Is there anything we all want on Halloween other than some good old comfort food? Especially considering how tiring the day can be. As we talk about comfort food, fast food is great for sure. But nothing beats a hearty meal from Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli actually open on Halloween this year? Let’s find out!
Jason’s Deli will be open on Halloween this year, just like they are on most national holidays. Most of their outlets will be operating as per their usual schedule, which is 10:00 am to 09:00 pm. But, these are indeed just their official hours. With some of the outlets, their operating hours may vary in case they are following a holiday schedule with reduced hours on Halloween.
Jason’s Deli is an American chain of fast-casual restaurants that specialize in delicatessen food. The chain was founded in 1976 by Joe Tortorice Jr. and some of his partners. They opened their first outlet in Beaumont, Texas, which is still in operation today. Their headquarters are also located in Beaumont, Texas.
As soon as they opened, customers seemed to love their food which led to their expansion throughout the country. After their expansion, by the year 1998, the chain started franchising their outlets and opened the first one in Tucson, Arizona. Now, Jason’s Deli has 250 locations across 28 states in the country.
Their menu offers a wide variety to customers, with options like specialty and club sandwiches, favorites, paninis, salads, wraps, soups, pasta, kids meals, potatoes, drinks, and desserts too.
Jason’s Deli also takes pride in using natural ingredients and has claimed to have eliminated certain ingredients from their food, which include MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors, dyes, and also high fructose corn syrup. They were, in fact, one of the first restaurants to remove artificial trans-fats from their food back in the year 2005.
Jason’s Deli has been following a simple motto ever since they opened their first outlet, which is, “If we wouldn’t serve it to our families, we’re not going to serve it to yours.” Not many restaurants are so considerate about their customers, so this move by Jason’s Deli is truly remarkable.
In this article, I have mentioned all about the Halloween operational hours of Jason’s deli, along with the ways in which you can enjoy their food, other than dining in. I have also mentioned some of their specials from the menu that you should try out this Halloween!
What's In The Post
Jason’s Deli Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Jason’s Deli Operating Hours On Halloween||10:00 am to 09:00 pm|
On most national holidays throughout the year, Jason’s Deli has got you covered. So, on Halloween too, the chain will be open and serving customers their lip-smacking food. Their official hours will stay the same as always, which are 10:00 am to 09:00 pm. But, some of the outlets may have reduced hours, which will lead to different opening and closing times.
This applies mostly to the outlets that are franchise owned, as, with these outlets, the operating hours eventually depend on the franchise owner. So, it would indeed be better to ask them their exact hours before you plan to visit any Jason’s Deli location on Halloween. Moreover, on Halloween, dining in is not the only option at Jason’s deli.
You can also order their delicious food at home as they will be delivering. You can easily place your order through their official website or via delivery platforms such as Uber Eats and Grubhub.
That isn’t all! Jason’s Deli also does catering services. So, if you have a large party planned for Halloween, give yourself some rest from cooking and, instead, order some food from the Jason’s Deli catering menu. You can check the pricing for catering or get a quote from them directly on their official website.
I am sure that all of this sounds really wonderful, but it may not have fully convinced you to visit Jason’s Deli on Halloween. Wait till you check out their specials. I am sure that once you know their best menu items, you won’t be able to stop yourself from visiting Jason’s Deli!
Specials From The Jason’s Deli Menu That You Should Try On Halloween
The top five menu options from Jason’s Deli that are worth a try on Halloween this year are:
- Jason’s Deli Bigger Better BLT
- Jason’s Deli Nutty Mixed-Up Salad
- Jason’s Deli Quarter Muffaletta Special
- Jason’s Deli Club Royale
- Jason’s Deli Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich
1. Jason’s Deli Bigger Better BLT
Sandwiches define a deli. We all can agree that no one does sandwiches better than delis and especially Jason’s Deli. You may have tried a BLT sandwich before, but Jason’s Deli makes them so delectable that the flavor goes to a whole new level.
The Bigger Better BLT from Jason’s deli has crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, and tomatoes just like any other BLT. What elevates it is the added ingredients to it. Yes, this BLT also has freshly cracked egg, mayonnaise, and avocado slices.
All of this is packed between two slices of multigrain bread. The sandwich is served alongside chips or baked chips, whatever you would prefer out of the two. Order a drink from their menu, and this will be a complete and satisfying meal on Halloween.
2. Jason’s Deli Nutty Mixed-Up Salad
Like I had mentioned earlier, delis have something for everyone. Even for those seeking lighter meals or counting calories! The salads from Jason’s Deli are divine, especially the Nutty Mixed-Up Salad.
This salad has a 100% antibiotic-free chicken breast, along with grape tomatoes, sliced avocado, cheddar cheese, Asiago cheese, and bacon on mixed salad greens. The salad is finally finished with some ranch dressing.
Moreover, in case you are a vegetarian and would like to try this salad, there is good news there too. At Jason’s Deli, you can request any salad that you would like to be meat-free. Now that is a truly happy Halloween meal for vegetarians and non-vegetarians!
3. Jason’s Deli Quarter Muffaletta Special
A muffuletta is a special sandwich from New Orleans which is prepared with muffuletta bread. You can enjoy a muffuletta even if you don’t live in New Orleans. All you need to do is visit Jason’s Deli!
The best muffuletta amongst all the options on the menu is indeed the quarter muffuletta special. In Jason’s Deli’s own words, this sandwich is “ a crusty Muffaletta bread is spread to the edges with our family-recipe olive mix, and creamy provolone is melted over layers of your choice of premium meats.”
I don’t think I need to say anything more about this sandwich. It is served along with chips or baked chips and also an option of soup, fruit or mac and cheese, whatever you would prefer. In case you want to try something new on Halloween, you know you need to head to Jason’s Deli!
4. Jason’s Deli Club Royale
Club sandwiches are like the trademark of any delicatessen. Jason’s Deli does really good club sandwiches, out of which the one that should be tried is the club royale. The club royale sandwich is a mix of delicious meats with really simple toppings.
The Club Royale sandwich consists of a smoked turkey breast, which Jason’s Deli proudly claims is nitrite-free, along with ham and bacon as the meat options. The sandwich is further topped with Swiss cheese and cheddar cheese.
The final toppings on the sandwich are lettuce, tomato, and honey mustard. All of these ingredients are packed between a toasted croissant. The combination of flavors from this sandwich is sweet and umami from the meat, which will make your taste buds tingle on Halloween.
5. Jason’s Deli Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich
I think with sandwiches, I may have mentioned enough about turkey, ham, and bacon sandwiches. Being a chicken sandwich lover myself, this sandwich is something I could have never missed out on amongst their specials.
This sandwich has grilled chicken breast with all the works! The chicken sandwich is topped with some bacon, Swiss cheese, guacamole, tomato, and 1000 island dressing. All packed up between two slices of toasted multigrain bread.
This sandwich, just like all other sandwiches at Jason’s Deli, is also served alongside a portion of chips or baked chips. In case you are a bigger fan of chicken as opposed to cold cuts, the Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich from Jason’s Deli should be your go-to choice this Halloween.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Baskin Robbins – Let’s not forget that any holiday feast is incomplete without a dessert. If you’re among the ones who like to indulge in frozen dessert, Baskin Robbins is perfect for you. Follow the link and read about the holiday plans of Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – Curious to know the Halloween plans of Boston Market? Don’t worry; we have all that you need to know! Follow the link and read the Halloween updates of Boston Market.
- White Castle – Does White Castle serve food on Halloween? You might be wondering if you can enjoy your favorite food at White Castle with your family on Halloween. Seek out the link, and you’ll get to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Carvel – Get the wholesome scoops of your favorite frozen dessert, I mean ice creams, at Carvel. To know its holiday timings and holiday-special menu items, seek out the link provided in the name of the restaurant.
- Shake Shack – Shake or sandwiches or burgers; Shake Shack has everything you need to have a memorable meal for Halloween. Follow the link and check out your nearest Shake Shake to have the best of fast-casual foods.
- Red Lobster – To enjoy the best seafood, Red Lobster never gets out of Americans’ priority list. Check out the Halloween plans of Red Lobster and enjoy your favorite seafood with your friends or family.
- Krispy Kreme – When it comes to baked goodies, Krispy Kreme is among the most famous names that come to our minds. Follow the link if you are thinking of trying your favorite donuts at Krispy Kreme.
- Raising Cane’s – You, too, are planning to enjoy your favorite food at Raising Cane’s on Halloween. Before you visit your nearest Raising Cane’s, you should check out its holiday updates on Halloween this year. Follow the link and check out all you need to know about Raising Cane’s.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Jason’s Deli will be open on Halloween this year to serve some of their delicious meals. Their official hours of operation will be 10:00 am to 09:00 pm. However, some outlets may work on reduced hours.
So, it is better to give them a call before you visit to have a better Halloween experience. Moreover, along with dine-in and delivery, Jason’s Deli also does catering. So, for a larger party, you know where you can order your meals from on Halloween!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Jason’s Deli be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Jason’s Deli will be open on Halloween 2023.
What will be the opening and closing times of Jason’s Deli on Halloween?
The opening and closing timings of Jason’s Deli on Halloween will be the same as always, which are 10:00 am to 09:00 pm.
Does the Jason’s Deli menu have any dessert options?
Yes, the Jason’s Deli menu does have some dessert options like cookies, gluten-free desserts, cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, fudge-nut brownies, and brookies.
Does Jason’s Deli take catering orders?
Yes, Jason’s Deli does take catering orders. You can get a quote for them for your party via their official website.
What are some specials from the Jason’s Deli menu that are worth trying on Halloween?
Some specials from the Jason’s Deli menu that should be tried on Halloween are Bigger Better BLT, Nutty Mixed-Up Salad, Quarter Muffaletta Special, Club Royale, and Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich.