Among all the American delicatessen, Jason’s Deli is where you find the finest of all American foods. The menu specials of Jason’s Deli are worth enjoying on Easter. But the question is, will Jason’s Deli stay open for customers on Easter? Keep reading to have an idea about the Easter plans of Jason’s Deli.
Jason’s Deli has decided to stay closed on the 17th of April. So it won’t be available for online orders too. But the chain will be back to service on Easter Monday.
Jason Deli has been serving delicious food since 1976. This restaurant chain is famous for serving sandwiches, salads, muffulettas, and numerous dishes to bing on. So, it’s obvious that most Americans would be planning to have a family dinner at Jason’s Deli. Read further to know the reason behind Jason’s decision to stay closed on Easter.
Why Is Jason’s Deli Closed On Easter?
Jason’s Deli has maintained its reputation over the years for serving delicious food. Its dedication to the customers and its services are unmatched. This restaurant chain stays open for customers even during holidays except on Christmas day and Easter. Well! The bad news for Jason’s Deli’s fans is that this restaurant chain is not open to taking orders on Easter.
Jason’s Deli won’t be offering food to customers on Easter. The famous delicatessens brand has decided to give its employees a day off on Easter to enjoy the holiday with their families. So, Jason’s has no plans to keep its employees busy offering Easter treats to all its fans.
Jason’s Deli won’t be delivering food or serving food from other food delivery apps. So, you can enjoy all the delish foods from Jason’s Deli’s menu the very next day of Easter. Until then, you can check out the Easter plans of other restaurants around your location.
If you still want to go out and enjoy a family dinner on Easter, you can choose to visit some other restaurant. Many popular restaurants in America, like Subway, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Domin’s, etc., offer delicious food on Easter. You can also order food from these restaurants online from their website or food delivery apps.
Jason’s Deli Specials That You Can Try On Easter Monday
The top five dishes that you can try at Jason’s Deli on Easter Monday are:
- Garden Fresh Salad
- California Club
- Club Royale
- Reuben The Great
- Plain Jane
Read about these dishes below and try these dishes to enjoy your Easter Monday.
1. Garden Fresh Salad Bar
The Garden Fresh salad bar has fresh veggies mixed with cheese. This salad has dozens of toppings and is served with freshly made sides and mini muffins. Give a fresh and healthy start to your feast by having a garden fresh salad bar.
2. California Club
California club has the best of Cali flavors! This sandwich has roasted turkey breast, crispy bacon, swiss cheese, tomatoes, fried greens, mayo, and guacamole. This sandwich is served with a side dish, fresh fruits, steamed veggies, baked chips, or blue corn chips with salsa.
3. Club Royale
Club royale is a delish croissant sandwich. It has smoked turkey breast, crispy bacon, ham, cheddar, Swiss cheese, leafy lettuce, and tomato. Honey mustard sauce gives a sweet and spicy taste to this sandwich. It has toasted croissants and can be enjoyed with fries and a beverage.
4. Reuben The Great
Reuben The Great is a classic sandwich. It has a half-pound hot corned beef or pastrami with Swiss cheese and sauerkraut. It’s flavored with Thousand Island dressing and is grilled on rye. This dish can be enjoyed with any side dish at Jason’s Deli.
5. Plain Jane
Plain Jane at Jason’s Deli has baked potato stuffed with cheddar cheese, sour cream, bacon, butter, and green onions. This scrumptious side dish goes well with any main course meal.
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill won’t be available to offer its delicious food on Easter this year. Click on the name to know why this restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli has decided to take a day off on Easter. Visit the link to know why this iconic delicatessen-chain has decided to keep its doors closed for customers on Easter.
- Krispy Kreme – Delish donuts from Krispy Kreme? The bad news is that Krispy Kreme is not offering its delectable specialties this Easter. You can try donuts from other restaurants that are open for Easter treats.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is among the restaurants that are closed on Easter. This restaurant chain won’t be open to take online orders also. Visit the link to know why it’s closed on Easter.
- Firehouse Subs – The Firehouse Subs is not open for Easter. Yes! That’s true. This restaurant chain has decided to take a day off and let its team to enjoy the Easter day with family.
- Baskin Robbins – Baskin Robbins won’t be welcoming customers on Easter Sunday. But this restaurant chain will be available to take orders on Easter Monday. Seek out the link in the restaurant’s name to know what edibles you can try from Baskin Robbins on Easter Monday.
- Steak N Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- In-N-Out Burger – In-N-Out Burger is another iconic restaurant chain of comfort foods that have decided to remain closed on Easter Sunday. Hit a click on this restaurant’s name to know why this restaurant chain is closed on Easter.
- Del Taco – Craving Mexican Food on Easter? Bad news for you if you have plans to visit Del Tacos to enjoy the Easter feast. You can visit other restaurant chains that offer Mexican food that are open for Easter dinner.
- Checkers – Checkers has decided not to offer its food to the customers on Easter. This restaurant chain will remain closed on Easter Sunday and won’t be available for online orders also.
Jason’s Deli is closed on Easter Sunday! To keep up the holiday spirit, read the Easter updates of other restaurants on our website. If you feel like having a holiday meal at home, you can read copycat recipes from our website and enjoy your Easter feast!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jason’s Deli open on Easter?
No, Jason’s Deli is not open on Easter. The restaurant chain will be back to accepting orders on Easter Monday.
Does Jason’s Deli have any Easter traditional dish on the menu?
No, Jason’s does not have any Easter traditional dish on the menu. It stays closed on Easter Sunday.
Does Jason Deli offer food on other food delivery apps on Easter?
No, you won’t find Jason’s Deli’s food on any other food delivery app on Easter. Its food is available on Easter Monday.