If fast food is what you crave on holiday, then heading to Jack in the Box for Labor Day this year would be the best bet! This American fast-food restaurant has a lot of items under its roof that can make your holiday a one to remember. But is Jack In the Box open this, Labor Day? Come, let’s find out.
Jack in the Box remains open on Labor Day every year. This fast-food restaurant chain serves its customers according to its usual operational hours, which are 24 hours. Many locations of Jack in the Box might operate at reduced hours, so before heading out, do check up with your nearest restaurant.
Jack in the Box is a famous American-based fast-food chain that has its headquarters in California. Currently, the chain has around 2,228 locations across 21 states. The growing number of Jack in the Box locations can be credited to the excellent service and mouth-watering food that the chains provide.
Jack in the Box was founded by Robert O. Peterson on February 21, 1951. The chain became famous for its clown mascot, which has been a part of the brand from the beginning. And it’s not just a regular mascot.
The Jack in the Box restaurants serve food at all times of the day, including all-day breakfast. Its menu items include burgers, sandwiches, salads, drinks, desserts, and even some of the strangest tacos you’ve probably ever seen.
One of the USPs of Jack in the Box is the delivery of freshest food to its customers, and so does its slogan say, “We don’t make it until you order it.” Along with its dine-in options, Jack In the Box also lets you place drive-thru and online orders. There’s something for everyone!
In the article below, we’ll discuss the operational status of Jack in the Box on Labor Day and its menu specials that you must try. Read on!
Jack In The Box Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day 2022
|Jack in the Box Labor Day||24 hours|
Jack in the Box stays open on Labor Day. The chain takes orders from customers all day long on this holiday. The operational hours of Jack In the Box remain the same as usual. But certain locations might operate at reduced hours. Therefore, it’s advisable to check out the timings of the location you plan to go to before you leave.
Jack in The Box has sumptuous food for its customers. This restaurant chain also offers discounts on certain items on some holidays. Thus, dining at Jack in The Box may be not only a delicious experience but also a pocket-friendly option!
Now that you’re aware of this chain’s status on Labor Day, let me tell you about all you can have at Jack in The Box on the Labor Day holiday.
Jack In The Box Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
The top five Jack in the Box menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Strawberry Shake
- Onion rings
- Jumbo Jack
- Two Tacos
- Sourdough Jack
1. Strawberry Shake
Shakes are always a good idea, but at Jack’s, it’s worth it! Jack in the Box offers a variety of shakes, including a chocolate shake, a vanilla shake, and even an Oreo cookie shake. They’re all worth buying. But among its drink’s menu, the strawberry shake is one of the best milkshakes to be found on any restaurant menu.
The strawberry shake at Jack’s has a well-balanced sweetness and tartness to it, which is a rare quality found in most strawberry shakes. It doesn’t come with strawberry pieces in it but is topped with whipped cream and maraschino cherry. If you avoid strawberry shakes because of their sweetness, then you must give this one a try.
2. Onion rings
Let’s just agree that onion rings are the best invention created in the culinary world. And when done to perfection, they can beat any other side dish. Now, what if I tell you that at Jack in the Box, you are looking at flavors that your taste buds will be grateful for?
The onion rings at Jack in the Box are panko breaded and fried to perfection. Big rings of onions are dipped in a panko batter that lends an ultra-crispy bite and plenty of onion flavor. They are a hearty complement to any Jack in the Box entree. But remember to have them hot!
3. Jumbo Jack
At Jack in the Box, you may overlook some of the items because of the extensive menu at hand. But Jumbo Jack is one item that calls for attention. While looking at it, you may just find this burger to be like the others, but that’s not the case.
The Jumbo Jack from Jack in the Box is not only a great-tasting burger, but it is also a pocket-friendly option that will bring a smile to your face. It comes with a beef patty, diced onions, tomato slices, pickles, lettuce, mayo, and ketchup.
And if you are looking for a double holiday treat, check out the Double Jack burger that adds another lip-smacking beef patty and two slices of American cheese.
4. Two Tacos
As I mentioned in the introduction, tacos at Jack in the Box come in the strangest combinations. But believe me, you won’t regret this decision.
The Two Tacos comes with seasoned taco meat, a slice of American cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce inside of a crunchy shell. If you don’t believe my words, you will not be able to ignore the data. Jack in the Box sells more than 550 million of these tacos every year, which have been on the menu since the 1950s. And it’s safe to say that they aren’t going anywhere.
5. Sourdough Jack
If you love burgers, then there’s no way you can miss out on Jack in the Box’s Sourdough Jack burger. Also, don’t be surprised if this one becomes your all-time favorite. The sourdough jack is a specialty of Jack’s that is delicious and filling.
The sourdough Jack burger features a juicy and tender beef patty. The patty is layered with fresh tomato, crispy bacon, Swiss-style cheese, ketchup, and creamy mayonnaise. But the showstopper part of this burger is toasted slices of sourdough bread between which all this deliciousness is placed.
If you’re looking to indulge in some great cheese and meat goodness this Labor Day, then head to Jack in the Box for the Sourdough Jack burger.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Sonic Drive-In – Planning to have your Sonic favorites on Labor Day this year?This restaurant serves holiday meal-worthy treats to the customers, even on holidays like Labor Day. Seek out the link and check out Sonic Drive-In’s operational hours on Labor Day this year.
- Arby’s – From beef burgers to great vegetarian options, Arby’s can serve everything this Labor Day that you can enjoy binging on. To know the timings of Arby’s for Labor Day and the dishes you can enjoy on Labor Day, follow the link!
- Little Caesars – This chain of restaurants in another famous American pizza hub that’s open and ready to serve its customers on Labor Day. You can enjoy numerous varieties of pizzas along with satiating drinks. Click on the name of this restaurant and check out what dishes you can expect on the menu of Little Caesars this Labor Day.
- Dairy Queen – Give a sweet finish to your holiday meal by having delicious frozen treats! By frozen treats, I mean ice creams. But ice creams from Dairy Queen are a real holiday treat. So, check out at what time you should visit this ice cream cum fast food hub to enjoy your Labor Day.
- KFC – A bucket-full crispy fried chicken is worth a holiday meal! Are you, too, having plans to visit KFC on Labor Day this year? So, follow the link to know all the delicious menu items that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Panda Express – If you feel like trying the best of Chinese cuisine on Labor Day this year, visit your nearest Panda Express. This Chinese restaurant chain is open and serving all its menu specials on Labor Day. So, check out what dishes you can try here at Panda Express on Labor Day this year.
- Popeyes – How about enjoying mouth-watering flavors from Louisiana Kitchen on Labor Day? Then plan your holiday meal at Popeyes on Labor Day this year. This restaurant chain has amazingly delish dishes to satiate your cravings for Louisiana flavors.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another masterpiece in the American fast-food industry to serve you a happy holiday meal on Labor day this year. So, hurry up and check out at what time you can visit your nearest Papa John’s to have a holiday meal on Labor Day.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger does to a hungry tummy is exactly “Whataburger” menu does to a holiday mood! So don’t forget to try their burger under the special offer on Labor Day this year.
- Jimmy John’s – Jimmy John’s is a food paradise for die-hard foodies! And the good news is that this restaurant chain has decided to stay open and active for its customers on Labor Day this year. But first, check out the link to know what special you can expect on the menu of Jimmy John’s this year on Labor Day.
Jack in the Box will stay open on Labor Day like every year. The chain welcomes customers all day long and provides excellent meals like any other day. So, call up your friends and family and head over to your nearest Jack in the Box location for a great time!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jack in The Box open on Labor Day?
Jack in The Box will be open and operational on September 5, Labor Day 2022.
What will be Jack in The Box’s working hours on Labor Day?
Jack in The Box’s working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, which are 24 hours.
What menu items can you enjoy at Jack in The Box on Labor Day?
The top Jack in The Box menu items that you can try this Labor Day are strawberry shake, onion rings, Jumbo Jack, two tacos, and sourdough Jack.
Does Jack in the Box have contact-free delivery?
Yes, Jack in the Box offers contact-free delivery via Grubhub.
Does it cost extra to get food delivery from the Jack in the Box near me?
Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. Others don’t. For more info about your food costs, check the Jack in the Box menu near you.
What delivery partners does Jack in The Box have?
You can order food from Jack in The Box via Grubhub, DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Postmates.