Tell me a better combination than glazed donuts and iced coffee; I’ll wait. What’ll make this duo even better if they’re from Krispy Kreme? I am sure many of you would like to celebrate Independence Day with the original Krispy Kreme glazed donut. But the question is, is Krispy Kreme open on the 4th of July? The answer to this question is affirmative.
Krispy Kreme will be serving you its amazing donuts and delicious beverages on the 4th of July. Krispy Kreme actually remains open for the majority of holidays, so you don’t have to worry. Thinking how early you can get your donuts on the 4th of July? Well, the opening and closing hours for the restaurant will be 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
Let’s talk more about Krispy Kreme, so you have a better understanding of the doughnut giant. Krispy Kreme is one of America’s favorite doughnut and coffee chains. People love their variety of donuts, be it glazed, or custard/crème filled. All their donuts are a hit and much loved. Their coffee and beverages are also unmissable.
Krispy Kreme (also known as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc.) was founded in 1937 in what we know today as Old Salem, North Carolina. This American-based doughnut company and coffeehouse chain were founded by Vernon Rudolph on July 13, 1937. It started as a small business and grew into a multinational doughnut chain.
The Krispy Kreme menu has got many options such as original glazed doughnuts, cream, jam-filled doughnuts, doughnuts with sprinkles, iced doughnuts, and cake doughnuts. They also serve hot as well as cold beverages such as smooth blend coffee, rich blend coffee, flavored milk, and soft drinks. Take a look at the Krispy Kreme menu prices.
The Krispy Kreme menu prices are also very affordable, and the variety is impeccable. The tagline on Krispy Kreme’s official website reads, “Fun. Fresh. And Warm.” The statement further reads, “We make our Original Glazed Doughnut the way we always have because it’s the right way. The fun way. And we love doing it that way for you – our customer.”
They define their mission as “To make the most awesome doughnuts on the planet every single day.” The website also states their belief, “Things are better enjoyed together, especially the sweet fluffy clouds of deliciousness we call doughnuts.” I think you’ll be convinced by now.
I’d tell you more about Krispy Kreme, but that’s a discussion for another day. Today, we are going to discuss whether Krispy Kreme is open on the 4th of July or not. Although I did tell you about that, I promised you a detailed answer, and I will deliver that. I’ll also tell you about its hours and some of its special items you can try. So, let’s go!
What's In The Post
Krispy Kreme Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Krispy Kreme’s 4th Of July Hours||06:00 A.M To 10:00 P.M.|
To the delight of all doughnut fans, Krispy Kreme remains open and ready to fill you up with doughnuts, even on the 4th of July. Now you can celebrate Independence Day with your favorite doughnuts. The operational hours also remain unchanged. You can get your doughnuts from 6’o clock in the morning to 10’o clock at night, though timings may also vary with the location.
Krispy Kreme likes to celebrate almost all the holidays with their customers. They believe in the gift of giving and think it is important to be serving their amazing treats on all occasions. There are only a couple of holidays. Krispy Kreme doesn’t serve their amazing doughnuts and beverages.
They have also decided to celebrate the greatness of America this 4th of July and have released limited-edition doughnuts and offers that you can avail. Let me tell you more about it.
Krispy Kreme Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
Krispy Kreme plans to celebrate 4th of July with their “I Heart America” doughnuts. Krispy Kreme released the 4th of July doughnuts. The brand offers four amazing doughnuts from June 27, 2022, to July 7, 2022. Let me tell you more about them.
- Soaring Firework Heart
- Patriotic Cookies & Kreme Heart
- Stars & Stripes Heart
- Star Spangled Sprinkle
1. Soaring Firework Heart
Forget about the traditional fireworks and celebrate 4th of July with the Soaring Firework Heart doughnut. It is a beautiful heart-shaped doughnut filled with strawberries & “Kreme.” It is then dipped in red icing and decorated with an icing drizzle and star sugar piece.
It is decorated with all the colors of the American flag and is a great addition to the “I Heart America” theme. It also tastes delectable and pairs exceptionally well with their strawberry milk.
2. Patriotic Cookies & Kreme Heart
Feeling patriotic? Try the Patriotic Cookies & Kreme Heart doughnut. It strays a little from the stars and stripes but not too far. It is a heart-shaped doughnut filled with cookies & “Kreme.” It is dipped in white icing and topped with cookie and icing drizzles in red and blue colors. This is to keep up with the 4th of July theme.
3. Stars & Stripes Heart
While we are on the topic of the American flag, how can we miss out on the Stars and Stripes Heart doughnut? This Independence-day-themed heart-shaped doughnut is filled with “Kreme.” It is dipped in white icing and decorated like a flag with a red icing drizzle and blue sprinkles blended with stars.
4. Star Spangled Sprinkle
The Star-Spangled Sprinkle doughnut is not shaped like a heart but like your regular ring shape. It is an original glazed doughnut dipped, one of Krispy Kreme’s best, covered in blue icing. It is then topped with red and white star sprinkles. Thus, it completes Krispy Kreme’s “I Heart America” doughnut collection.
Other Krispy Kreme Deals For The 4th Of July
Krispy Kreme is also offering deals on their 4th of July special doughnuts. From July 1 to the 4th, if you buy any dozen or 16-count minis, you’ll get a free original glazed donut dozen. The pre-order for the dozen and minis packs begins on June 30, 2022. To avail of this sweet BOGO deal, go to their website and use the promo code BOGOFREE.
Another way Krispy Kreme plans to sweeten your Independence Day celebrations this year is with a free doughnut of your choice. The deal is simple, really. You have to visit the Krispy Kreme shops wearing red, white, and blue. Do this, and you’ll get one free doughnut of your choice.
This offer is valid up to the 4th of July at participating shops and only limits to one per person. You can find more about their deals on Krispy Kreme’s official website.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Church’s Chicken – If fried chicken is what you are craving this 4th of July, then Church’s Chicken is just the place you need to head over to! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Want to add some heat to your 4th of July meal plans? Grab some delicious Mexican-style food from Moe’s Southwest Grill! Check out Moe’s Southwest Grill’s 4th of July operational status.
- McAlister’s Deli – Craving a super delicious sandwich but want it to be made deli-style? Well, McAlister’s Deli has just what you need! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Jason’s Deli – Food tastes a hundred times better when made with love and delicatessen style! That is just how Jason’s Deli does it and you need to try it to know it! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Baskin Robbins – Any celebration is incomplete without something sweet to conclude it with! That is why a trip to Baskin Robbins is almost mandatory for you to celebrate 4th of July the right way! Check out Baskin Robbins 4th of July operational status.
- Boston Market – Looking forward to indulging in some meaty deliciousness? Then Boston Market is definitely the place for you to get your food from this 4th of July! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and plan accordingly!
- White Castle – What resides in a true American’s heart is a super delicious hamburger and what better place to get it from than White Castle itself! Check out the 4th of July operational status of White Castle and see when you can grab a hamburger from the chain!
- Carvel – The epitome of sweet deliciousness is contained in the menu offerings at Carvel and it’s the perfect treat for you to enjoy this 4th of July! Check out Carvel’s 4th of July operational status!
- Shake Shack – An unbeatable and delicious combination of burgers and milkshakes can be all yours this 4th of July if you head to Shake Shack! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Red Lobster – If seafood is your thing, then treat your taste buds with a seafood platter from Red Lobster! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the delectable food it offers!
So now you know that Krispy Kreme will remain on the 4th of July. Not only that, but you can also get 4th of July special doughnuts and deals that you can avail. I hope this will make your 4th of July celebrations even better. You can also get any of your favorite items from the menu. The restaurant will be open from 06:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
I hope you found this article helpful. Let me know in the comments about what special doughnut was your favorite. I shall take your leave. I hope your 4th of July is filled with fireworks and sweetness!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Krispy Kreme open on 4th of July?
Krispy Kreme will remain open and will be serving delicious doughnuts on the 4th of July.
What will be Krispy Kreme’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Krispy Kreme will operate in their normal working hours on the 4th of July. It will open from 06:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
What are the 4th of July special doughnuts at Krispy Kreme?
Krispy Kreme is offering four special doughnuts on the 4th of July. The doughnuts are the Soaring Firework Heart, the Patriotic Cookies & Kreme Heart, the Stars & Stripes Heart, and the Star Spangled Sprinkle doughnut.