Craving a delicious sandwich on Easter Sunday? Well then, you should head to Jimmy John’s. They have a delicious layout of sandwiches and soups, subs, drinks, sides, and desserts. You can enjoy a sandwich made of the freshest ingredients there. But the question remains, is Jimmy John’s open on Easter?
Jimmy John’s is open on Easter, i.e., 9th April 2023, for regular hours. You can visit a Jimmy John’s restaurant anywhere between 10:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. on weekdays and 10:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on weekends. So worry not! You can have their delicious subs, sandwiches, and sides on Easter too.
Jimmy John’s understands that sometimes people would like to order or eat outside on Easter rather than cooking food at home. That’s why they keep their stores open on Easter.
I understand the confusion as they are not open for all the holidays. Here’s the complete menu for Jimmy John’s along with the prices. Let’s find out more about Jimmy John’s opening and closing hours.
What's In The Post
Jimmy John’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Jimmy John’s Easter Sunday Hours||10:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.|
|Jimmy John’s Easter Monday Hours||10:30 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.|
Jimmy John’s will be open on Easter for regular hours, from 10:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on Easter Sunday. On Easter Monday, the restaurant will be serving customers till 9:00 P.M. These timings are not standard but apply to many of their locations. If you live in an area where these timings don’t apply, I have a solution for you as well.
You can easily find the opening and closing times for your location by entering your state and city. You can also enter the zip code for your area and find out. Just click on Find JJ’s, and you can find your nearest Jimmy John’s along with the store information, including its opening and closing hours.
Jimmy John’s Easter Specials That You Can Try
Some of the best Jimmy John’s items that you can try on Easter are;
- Jimmy John’s Bread
- Jimmy John’s Bootlegger
- Jimmy John’s Beach Club
- Jimmy John’s Billy Club
- Jimmy John’s Unwich
1. Jimmy John’s French Bread
Jimmy John’s French bread is the star of their sandwiches and the chain. The bread is sold fresh and is truly praise-worthy. The bread rolls/ loaves are sweet and crispy and a great partner for your dinner and envelope for your sandwiches.
The bread is crispy and golden from the outside and soft and spongy inside. Do give this famous bread a try!
2. Jimmy John’s Bootlegger
One of Jimmy John’s gourmet sandwiches is the Bootlegger. It has the delicious Jimmy John’s French bread and is filled with shredded iceberg lettuce, tomato slices, provolone cheese, and turkey and beef slices. This one will definitely satisfy all your meat cravings.
3. Jimmy John’s Beach Club
Jimmy John’s Beach Club sandwich is another one of their supreme ones. The sandwich, too, uses delicious French bread.
The sandwich is loaded with smoked turkey slices and vegetables like avocado, lettuce, onion, tomato, Serrano chili pepper, and cucumber. Provolone cheese also adds great taste and texture to the sandwich.
There’s dry mustard, mayonnaise, lime juice, and avocado spread for extra flavor. This sandwich is enough to satisfy your cravings and hunger.
4. Jimmy John’s Billy Club
Fan of ham and beef? Then, Jimmy John’s Billy Club sandwich. The sandwich is simple yet flavorful. The French bread is sliced and layered with mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and provolone.
The MVP of the sandwich is the roasted beef and smoked ham slices. The meat gives a deep and rich flavor. The best part? It’s deli shaved. So, you get the thin meat slices loaded with flavor.
5. Jimmy John’s Unwich
If you’re not a fan of their French bread, you can go for Jimmy John’s Unwich. The Unwich is just the “lettuce-wrapped” version of the Jimmy John’s sandwiches.
The Unwich is a lettuce bowl filled with turkey slices, cucumber, and tomato. These meat and veggies are flavored with dry mustard and creamy mayonnaise.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Sonic – Grab your favorite crispy chicken bites and delicious cheeseburgers even on Easter. Sonic is available with all its drool-worthy dishes on Easter day.
- Little Caesars – For an “Extramostbestest” Easter treat, visit Little Caesars and enjoy the best of American comfort foods. Click on the link to check out the Easter updates of Little Caesars now.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- Jack In The Box – Get surprising Easter flavors all boxed up in a hearty combo meal from Jack In Box. Check out the Eater plans of this restaurant chain and find all the exciting dishes that you can try on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- Whataburger – Burgers and crispy fried chicken from Whataburger can make add more fun to your Easter. This restaurant chain will be open for its fans and will be serving all its famous dishes during the holiday.
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
- Hardee’s – Hand-breaded chicken in a sandwich or crispy seasoned fries, Hardee’s is a place where you’d love snacking on Easter treats. This restaurant chain will stay open for you. Read its Easter timings and the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s has a range of delish items that you can enjoy on Easter this year. Check out its Easter timings and the best dishes you can try at Zaxby’s on Easter day.
So, this was all about Jimmy John’s Easter hours and some specials you should try. I hope you found this article helpful. I’ll see you next time with another information-rich article. Until then, happy eating!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jimmy John’s open on Easter Sunday?
Yes, Jimmy John’s will remain open on Easter Sunday as well as Easter Monday.
What are the hours for Jimmy John’s on Easter?
Jimmy John’s will open and close on their regular weekend hours on Easter Sunday. For most locations, the regular weekend hours are 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Does Jimmy John’s have the Easter special menu?
No, Jimmy John’s doesn’t have an Easter special menu yet. But you can try one of their delicious gourmet sandwiches even on Easter.