Is there anything better than gorging on some lip-smacking donuts and sipping on coffee? If that’s your definition of having fun on holidays, then why not get this combo from Krispy Kreme? But will Krispy Kreme serve its customers on Thanksgiving this year?
Your beloved donut store Krispy Kreme will keep its doors open On Thanksgiving 2022. You can visit this chain of restaurants during its usual working hours, which are from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. So, are you ready to pick up a delicious box of donuts?
American donut brand Krispy Kreme has been delighting its customers with great desserts for many years. This brand was founded by Vernon Rudolph on July 13, 1937, in Winston-Salem, NC. It is believed that Rudolph bought the special donut recipe from a New Orleans French chef.
While donuts have been the best thing on its menu, the brand is also known for its coffee. The love for this brand grew in leaps and bounds. So much so that it has also opened its stores internationally in countries such as Egypt, Australia, the United Kingdom, Dominican Republic, etc., besides the United States and Canada.
One of the best offerings by Krispy Kreme has been its festive offers and items. This brand makes celebrations exciting for its customers by launching festive-themed donuts. So, you can indulge in some special festive flavors by Krispy Kreme every year.
In the sections below, you will find out the working status of Krispy Kreme on Thanksgiving Day. Along with this, I will also share with you a list of items that are worth trying on your visit to this restaurant. So, let’s find out!
What's In The Post
Krispy Kreme Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|Krispy Kreme Thanksgiving Day Hours||6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Krispy Kreme will keep its locations open on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022. This chain will offer special Thanksgiving treats to its customers from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. So, you can hit the nearest Krispy Kreme outlet to grab your favorites!
Krispy Kreme is known to spread joy among its customers by celebrating the holidays with limited-edition menus. Last year, Krispy Kreme’s Thanksgiving Collection featured three classic dessert-inspired doughnuts and a turkey-inspired treat.
These included Pecan Pie Doughnut, Cranberry Orange Doughnut, Dutch Apple Pie Doughnut, and Gobbler Doughnut. Each flavor bought special flavors on the menu. So, this year too, get ready to indulge in some great offerings from Krispy Kreme.
Thanksgiving is also about being grateful. Therefore to show your gratitude to loved ones, friends, and others, you can order the Krispy Kreme Thanksgiving doughnuts in a custom gratitude box. Last year, the Krispy Kreme gratitude box also came with an option to write your own message on top.
Krispy Kreme also runs deals on donuts and more throughout the year. So, you can get lucky by keeping an eye out for them. Additionally, you can take benefit from the Krispy Kreme rewards program. Every purchase at Krispy Kreme gets you closer to earning your favorite Krispy Kreme treats.
According to the website, “Rewards members receive exclusive offers and are the first to know about delicious new developments. Did we mention you get a free doughnut just for signing up?”
You can join the reward program by signing up through the website or app. Wondering how you can claim your reward? The staff at Krispy Kreme can help you check the credit through your phone number or email. They will then help you with claiming the benefit.
Now that you know about the working timings of Krispy Kreme on Thanksgiving Day, it’s time to find out the menu specials you can indulge in on this holiday!
Krispy Kreme Specials That You Can Try On Thanksgiving Day
The top five Krispy Kreme menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving Day are:-
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Donut
- Coffee Kreme Donuts
- New York Cheesecake Donut
- Double Dark Chocolate
- Oreo Cookies and Kreme
1. Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Donut
One donut at Krispy Kreme that is perfect for the Halloween and Thanksgiving season is the pumpkin spice cinnamon roll donut. If you love your cinnamon rolls as much as pumpkin spice, then this sweet fix is what you need.
The pumpkin spice cinnamon roll donut is tossed in a pumpkin spice sugar blend and topped with cream cheese icing and cinnamon schmear. It’s sweet, warm, and delicious.
2. Coffee Kreme Donuts
Can anything taste better than having coffee and donuts together? Well, at Krispy Kreme, you can have both at once. Moist, sweet, and irresistible, the coffee Kreme donuts come with a filling of creamy coffee and a crisp exterior, and a sweet vanilla finish. This donut is a dream for all coffee lovers.
From breakfast to mid-meal, the coffee Kreme donut can be devoured at any time of the day.
3. New York Cheesecake Donut
If you love digging into a cheesecake, then the New York cheesecake donut is a special treat you can enjoy. The Krispy Kreme website describes this beautiful donut as “Our version of this popular dessert is filled with rich, creamy cheesecake filling, topped with cream cheese icing and sprinkled with crunchy graham.”
With that gorgeous list of ingredients, you bite into a sweet, creamy, and crunchy dose of donut.
4. Double Dark Chocolate
Do you love chocolates? Then order double dark chocolate at Krispy Kreme for a divine chocolate experience. What do you get here? The double dark chocolate donut is a dark chocolate iced Original Glazed donut drizzled with milk chocolate and topped with a dark chocolate rosette. It is a chocolate explosion in the mouth.
5. Oreo Cookies and Kreme
One pack of cookies that you can’t go wrong with is oreo cookies. They are a perfect combination of vanilla and chocolate. But when they come packed in a donut, the result is even more awesome.
Krispy Kreme describes its Oreo cookies and Kreme donut as an absolute delicious delight, “covered in rich Oreo Cookie Glaze, filled with Cookies and Kreme, and finished with an icing drizzle and Oreo Cookie pieces.” Grab one for yourself now, and tell me how it was in the comments sections below.
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is another fast-food bistro that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving. Click on the link to know what you can expect from this restaurant on Thanksgiving this year.
- Steak’ N Shake – Not just turkey, you can enjoy your Thanksgiving by having delicious steak dishes at Shake N’ Shack. Follow the link to know all the holiday updates of Steak’ N Shake.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is a perfect spot for those who love Mexican cuisine. If you are looking forward to having such delicious food on Thanksgiving, follow the link to know the operational hours of Qdoba on Thanksgiving.
- Del Taco – If you love Mexican cuisine, you can visit Del Taco. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. To know what else you can expect from Del Taco on Thanksgiving, check out our article on the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- McAlister’s Deli – Among all the deli’s out there, McAlister’s Deli is a perfect place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family. Check out the menu specials offered by McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving this year.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- White Castle – White Castle is another restaurant that’s open and ready to offer its customers on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know more about all the dishes that you can enjoy on Thanksgiving.
- Starbucks – For a perfect caffeine fix on Thanksgiving morning, there’s no better place than Starbucks. Follow the link to have a quick peek at the Thanksgiving updates of Starbucks
Krispy Kreme will remain open and serve its customers delicious donuts and coffee on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022. The chain will keep its locations open and in service according to its usual timings, even on Thanksgiving Day, which is from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Of course, when it comes to the actual Thanksgiving meal, everyone looks forward to a big feast. So, cook your turkey and invite friends and family over with Krispy Kreme donuts on the menu!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Krispy Kreme open on Thanksgiving Day?
Krispy Kreme will stay open and operational on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022.
What will be Krispy Kreme’s working hours on Thanksgiving Day?
Krispy Kreme’s working hours on Thanksgiving Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Krispy Kreme on Thanksgiving Day?
The top Krispy Kreme menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving Day are Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Donut, Coffee Kreme Donuts, New York Cheesecake Donut, Double Dark Chocolate, and Oreo Cookies and Kreme.
Does Krispy Kreme have Thanksgiving donuts?
Krispy Kreme introduces Thanksgiving donuts almost every year to meet all your glazed doughnut needs.
Does Krispy Kreme deliver donuts at home?
You can order your favorite donuts from Krispy Kreme through delivery platforms like DoorDash and Grubhub. You can also pick up your order from the store.
What else do you get at Krispy Kreme apart from donuts and coffee?
At Krispy Kreme, you can also get yourself some great ice cream and shakes.