Enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter by having pizza with a perfect cheese pull and savory toppings this Easter in Little Caesars! This restaurant has maintained its legacy in serving delish chorus toppings on cheese-loaded pizza crusts. Read further to confirm whether it’s open on Easter or not.
Little Caesars is open on Easter for its regular hours. This restaurant chain actively serves delicious food on Easter from 10:30 A.M. till 10 P.M. You can have the most sought-after dishes from Little Caesars on Easter like Extramostbestest pepperoni pizza, hot-n-ready classic pizza, chicken wings, etc.
Little Caesars take online orders on Easter from their official website. You can also call ahead to reserve your table at the restaurant and enjoy your favorite pizza slice on Easter. Little Caesar does not have traditional dishes for Easter on its menu. Read further to know the restaurant timing on Easter and the delish dishes you can have here.
Little Caesars Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Little Caesars Easter Hours||10:30 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
Little Caesars is active for regular hours on Easter. It opens at 10:30 A.M. and closes at 10:00 P.M. Some of the restaurants of Little Caesars have slightly different operating hours according to the restaurants’ location. So, it would be better to call them up and check, to be sure about the restaurant hours for the location closest to you.
The food delivery services for most Little Caesars’ restaurants are available. You know the restaurant hours! Read the list below to have an idea about the dishes you can try on Easter at Little Caesars.
Little Caesars’ Easter Specials That You Can Try
The best Little Caesars’ dishes that you can try on Easter are:
- Extramostbestest Pepperoni Pizza
- Hot-N-Ready Classic Pizza
- Pepperoni Cheezer! Cheezer!
- Deep! deep! Dish Ultimate Supreme
- 3 Meat Treat
Give a quick read to these dishes and enjoy these dishes at Little Caesars this Easter Weekend.
1. Extramostbestest Pizza
The “Extramostbestest pizza”! It’s as delicious as it sounds. This pizza has extra pepperoni and cheese. You can choose to have this pizza with a thin crust in regular, small, or large size. This pizza is served with fries and a beverage.
2. Hot-N-Ready Classic Pizza
Hot-n-ready classic pizza has a soft and fluffy base. It’s loaded with cheese. You can choose the toppings and the size of this pizza. Have this pizza with crispy fries and a refreshing drink. You can also pair other delish sides and condiments like garlic dipping sauce with this pizza.
3. Pepperoni Cheezer! Cheezer!
“Pepperoni cheeser! Cheeser!” is a happy Easter meal! It’s a cheese-loaded large pepperoni pizza. It’s topped with extra cheese and has the flavor of basil. It has Asiago-Parmesan crust and is a perfect cheesy delight for Easter. You can have this pizza with fries and cheezy jalapeno dip.
4. Deep! Deep! Dish Ultimate Supreme
Deep! Deep! Dish ultimate supreme is square-shaped pizza with a thick crust. This pizza is topped with pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and Italian sausage. You can also get it baked in a pan with crunchy caramelized edges.
5. Meat Treat
3 Meat treat has pork pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon. It has a soft and fluffy crust topped with the melted cheese blend. You can add your choice of toppings to this pizza and enjoy it with fries and a drink.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Sonic – Grab your favorite crispy chicken bites and delicious cheeseburgers even on Easter. Sonic is available with all its drool-worthy dishes on Easter day.
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- Jack In The Box – Get surprising Easter flavors all boxed up in a hearty combo meal from Jack In Box. Check out the Eater plans of this restaurant chain and find all the exciting dishes that you can try on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- Whataburger – Burgers and crispy fried chicken from Whataburger can make add more fun to your Easter. This restaurant chain will be open for its fans and will be serving all its famous dishes during the holiday.
- Jimmy John’s – Try hearty sandwiches at Jimmy John’s on Easter. It serves appetizing sandwiches all day filled with lettuce, veggies, and meat slices all stacked up between your choice of bread slices.
- Hardee’s – Hand-breaded chicken in a sandwich or crispy seasoned fries, Hardee’s is a place where you’d love snacking on Easter treats. This restaurant chain will stay open for you. Read its Easter timings and the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s has a range of delish items that you can enjoy on Easter this year. Check out its Easter timings and the best dishes you can try at Zaxby’s on Easter day.
Try any of these pizzas listed above for your Easter treat! You can even customize these pizzas your way. Check out the Easter updates of other popular restaurants on our website and enjoy your Easter weekend.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does Little Caesars have any traditional dish for Easter on its menu?
No, Little Caesars does not have any traditional Easter dish on the menu. But you can enjoy having scrumptious pizzas at Little Caesars under special offers.
Does Little Caesars have any Easter special menu hack?
No, Little Caesars does not have any Easter special secret menu items.
What’s the most popular dish at Little Caesar?
Little Caesar’s mots popular dishes are mentioned under the section “Hot-n-ready pizzas” on the menu.