Pizza is always a good idea when the holidays arrive. And if we look at places that serve delightful toppings, then Little Caesars definitely comes to mind. So, why not celebrate Thanksgiving this year by ordering some delicious pizzas from Little Caesars? But is this restaurant open on Thanksgiving?
Little Caesars will be serving customers on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. This pizza chain will carry out its services as per their usual timings, which are from 10.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. So, Thanksgiving already looks like a great celebration this year with Little Caesars’ meals by your side.
Little Caesars is a multinational American pizza chain that opened its doors to customers in 1960. Warren, Michigan, was the place where it all began. Today, this pizza place is known internationally and comes in the league of other big pizza brands like Papa John’s, Pizza Hut, and Domino’s.
At present, there are 4,175 Little Caesars locations in the United States alone. The brand also runs its business internationally in the Middle East, Asia, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
At Little Caesars, you can indulge in pizza with not just unique toppings but also interesting base options. The menu items include deep-dish style pizzas, classic pizzas, stuffed crust pizzas, and thin-crust pizzas. Along with them, you can indulge in delectable sides, combos, and more.
Fun Fact: A few years back, In an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, comedian and actor Bill Murray revealed that he worked at a Little Caesars restaurant. That was when he struggled to make enough money before becoming famous. During that time, Murray also worked alongside Kerry Simon, the now celebrity chef.
It’s a happy coincidence that two of Little Caesar’s workers have risen to such fame together. In the sections below, let’s find out what are the working hours of Little Caesars on Thanksgiving Day. In addition to that, I will also take you through some of the popular items of Little Caesars that you should definitely try.
What's In The Post
Little Caesars Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving 2023
|Little Caesars Thanksgiving Hours||10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Little Caesars will be celebrating Thanksgiving with its customers this year by keeping its restaurant doors open. This pizza chain will serve its customers piping hot pizzas according to its usual working timings, which are from 10.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
So, you can put your cooking chores aside and enjoy a great meal from Little Caesars on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023.
While you have the option of visiting a Little Caesars restaurant on Thanksgiving Day, folks who do not want to step out need not worry about cooking a meal, too. Little Caesars offers a delivery service that is available at 90% of its stores.
Additionally, you can also order your favorite pizzas from the restaurant by ordering via UberEats, Postmates, Seamless, and DoorDash. Now that you know about Little Caesars’ operational hours and how to order in on Thanksgiving Day let’s find out their menu specials that you should try.
Little Caesars Specials That You Can Try On Thanksgiving 2023
The top five Little Caesars menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving Day are:-
- Little Caesars Hula Hawaiian Pizza
- Little Caesars Veggie Pizza
- 14″ Large 4-N-1 Pizza
- Hot-N-Ready Fun Meal
- BBQ Caesar Wings
1. Little Caesars Hula Hawaiian Pizza
Pizza with meat and veggies are normal combinations that are easy to decide on when we think of pizza toppings. But the debate of having a salty and sweet combo is a real one between consumers and top chefs. While I am not here to settle or get into that argument, one thing I can say is that Little Caesar’s hula Hawaiian pizza is surely divine.
This pizza comes heavily topped with smoky ham and small chunks of pineapple to add a dash of sweetness. All this comes topped on a layer of fine sauce and a blend of cheese. If you are looking to try something unique at Thanksgiving, Little Caesar’s hula Hawaiian pizza can surely make your day.
2. Little Caesars Veggie Pizza
You don’t want to dig into a heavily meaty pizza at all times. Therefore, Little Caesars’ veggie pizza is something you will enjoy. Little Caesars’ veggie pizza features good quality and absolutely fresh and colorful vegetables. Each slice of this pizza comes loaded with olives, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and Italian seasoning. This pizza is a 14″ sized pizza, which makes for a decent size. You can also enjoy this pizza from different crust options that include thin, classic, and deep-dish styles. So, this Thanksgiving Day, satiate your pizza craving by indulging in Little Caesars’ veggie pizza.
3. 14″ Large 4-N-1 Pizza
What are holidays if you don’t dig into unique and special meals? Therefore, look beyond ordering regular pizzas and opt for Little Caesars’ 14″ Large 4-N-1 pizza. This pizza is a refreshing twist to ordering one single pizza and having the same toppings in all the slices.
As the name suggests, this pizza brings the goodness of four toppings in one. Sounds great? Read on to know more about the toppings.
When you order Little Caesars’ 14″ Large 4-N-1 pizza, you get two slices of pizza dressed with pepperoni and Italian sausage, two with ham and green peppers, two with cheese, and two with pepperoni. Image digging into eight slices of delectable toppings, each bringing its own flavors.
4. Hot-N-Ready Fun Meal
I love ordering meals at any restaurant as that allows me to enjoy a bunch of things at great value. So, if you agree with that logic, try out the Hot-N-Ready fun meal at Little Caesars’. This meal includes one large pepperoni or cheese pizza, one portion of Caesar wings, and a 2 L bottle of soda.
The cheese pizza comes with a sweet and spicy sauce and cheese to satisfy those cheesy cravings. Whereas, if you order the pepperoni pizza, you get delicious pieces of pepperoni topped on your pizza. After this, you get to experience delicious oven-roasted chicken wings tossed in a creamy Caesar salad dressing.
The restaurant also offers you a selection of mouthwatering dips to choose from. These include buffalo ranch, cheezy jalapeno, and ranch dipping sauces for less than a dollar each.
5. Buffalo Caesar Wings
Chicken wings always make for a great side or main dish to complete the meals. At Little Caesars’ you can enjoy these wings in three flavors that include BBQ, buffalo, or garlic parmesan. All the chicken wings are oven roasted. You can decide the level of spice you want and team them up with a selection of dips.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Thanksgiving 2023
- Starbucks – For a perfect caffeine fix on Thanksgiving morning, there’s no better place than Starbucks. Follow the link to have a quick peek at the Thanksgiving updates of Starbucks.
- Wendy’s – Well! Wendy’s burger paired with fries seems like a holiday treat for most of us. If that’s true for you, too, then seek out this link too; know what other Wendy’s specials you can have on Thanksgiving day!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Want to add some of the best comforting sweet treats to your Thanksgiving menu? Then, don’t miss out on the Dunkin’ Donuts menu items. Check out the operational hours of Dunkin’ Donuts on Thanksgiving day.
- Domino’s – Bring some delectable Domino’s flavors to the Thanksgiving dinner table! Ready to give your guests the delight of ‘cheezy-licious’ treats from Domino’s on Thanksgiving day? Follow the link and check out what to know what to expect from Domino’s on Thanksgiving.
- Pizza Hut – If you don’t want to miss piping hot cheesy pizzas when it’s time for the Thanksgiving feast, follow the link. Check out what you can have from Pizza Hut on Thanksgiving this year.
- KFC – How about snacking on some ‘Krispy-licious’ chicken on Thanksgiving? The answer, as I know, is always a ‘Yes.’ So, follow the link to know what you can expect from KFC on Thanksgiving this year.
- Burger King – For casual munching or party table lineups, burgers never fail to add fun to your meal. On Thanksgiving, a burger from Burger King is always a great deal! So, follow the link to know the Thanksgiving updates on Burger King.
- Jack In The Box – One of the popular restaurants where you can have pocket-friendly holiday-worthy meals is Jack in the Box. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to check what special they have on their menu on Thanksgiving day.
- Popeyes – If you want to try a chicken sandwich on Thanksgiving, visit Popeyes. You can click on the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on Thanksgiving day.
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
You can enjoy a sumptuous meal from Little Caesars on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. The American chain of restaurants will serve its customers as per its usual timing on Thanksgiving Day. So, call up your friends and make a plan to head to Little Caesars or order in at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Little Caesars open on Thanksgiving 2023?
Little Caesars will stay open on November 23, 2023, Thanksgiving Day. This chain will be taking orders from customers in-house, online, and for takeaways.
What will Little Caesars’ working hours be on Thanksgiving Day?
Little Caesars’ working hours on Thanksgiving Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Little Caesars on Thanksgiving Day 2023?
You can enjoy the following pizzas on Thanksgiving Little Caesars Hula Hawaiian Pizza, Little Caesars Veggie Pizza, 14″ Large 4-N-1 Pizza, Hot-N-Ready Fun Meal, and BBQ Caesar Wings.
Does Little Caesars offer sides?
Little Caesars offers a good variety of sides, such as wings, crazy bread, dips, and desserts.
Does Little Caesars provide home delivery?
Little Caesars does provide home delivery. You can choose to order from Little Caesars via Postmates, Seamless, Uber Eats, or DoorDash. You can also choose their pick-up option.