One food item that fits all meals and celebrations is sandwiches. They are satisfyingly filling and delicious. And at Jimmy John’s, you can find exactly such sandwiches and more. So, how about getting some great clubs from Jimmy John’s for Thanksgiving Day breakfast? But is it open?
If you are looking forward to some sandwiches from Jimmy John’s, then I’m sorry to be the bearer of the sad news that this restaurant will not open on Thanksgiving Day. Jimmy John’s gives its staff a much-deserved break on this national holiday. Therefore, visiting Jimmy John’s on November 24, 2022, will not be beneficial.
Jimmy John’s is a famous food chain in the United States of America, founded in 1983 in Illinois. This sandwich spot offers great items on its menu like summer wraps, JJ’s combos, favorites, originals, gargantuan, little Johns, plain slims, French bread, sides, drinks, etc.
Jimmy John’s sandwiches are famous for their delectable meat options. These include ham, tuna, roast beef, salami, turkey, Capicola, provolone cheese, bacon, etc. They also bake their own bread.
This food chain is also committed to serving the freshest ingredients. Jimmy John’s official website reads, “At Jimmy John’s, we don’t make sandwiches. We make The Sandwich of Sandwiches. We use fresh vegetables because we don’t hate salads; we just feel bad for them.
We hand-slice our provolone cheese and meats in-house every day because packaged pre-sliced meats don’t have the same ring to them. And we bake bread all day, every day because stale bread isn’t bread, it’s… croutons.”
“The flavors of fresh veggies, combined with hand-sliced meats and fresh-baked bread is what makes a Jimmy John’s sandwich, The Sandwich of Sandwiches,” the statement further adds.
Thus, you know where to find the best sandwiches for a meal when hunger strikes. In this article, you will get to know about the working or closed status of Jimmy John’s on Thanksgiving Day.
Jimmy John’s Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|Jimmy John’s Thanksgiving Hours||Closed|
Jimmy John’s stays closed on Thanksgiving Day, Easter, and Christmas Day. Hence, you can order a meal from Jimmy John’s a day before Thanksgiving Day or after from any outlet.
Apart from enjoying meals at Jimmy John’s restaurants, this food chain also provides services such as home delivery or pick up. You can also order food from this restaurant via UberEats, DoorDash, Seamless, and Grubhub.
Additionally, you can also make celebrations extra special for friends and family by gifting them a Jimmy John’s gift card. You may purchase JJ’s gift cards at your local Jimmy John’s store or online. The Jimmy John’s Gift Card can be used in 50 United States restaurants.
The remitter can present the Jimmy John’s Gift Card to the cashier at any participating restaurant at the time of purchase. Any available balance on the card, up to the full amount of your purchase, will be applied toward the remitter’s purchase. The Jimmy John’s Gift Card cannot be used for the purchase of other gift cards or gift certificates. It can also not be redeemed for cash.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Thanksgiving
- Subway – A light sandwich is sometimes all we need to satiate lunchtime hunger pangs. Subway serves some of the best sandwiches ever, however, unfortunately not on Thanksgiving this year.
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is an internationally recognized chain, known for, yes, their tacos! On Thanksgiving, however, Taco Bell will not be serving customers this year.
- Chick-fil-A – Not just known for their OG chicken sandwiches, Chick-fil-A is also one of those restaurants that is known for being closed on Sundays and certain holidays. So, as per those strong norms that the chain follows, they will not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Panera Bread – The one perfect stop to satisfy cravings, but in a healthy way is Panera Bread. However, this chain serving some of the healthiest, yet heartiest food in America will not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Sonic Drive-In – Sonic Drive-In is famous not just for serving great burgers and shakes, but also for their unique style of service. But, on Thanksgiving, you will have to consider other places to enjoy the burgers and milkshakes, but maybe not the service!
- Arby’s – Known for ‘Market Fresh Sandwiches’ and a lot more, Arby’s is one restaurant chain where you can enjoy a variety of fast food. This chain will however, not be operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Dairy Queen – Although the name of this chain is ‘Dairy Queen’, I must say that their burgers are pretty phenomenal too! On Thanksgiving this year, Dairy Queen will however, not be open.
- Panda Express – Craving Chinese? We all can agree that there’s no better place in the United States than Panda Express! But, you will have to take your chinese cravings elsewhere on Thanksgiving as the chain will not be open on this holiday.
- Whataburger – Burgers so good, they actually make you say, “What-a-burger!” . However, you won’t be able to enjoy saying that on Thanksgiving as Whataburger will be closed.
- Chipotle – Chipotle is well known for serving some of the best burritos you may ever have in your life. Unfortunately, they will not be open on Thanksgiving this year, so you may have to consider other options for burrito cravings.
Jimmy John’s will not be open on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2022. However, you can buy some sandwiches and store them in the refrigerator one day before Thanksgiving. The sandwiches, such as country club, beach club, club lulu, turkey tom, and gargantuan, especially contain the most important Thanksgiving ingredient, which is turkey.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Jimmy John’s be open on Thanksgiving 2022?
No, Jimmy John’s will not open on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2022.
Is Jimmy John’s only open for dine-in?
Jimmy John’s is not only open for dine-in. You can also get your food delivered at home or pick up food via the drive-through option. Platforms that deliver food from Jimmy John’s include Seamless, UberEats, Grubhub, and DoorDash.
What food does Jimmy John’s offer?
At Jimmy John’s, you can enjoy food items like summer wraps, JJ’s combos, favorites, originals, gargantuan, little Johns, plain slims, French bread, sides, drinks, etc.