Labor Day is around the corner, and what better way can it be than to celebrate it at a restaurant near you? And, for that matter, Little Caesars is a perfect place where you can enjoy Labor Day with a gorgeous slice of pizza in your hand. But is Little Caesars open on Labor Day? Come, let’s find out.
Little Caesars stays open on Labor Day. This chain serves its customers as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, keep in mind that certain locations might operate at reduced hours due to holiday. So, make sure to confirm the timings of the Little Caesars outlet you’re headed to.
Little Caesars is a multinational American pizza chain whose story began on a very interesting note. The founders of Little Caesars, Mike Ilitch, and Marian Bayoff, were sent on a blind date that was arranged by Mike’s father, and it resulted in their marriage. The couple decided to spend all their life savings in 1959 to invest in a pizza store in Garden City, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. By 1960, the first franchise opened in Warren, Michigan, and today it is an internationally known brand.
Today there are 4,175 Little Caesars locations in the United States. The state with the most Little Caesars locations in the US is California. The brand operates and franchises pizza restaurants in the United States and internationally in the Middle East, Asia, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
Little Caesars offers an exciting range of pizzas that includes deep-dish style pizzas, classic pizzas, stuffed crust pizzas, and thin-crust pizzas. Along with them, it also offers sides, combos, and more. This chain is popular among customers for its catchy slogan usage, which goes as “Pizza! Pizza!”.
In the sections below, we will take a look at the operational hours of Little Caesars on the Labor Day holiday. You will also find out some of the must-haves at this famous fast-food chain. So, let’s wait no more!
What's In The Post
Little Caesars Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Little Caesars Labor Day hours
|10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Little Caesars remains open on Labor Day. The chain accepts orders from customers as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. As the franchises are owned by different owners, some locations might operate at varying hours. So, it’s best to check with them prior to opening.
There can be chances that you may want to stay in on Labor Day to avoid the rush yet enjoy a Little Caesars’ meal. In such a case, Little Caesars has you covered. The fast-food chain has launched a delivery service that will be available at 90% of its stores. Additionally, you can also order your favorite food from the restaurant by ordering it via UberEats and DoorDash.
Are you also wondering whether Little Caesars has some special deals in store for you? Well, the restaurant does offer some exclusive deals, which you can find out by subscribing for access to their offers, promotions, and new “CRAZY! CRAZY! deals” on their website.
Now that you have an idea about Little Caesars’ operational hours, how to order in, and the way to find a good deal, let’s get to their menu specials.
Little Caesars Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five Little Caesars menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Hot-N-Ready Cheese Pizza
- Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Caesar Wings
- Deep!Deep! Dish Veggie Pizza
- ExtraMostBestest Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
1. Hot-N-Ready Cheese Pizza
The classic hot and light pizza from Little Caesars is really a treat for the ones who are looking for a pocket-friendly yet good-tasting pizza. It is about 12 inches in diameter and comes with eight slices. The USP of Little Caesars’ pizza is the fact they make their dough and sauces in-house.
The Hot-N-Ready cheese pizza, in particular, has a fantastic base of scrumptious crust that is not too thick or thin. It is dressed with a sweet and spicy sauce and enough cheese to keep you satisfied. These three foundational ingredients provide a gratifying pizza experience.
No matter how many times you order this pizza, its taste remains the same since all the ingredients featured in the pizza are measured carefully.
2. Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza
If pepperoni is what you crave, place an order for the pepperoni and cheese stuffed crust pizza for the ultimate experience. While you may think that a stuffed crust pizza is nothing new to the world, a bite into its crust will leave you second-guessing. This pizza is sure to leave your taste buds thrilled with a unique combination of cheese and meat.
Wondering why? This pizza has a rich cheesy stuffing enveloped within the bread that reminds you of baked mozzarella sticks. But the real deal is the pepperoni bits rolled into the dough that really stood out. The stuffed crust comes at a higher price tag. But all those surprises over there make it worth it.
3. Caesar Wings
Whatever the occasion may be, chicken wings go a long way, and at Little Caesars, you have a few options. Little Caesars’ offers wings in four different varieties. You can order the classic oven-roasted, which are tossed in a creamy Caesar salad dressing. You can spice it up with buffalo, BBQ, or garlic parmesan, depending on your taste. The restaurant also offers you a selection of dips to choose from, which includes buffalo ranch, cheezy jalapeno, and ranch dipping sauces for less than a dollar each.
So, if you’re planning to head to your nearest Little Caesars outlet on Labor Day, make sure you get some chicken wings to snack on.
4. Deep!Deep! Dish Veggie Pizza
Little Caesars is proud of its Deep! Deep! Dish pizzas, and so are we. This Large Detroit-style deep dish pizza comes with green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and black Olives. All of the deep-dish pizzas come in servings of eight, making them a great deal for parties or family dinners. Unlike a regular pizza, it comes in a rectangular shape. This pizza is spongy and satisfyingly chewy.
5. ExtraMostBestest Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
For all the thin crust lovers out there, Little Caesars has you covered in this category too. And by thin, we mean really thin! The crust is little more than the height of two tortillas stacked on top of each other. But it holds itself well enough to carry all the toppings. Little Caesars offers a pretty tasty pizza sauce. This pizza comes with a reasonable amount of cheese and pepperoni.
So, if thin crust pizzas appeal to you, you have found the right spot.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Sonic Drive-In – Planning to have your Sonic favorites on Labor Day this year?This restaurant serves holiday meal-worthy treats to the customers, even on holidays like Labor Day. Seek out the link and check out Sonic Drive-In’s operational hours on Labor Day this year.
- Arby’s – From beef burgers to great vegetarian options, Arby’s can serve everything this Labor Day that you can enjoy binging on. To know the timings of Arby’s for Labor Day and the dishes you can enjoy on Labor Day, follow the link!
- KFC – A bucket-full crispy fried chicken is worth a holiday meal! Are you, too, having plans to visit KFC on Labor Day this year? So, follow the link to know all the delicious menu items that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Dairy Queen – Give a sweet finish to your holiday meal by having delicious frozen treats! By frozen treats, I mean ice creams. But ice creams from Dairy Queen are a real holiday treat. So, check out at what time you should visit this ice cream cum fast food hub to enjoy your Labor Day.
- Jack in the Box – More than just a fast-food restaurant, Jack in the Box is an all-day breakfast hub. So, why not have a happy meal at Jack in the box on holiday like Labor Day? Follow the link now and read the perfect holiday dishes that you can have on Labor Day.
- Panda Express – If you feel like trying the best of Chinese cuisine on Labor Day this year, visit your nearest Panda Express. This Chinese restaurant chain is open and serving all its menu specials on Labor Day. So, check out what dishes you can try here at Panda Express on Labor Day this year.
- Popeyes – How about enjoying mouth-watering flavors from Louisiana Kitchen on Labor Day? Then plan your holiday meal at Popeyes on Labor Day this year. This restaurant chain has amazingly delish dishes to satiate your cravings for Louisiana flavors.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another masterpiece in the American fast-food industry to serve you a happy holiday meal on Labor day this year. So, hurry up and check out at what time you can visit your nearest Papa John’s to have a holiday meal on Labor Day.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger does to a hungry tummy is exactly “Whataburger” menu does to a holiday mood! So don’t forget to try their burger under the special offer on Labor Day this year.
- Jimmy John’s – Jimmy John’s is a food paradise for die-hard foodies! And the good news is that this restaurant chain has decided to stay open and active for its customers on Labor Day this year. But first, check out the link to know what special you can expect on the menu of Jimmy John’s this year on Labor Day.
Little Caesars keeps its doors open for customers on Labor Day 2023. The chain accepts orders from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. As mentioned above, you have a few options there to treat yourself to. But these are not all. Head to the nearest Little Caesars restaurant to find out more about its menu options.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Little Caesars open on Labor Day 2023?
Little Caesars will stay open on September 4, 2023, Labor Day. This chain will be taking orders from customers in-house, online, and for takeaways.
What will Little Caesars’ working hours be on Labor Day?
Little Caesars’ working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Little Caesars on Labor Day?
You can enjoy the following pizzas on Labor Day, Hot-N-Ready Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni and Cheese Stuffed Crust Pizza, Caesar Wings, Deep! Deep! Dish Veggie Pizza, ExtraMostBestest Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza.
What Kind of sides does Little Caesars offer?
Little Caesars offers a good variety of sides such as wings, crazy bread, dips, and desserts.
Does Little Caesars provide home delivery?
Little Caesars does provide home delivery. You can choose to order from Little Caesars via Uber Eats or DoorDash. You can also choose their pick-up option.