It’s Halloween and how can we not enjoy this holiday with a bucket-full of fried chicken? That too, from KFC! Most of us have our KFC favorites on top of our Halloween-treats list. But, is KFC all set to trick you into trying all its menu items on Halloween this year? That’s the real question! So, read this article to know if KFC is open taking orders on Halloween 2023.
KFC opens its doors to customers on all holidays except for Christmas. So, this fast-food chain will be serving delicious food even on October 31st, 2023, Halloween as per its usual timings. The opening hours are from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. But make sure to check with the nearest outlet to you as certain locations might operate at different hours.
The most famous chicken serving food chain KFC opened its doors to customers in 1952, in Utah. It was founded by Harland Sanders, who created his unique recipe with 11 herbs and spices at the age of 40. Looking at the success of his story, we can definitely say life begins at 40!
While Sanders started KFC by selling fried chicken, today the chain includes many more items that include tenders, buckets, Jack’s favorites, pot pies & bowls, sandwiches, a la carte, sides, sauces, desserts, and drinks. But there is more to KFC than just delicious food for customers to look forward to. This fast-food chain has always come up with offers that delight the customers in many ways.
In the article below, we will find out about such offers, especially the ones curated for Halloween, the chain’s operating hours, and menu specials that you must try.
What's In The Post
KFC Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|KFC Halloween Hours
|10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
KFC will remain open on Halloween like every year. The chain accepts orders throughout the day according to its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. But you might want to check up on their opening and closing hours as it may vary for different franchise locations.
Now that I have told you about KFC’s operational hours, it’s time for you to look at the special offers KFC ran on Halloween in the past.
Last year KFC offered a half-price deal on ten pcs chicken, ten pcs of Hot & Crispy Tenders, and two med Whipped Potato. In 2020, it offered 13 pieces of chicken for just $99 and 4 sides for only $25!
These offers were made available in-store or online on 31.10.2020. If we look a bit further, in 2017, KFC also came up with Colonel Sanders Halloween costumes. Along with it, it launched limited-edition trick-or-treat buckets so that KFC fans could spend October 31 indulging in treats dressed as the world’s greatest chicken salesman.
With so many happenings in the past, be ready to be surprised by KFC this year too!
Another piece of news that you should know about KFC is that there are many ways to enjoy your KFC favorites. You can dig into delicious chicken buckets by visiting the KFC outlet near you, or else you can also order a meal at home using the KFC app, DoorDash, or Uber Eats. Additionally, you can also pick up your order from the quick pick-up station at the drive-thru.
KFC Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- Nashville Hot tenders
- Standard Chicken Bucket
- Chicken Little
- Secret Recipe Fries
- Chocolate Chip Cake
1. Nashville Hot Tenders
Ordering the Nashville Hot tenders is a solid move at KFC, and you have the option of getting either three pieces or five pieces in a combo along with your choice of side, pickles, and a beverage. Are you wondering why to choose Nashville hot tenders over regular chicken tenders at KFC? It’s the divine spice mix that provides a unique flavor.
The Nashville hot tenders are deliciously crispy and come with the ultimate hot sauce. This sauce coats the breading of the chicken tenders and makes them extremely flavorful with just the perfect amount of spice. The tenders are marinated in secret seasonings, spiced with cayenne pepper and a hot sauce, fried and topped with pickles.
What’s special about the hot sauce? The Nashville hot sauce at KFC is made using clarified butter and secret spices that give it its signature flavor.
The tenders make for a great item on the KFC menu as it pairs well with other dishes. Just be warned: those who love spicy food will love these chicken tenders. But for those who are sensitive to spicy food, Nashville hot tenders may not be the best option.
2. Standard Chicken Bucket
If you’re looking for the most basic KFC order, you have to order the standard chicken bucket. After all, this is the dish that KFC is known for. For new customers, it’s the best way to know what the restaurant is famous for.
The standard chicken bucket offers a lot of variety.
The bucket comes with a mix of pieces to cater to different choices. If you crave white meat, you can pick the chicken breasts, those who like the juicier side of chicken can choose a thigh or drumsticks. And then comes the wings for those who desire a meatier part. All of these pieces come in the same bucket, so you don’t have to order different dishes.
What’s more? You also have the choice to customize the flavor with options like the original recipe chicken, extra crispy Kentucky grilled, or spices.
3. Chicken Little
KFC’s chicken little sandwich turns out to be the perfect dish when you’re craving a juicy chicken sandwich but aren’t hungry enough for a normal-sized sandwich. While the size might be small, you are assured of great taste and quality.
The chicken little at KFC features a crispy piece of chicken between two sesame seed buns. It comes with toppings like mayo for some creaminess and pickles for freshness. It’s a simple yet delicious sandwich that’s easy to eat on the go.
Another reason why this sandwich has made it to my list is the fact that you can customize its flavors. You can try the regular extra crispy version, opt for the honey BBQ, Nashville hot, or Buffalo instead.
4. Secret Recipe Fries
Fries always make for a great side, but at KFC it makes for a divine side! While this may not be a unique idea but it is the secret recipe that makes these fries finger licking good! KFC uses a unique blend of spices that gives this side dish a burst of flavor that you would want to go for again and again. And the crispiness of these fries provides the perfect amount of texture. These fries clearly stand out from the ones at other fast-food establishments.
5. Chocolate Chip Cake
No celebration is complete without something sweet, and at KFC the chocolate chip cake is created for special occasions. The first thing you should know about this cake is its big size. A size that big is easily sufficient for a family of six.
This cake comes with a rich chocolate flavor and is nice and moist inside. Then comes a sugary drizzle on top that makes its appearance even more appetizing. And the chocolate chips provide both sweetness and a bite.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Sonic Drive-In – Frozen slushes or delicious fast food, you can get all your Sonic favorites even on Halloween. Don’t believe me? Follow the link to find out the Halloween plans of Sonic-Drive In.
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- Arby’s – Planning to order food online on Halloween? Your favorite fast food will reach your doorstep even faster if it’s from Arby’s. As you already know, food from Arby’s is worth a holiday feast. Follow the link to know what you can expect from Arby’s on Halloween this year.
- Little Caesars – Pizza treat on Halloween? It’s never a bad idea. When all your plans fail, pizza treats save the day on holidays like Halloween. And Little Caesars has got pizzas that you can customize according to your holiday mood. So, seek out the link and check out this restaurant chain’s holiday plans.
- Dairy Queen – A holiday feast is incomplete without sumptuous desserts. So, Dairy Queen is among the obvious choices when it comes to having the best ice creams or shakes. Check out the link to know all you can try on Halloween from Dairy Queen.
- Jack in the Box – Planning to have all your favorite comfies boxed up as a Halloween meal from Jack in the Box? Seek out the link here to know what to expect from the Jack in the Box menu on Halloween this year.
- Panda Express – Express all your love to friends and family by taking them out on dinner at Panda Express on Halloween this year. But is Panda Express open and operational on Halloween this year? Follow the link to learn all about the holiday plans of Panda Express.
- Popeyes – Another icon in the food industry that never fails to offer holiday-worthy food is Popeye. If you already know this restaurant chain, you might already be a fan of its fried chicken. So, go ahead and follow the link to know its plans for Halloween this year.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another destination for fast food lovers. So if you are planning to visit this restaurant chain, follow the link and check out! Read the article to know the Halloween plans of Papa John’s.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger! Yes, that’s the exact feeling you get when you’re enjoying your favorite burger at Whataburger. Follow the link to have an idea about what you can have at Whataburger on Halloween this year.
So, with all those great options to choose from, you can head to KFC on October 31st, 2023, Halloween. The timings of KFC will remain the same as usual, 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. You are sure to return with a happy heart.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is KFC open on Halloween 2023?
KFC will stay open and operational on Halloween 2023.
What will KFC’s working hours be on Halloween?
KFC’s working hours on Halloween will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. But you might want to check up on their timings once again as different franchise owners at certain locations may work at varying hours.
What menu items can you enjoy at KFC on Halloween?
The top KFC menu items that you should try this Halloween are Nashville hot tenders, standard chicken bucket, chicken little, secret recipe fries, and chocolate chip cake.
Does KFC provide home delivery?
You can enjoy KFC at home by ordering via Uber Eats, DoorDash, or the KFC app.
Does KFC serve beverages?
KFC serves beverages like Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7Up, Tango, Robinsons, Lipton Peach, Water, and Oreo Krushems.
Does KFC Offer desserts?
KFC offers desserts like chocolate chip cake and chocolate chip cookies.