Pizza for a party is hands down a winner all the way. Little Caesars, with their exciting toppings, always manages to bring a smile to our faces. Therefore, Halloween with a pizza in hand from Little Caesars makes the best choice for having a great day. But to enjoy food from Little Caesars, does the chain open on Halloween?
Little Caesars will keep its restaurants open on Halloween like every year to serve the best pizzas. This chain will serve its customers as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. But do check up with them once before taking your car out, as some locations might work at varying hours.
Multinational American pizza chain Little Caesars was founded in 1959 by a couple who decided to spend all their life savings to invest in a pizza store in Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. The result was such a success that today it is the third-largest pizza restaurant chain in the United States.
Little Caesars has franchises all over the United States and several other countries. These locations include the Caribbean, Canada, Latin America, the Middle East, and Asia. This chain is popular among customers for its catchy slogan – “Pizza! Pizza!”.
New to Little Caesars and wondering what all you can order? Little Caesar’s menu features a long list of items that are sure to satisfy your cheesy cravings. The categories under this chain’s menu include making your own pizza, deep-dish style pizzas, sides, and much more.
You can also enjoy a range of beverages to pair up with your meal. In the article below, let’s find out the operating hours of Little Caesars on Halloween, the menu specials you must try, and whether you have some exciting offers in store.
What's In The Post
Little Caesars Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Little Caesars Halloween Hours||10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Little Caesars remains open on Halloween every year. The chain takes orders as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
But you might want to check the timings once again with the nearest restaurant, as Little Caesars franchises are owned by different owners. Thus, some locations might operate at varying hours.
Getting deals on treats on Halloween feels like stating the obvious. And like most food brands, Little Caesars also comes up with steal deals that are hard to resist. Over the years, this pizza chain has offered deals like discounts, free pizza, and much more on Halloween over the years.
Two years back, it also ran a promotion for pizza lovers to use a spooky Instagram filter and post to their account, tagging @LittleCaesars and using the hashtags #SummonLittleCaesar and #Promotion. This resulted in the customers receiving a free 2-liter of any Pepsi product with an online Little Caesars pizza purchase.
The only trick to this treat was that Instagram users must say, “Pizza! Pizza! … Pizza!” to summon Little Caesar to their phone. “We are always looking for creative ways to engage with our passionate customers, and an Instagram filter that lets them interact with our Little Caesar mascot allows us to do just that,” said Jamie Pescia, Little Caesars’ creative director.
Now that you have an idea about how Little Caesars’ celebrates Halloween let’s look at some of the options to place an order. Not in the mood to step out for Halloween? No worries. Little Caesars has you covered with delivery options through which you can enjoy a meal from the comfort of your home.
This fast-food chain has a delivery service that is available at 90% of its stores. You can also order your favorite food from Little Caesars via UberEats and DoorDash.
Little Caesars Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Little Caesars menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- 14″ Large 4-N-1 Pizza
- Little Caesars 3 Meat Treat Pizza
- Classic Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza
- Ultimate Supreme
- Caesar Wings
1. 14″ Large 4-N-1 Pizza
If you are looking for that one pizza that screams holidays, it has to be Little Caesars 14″ Large 4-N-1 pizza. As the name suggests, this is one pizza that brings the goodness of four toppings in one. How can anyone go wrong by ordering this?
Two slices with pepperoni and Italian sausage, 2 with ham and green peppers, 2 with cheese, and 2 with pepperoni. Image digging into all that cheesy and meaty goodness with great company by your side.
You can surely buy a whole cheese pie and a whole pepperoni, but if you’re not feeding a lot of people or you yourself just can’t decide what you want, this pizza is the best way to have a little bit of everything.
2. Little Caesars 3 Meat Treat Pizza
If you love meat as much as I do, then Little Caesars’ 3 meat pizzas will make the best fit this Halloween! It is filling, tasty, and all things good. So, let’s check out what it’s all made of.
Little Caesars 3 meat treat pizza is an absolute treat for meat lovers. The chain describes it as “Meat lovers’ delight – pork pepperoni, Italian sausages, and bacon eight slices. Dine-In, Takeaway, or Delivery available!”
This pizza features three types of meat that includes bacon, pork pepperoni, and Italian sausage. All three types of meat bring their variation of textures. The three-meat treat pizza comes with eight slices. It can be ordered online, picked up via drive-thru, or you can indulge in it in-house.
3. Classic Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza
You can never go wrong with classics. Well, that’s the reason they are called so, and Little Caesars’ classic hot-n-ready pepperoni pizza is one such example. So, this pizza is an improved version of the classic cheese pizza. What makes it stand out on the list is that it doesn’t come with an extra charge as compared to plain cheese pizza.
How does it taste? This pizza brings out the flavors of pepperoni with a flavorful Italian spice blend in the sauce that elevates the pizza-eating experience. And you do want to eat this pizza hot as it brings out the best flavors and textures.
4. Ultimate Supreme
Are you one of those who enjoy meat with some freshness of veggies? Then go ahead and order Little Caesars’ ultimate supreme pizza that comes with the goodness of both. The toppings of the ultimate supreme pizza eight slices feature Pork pepperoni, Italian sausages, green peppers, onion & mushroom, cheese, pizza sauce, and a mix of spices.
One thing that makes all the Little Caesars pizzas special is the fact that their signature pizza sauce is delicious, has a nice balance of savory spice and a hint of sweetness, and is topped with the perfect amount of cheese. So, if you are looking forward to grabbing a delicious bite, this Little Caesars pizza will be the perfect choice for you!
5. Caesar Wings
Whatever the occasion, maybe chicken wings make for the ultimate snack. But Little Caesars chicken wings are something that will make your day extra special. They are crisp and saucy on the outside and have a soft and juicy taste on the inside!
Little Caesars chicken wings are tossed in a creamy Caesar salad dressing that provides mouth-watering flavors. They are then dressed with some grated Parmesan cheese along with some pepper to make them absolutely delicious!
After the wings are coated, they are tossed into the oven to be baked for a few minutes. Caesars wings are available in classic buffalo, oven roasted, BBQ, and garlic Parmesan flavors, and they come in eight pieces. Additionally, they aren’t jumbo-sized wings but are small bite wings.
The wings don’t come with dipping sauce. But if you’d like sauce, Little Caesar’s offers the original marinara Crazy Sauce, in addition to butter garlic flavor, buffalo ranch, Cheezy jalapeno, and ranch dipping sauces for less than a dollar each.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Sonic Drive-In – Frozen slushes or delicious fast food, you can get all your Sonic favorites even on Halloween. Don’t believe me? Follow the link to find out the Halloween plans of Sonic-Drive In.
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- Arby’s – Planning to order food online on Halloween? Your favorite fast food will reach your doorstep even faster if it’s from Arby’s. As you already know, food from Arby’s is worth a holiday feast. Follow the link to know what you can expect from Arby’s on Halloween this year.
- KFC – Who doesn’t like to indulge in some ‘Krispy’ goodness on Halloween? Talking about ‘Krispy goodness’, KFC comes to mind first. So, don’t wait any further and follow the link to know all the KFC special dishes for Halloween.
- Dairy Queen – A holiday feast is incomplete without sumptuous desserts. So, Dairy Queen is among the obvious choices when it comes to having the best ice creams or shakes. Check out the link to know all you can try on Halloween from Dairy Queen.
- Jack in the Box – Planning to have all your favorite comfies boxed up as a Halloween meal from Jack in the Box? Seek out the link here to know what to expect from the Jack in the Box menu on Halloween this year.
- Panda Express – Express all your love to friends and family by taking them out on dinner at Panda Express on Halloween this year. But is Panda Express open and operational on Halloween this year? Follow the link to learn all about the holiday plans of Panda Express.
- Popeyes – Another icon in the food industry that never fails to offer holiday-worthy food is Popeye. If you already know this restaurant chain, you might already be a fan of its fried chicken. So, go ahead and follow the link to know its plans for Halloween this year.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another destination for fast food lovers. So if you are planning to visit this restaurant chain, follow the link and check out! Read the article to know the Halloween plans of Papa John’s.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger! Yes, that’s the exact feeling you get when you’re enjoying your favorite burger at Whataburger. Follow the link to have an idea about what you can have at Whataburger on Halloween this year.
Little Caesars stays open on Halloween every year. The chain welcomes customers as per its usual working hours from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Halloween. Certain locations might operate at different hours, so before you head to one, check the timings and have a happy Halloween.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Little Caesars open on Halloween?
Little Caesars will stay open on Halloween. This chain will be taking orders from customers in-house, online, and for takeaways.
What will Little Caesars be working hours on Halloween?
Little Caesars working hours on Halloween, October 31st, 2023, will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Little Caesars on Halloween?
The top Little Caesars menu items that you should try this Halloween are 14″ Large 4-N-1 Pizza Little Caesars 3 Meat Treat, Pizza, Classic Hot-N-Ready Pepperoni Pizza, Ultimate Supreme, and Caesar Wings.
Does Little Caesars offer deals on Halloween?
Every year Little Caesars comes with unique offers to delight its customers.
Does Little Caesars provide home delivery?
Little Caesars does provide home delivery. You can choose to order from Little Caesars via Uber Eats or DoorDash. You can also choose their pick-up option.