Craving different varieties of dishes on Halloween but want to have ‘em all, at just one restaurant? Then you should visit Jack in the Box. This American fast-food restaurant has a lot of items that you can indulge in to make celebrations more vibrant, and it also takes care of your pocket. But is Jack in the Box open on Halloween this year? Let’s find out.
Jack in the Box remains open on Halloween every year. This fast-food restaurant chain serves its customers according to its usual operational hours, which are 24 hours. However, certain locations of Jack in the Box might operate at reduced hours. So, before you plan to drive out for a delicious meal, do check up with your nearest restaurant.
Jack in the Box is a famous American fast-food chain that has around 2,228 locations across 21 states. Jack in the Box was founded by Robert O. Peterson on February 21, 1951. The chain became famous for its clown mascot, which has been a part of the brand ever since it opened its doors for customers.
One of the best parts about The Jack in the Box restaurants is that they serve food at all times of the day. Thus, the menu of Jack in the Box includes all-day breakfast items, burgers, sandwiches, salads, drinks, desserts, and even some of the tastiest tacos. Apart from the food, this brand has made sure to keep its customers happy with some great pocket-friendly offers.
In the article below, you will find out more about such offers. But before that, we are going to take a look at The Jack in the Box working hours and special items on its menu that you must try.
Jack In The Box Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Jack in the Box Halloween Hours||24 Hours|
Jack in the Box will keep its doors open all through the day on Halloween. So, you are not going to be left alone on a spooky night. The operational hours of Jack in the Box remain the same as usual, even on Halloween. But you should make a quick call to your nearest Jack in the Box restaurant as certain locations might operate at reduced hours.
About the offers? Jack in the Box not only provides sumptuous food to its customers, this chain always comes up with offers that are hard to resist. Speaking of such offers, especially for Halloween, over the years, Jack in the Box has come up with some great offers. A part of Halloween is about free food. If we look back, Jack in the Box has offered freebies like chocolate overload cake through the Jack in the Box mobile app. It also brought back its wildly popular Monster tacos in 2021.
“As a burger brand known best for its tacos, we wanted to give our fans what they’ve been asking us for. Because they were such a huge part of why we brought this product back, we knew we had to give them an opportunity to play a major role in the return and to truly be part of the experience. Plus, since Halloween is Jack Box’s favorite holiday, we knew we had to do it the right way and scare them just a little,” said Jack in the Box CMO Ryan Ostrom. “Jack in the Box” is known for its late-night category ownership, and with Halloween right around the corner, we wanted to bring the Monster Tacos back in a spooky way that felt authentic to the brand. We’re excited to say the Monster Tacos are back for a limited time and we look forward to seeing our guests enjoying them at our restaurants.”
With all those above-mentioned interesting offers, you can expect to be surprised again this year by Jack in the Box. Now, let’s take a look at the menu items that you must try on your visit to Jack in the Box.
Halloween Specials at Jack In the Box
Jack In the Box has a special menu for you this Halloween season. The brand has re-launched its famous monster taco that will only be available at Jack in the Box through October 31, 2022. These monster tacos are topped with melty American cheese, shredded lettuce & taco sauce. Jack in the Box’s Monster Tacos is priced at 2 for $3. These tacos will be available at restaurants nationwide, on the Jack app, and via third-party delivery for a limited time.
Jack in the Box will also be welcoming back a pair of classic fan favorites – the Double Bonus Jack and Triple Bonus Jack. You can buy 100% beef patty, American Cheese, shredded lettuce, pickles & their secret sauce on a toasted bun, paired with small fries and Coke, all for the value price of $4.99.
Additionally, the brand will also introduce a Halloween special shake – The Basic Witch Shake featuring Jack’s classic vanilla shake with OREO® Cookie pieces & pumpkin spice. This shake will be available from October 3rd – November 20th.
Jack In The Box Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Jack in the Box menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- Sourdough Grilled Chicken Club
- Loaded Tiny Tacos
- Double Jack
- Stuffed Jalapenos
- Grilled Chicken Salad
1. Sourdough Grilled Chicken
At Jack in the Box, you will find several good burger options to choose from that come in chicken and meat varieties. But if we have to pick one, the sourdough grilled chicken truly deserves its spot on this list.
Jack in the Box creates a memorable experience by combining grilled chicken with Swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, mayo, and sourdough bread. While every ingredient brings its divine flavors, two things that make this club stand out are the perfectly done grilled chicken and the sourdough bread. The sandwich features a hunk of grilled 100 percent all-white meat chicken. As far as sourdough bread is concerned, Jack in the Box has to offer the best of its kind.
2. Loaded Tiny Tacos
Jack in the Box is really famous for its tacos, which is a big achievement in itself as it’s a brand known for burgers. While we absolutely adore the crunchy and wholesome two-tacos, the loaded tiny tacos come close. What’s in it?
Jack in the Box’s loaded tiny tacos features mini tacos filled with seasoned meat and topped with cheese sauce, lettuce, and taco sauce. So, in a box, you find the cheese, lettuce, and taco sauce that you normally find inside of their regular tacos, but they are placed on a pile of tiny tacos. And what’s the major change? The main difference lies in the assembly of cheese. The loaded tiny tacos are topped with cheese sauce rather than a slice of American cheese that you get in their regular tacos. This twist makes loaded tiny tacos the closest thing to nachos.
3. Double Jack
Looking for a beefier option? Then order a double jack at Jack in the Box. This burger features a new bakery bun sandwiching two beef patties, two slices of American cheese, hand-leafed lettuce, freshly-sliced tomato, mayo, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and onions.
Essentially, the Double Jack is the Jumbo Jack with double patties, the addition of mustard, and more cheese.
4. Stuffed Jalapenos
If you ask a regular Jack in the box customer for which side to pick, the answer is going to be curly fries. While we totally agree with that, why not try something equally good on the side?
Even before other restaurants introduced jalapeno poppers to their menu, Jack in the Box had already mastered their Stuffed Jalapenos. They’ve been there for over 20 years, and that reason alone makes this item worthy enough to be on the sides’ menu of Halloween-special meal. Wondering what goes inside it?
The Stuffed Jalapenos at Jack in the Box are packed with a mix of Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese. And then, each piece is breaded and deep-fried until it’s golden brown. While these piping hot jalapenos will make you shed tears of joy, the best part about them is that they taste equally good when cold. Although this dish doesn’t come with a sauce, you can go for the Buttermilk House Sauce for a flavorful experience while making sure this dish doesn’t get too spicy.
5. Grilled Chicken Salad
Burgers, tacos, fries, and other sides are all great to order at Jack in the Box, but if you are looking for healthy yet delicious options, then a salad is the way to go.
Jack in the Box describes its grilled chicken salad as “Elsewhere, a salad is an afterthought. But not here! This one has flame grilled chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, gourmet seasoned croutons, and low-fat Balsamic dressing – all on a bed of iceberg and romaine lettuce. Trust me, you won’t be able to resist this salad.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Sonic Drive-In – Frozen slushes or delicious fast food, you can get all your Sonic favorites even on Halloween. Don’t believe me? Follow the link to find out the Halloween plans of Sonic-Drive In.
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- Arby’s – Planning to order food online on Halloween? Your favorite fast food will reach your doorstep even faster if it’s from Arby’s. As you already know, food from Arby’s is worth a holiday feast. Follow the link to know what you can expect from Arby’s on Halloween this year.
- Little Caesars – Pizza treat on Halloween? It’s never a bad idea. When all your plans fail, pizza treats save the day on holidays like Halloween. And Little Caesars has got pizzas that you can customize according to your holiday mood. So, seek out the link and check out this restaurant chain’s holiday plans.
- Dairy Queen – A holiday feast is incomplete without sumptuous desserts. So, Dairy Queen is among the obvious choices when it comes to having the best ice creams or shakes. Check out the link to know all you can try on Halloween from Dairy Queen.
- KFC – Who doesn’t like to indulge in some ‘Krispy’ goodness on Halloween? Talking about ‘Krispy goodness’, KFC comes to mind first. So, don’t wait any further and follow the link to know all the KFC special dishes for Halloween.
- Panda Express – Express all your love to friends and family by taking them out on dinner at Panda Express on Halloween this year. But is Panda Express open and operational on Halloween this year? Follow the link to learn all about the holiday plans of Panda Express.
- Popeyes – Another icon in the food industry that never fails to offer holiday-worthy food is Popeye. If you already know this restaurant chain, you might already be a fan of its fried chicken. So, go ahead and follow the link to know its plans for Halloween this year.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another destination for fast food lovers. So if you are planning to visit this restaurant chain, follow the link and check out! Read the article to know the Halloween plans of Papa John’s.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger! Yes, that’s the exact feeling you get when you’re enjoying your favorite burger at Whataburger. Follow the link to have an idea about what you can have at Whataburger on Halloween this year.
Jack in the Box will stay open on Halloween like every year. The chain will welcome customers all day long and not only provide delicious meals but also some exciting offers. So, why not head to your nearest Jack in the Box location for a great time?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jack in the Box open on Halloween?
Jack in the Box will be open and operational on October 31, 2022, Halloween.
What will be Jack in the Box’s working hours on Halloween?
Jack in the Box’s working hours on Halloween will stay the same as its usual working hours, which are 24 hours.
What menu items can you enjoy at Jack in the Box on Halloween?
The top Jack in the Box menu items that you can try this Halloween are sourdough grilled chicken, loaded tiny tacos, double Jack, stuffed jalapenos, grilled chicken salad, and much more.
Does Jack in the Box have contact-free delivery?
Yes, Jack in the Box offers contact-free delivery via Grubhub.
Does it cost extra to get food delivery from the Jack in the Box near me?
Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. Others don’t. For more info about your food costs, check the Jack in the Box menu near you.
What delivery partners does Jack in the Box have?
You can order food from Jack in the Box via Grubhub, DoorDash, Uber Eats, and Postmates.