuisine. If you are looking forward to having such delicious food on Thanksgiving, follow the link to know the operational hours of Qdoba on Thanksgiving.
- Del Taco – If you love Mexican cuisine, you can visit Del Taco. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. To know what else you can expect from Del Taco on Thanksgiving, check out our article on the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Domino’s – Bring some delectable Domino’s flavors to the Thanksgiving dinner table! Ready to give your guests the delight of ‘cheezy-licious’ treats from Domino’s on Thanksgiving day? Follow the link and check out what to know what to expect from Domino’s on Thanksgiving.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- White Castle – White Castle is another restaurant that’s open and ready to offer its customers on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know more about all the dishes that you can enjoy on Thanksgiving.
- Kispy Kreme – Have a ‘healthy-licious’ breakfast snacking on donuts with coffee on Thanksgiving from Krispy Kreme. Read further to know this restaurant chain’s operational hours.
McAlister’s Deli will be open on Thanksgiving this year. It will serve its customer’s delicious meals within its official working hours. So, you can head to McAlister’s Deli anytime between 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
However, there are chances that some outlets may open at reduced hours during this holiday. Therefore, to avoid inconvenience, do give them a call to check ahead for their working hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will McAlister’s Deli be open on Thanksgiving?
Yes, McAlister’s Deli will be open on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2022.
What will be the opening and closing timings of McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving?
The official opening and closing times of McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving will be 10:30 am to 09:00 pm.
Does the McAlister’s Deli menu have any desserts?
McAlister’s Deli does have some desserts like cookies, brownie, brookies, and their special Godiva chocolate cheesecake.
Does McAlister’s Deli have any options for vegetarians?
Yes, there are some options for vegetarians to enjoy on the McAlister’s Deli menu.
What are the best menu options from McAlister’s Deli?
The best options from the McAlister’s Deli menu include The New Yorker, The Italian, Ultimate Nachos, Savannah Chopped Salad, and Godiva Double Chocolate Cheesecake.