Easter is a time to forget all about your worries and dine with your loved ones. Be it home-cooked food or food from Jack In The Box, it just hits different on Easter! So let’s see if Jack in the Box is open during Easter or not.
Jack In The Box has decided to keep their restaurants open on Easter. It’ll be taking orders and serving its customers on April 9, 2023. The chain plans on keeping its restaurants open for the entire day on Easter.
If you don’t feel like cooking on Easter, Jack In The Box is your way to go about it! With delicious food and great service, this restaurant chain is guaranteed to win your hearts and your taste buds!
All the important information like Jack In The Box’s working hours and Easter menu specials are provided further in this article. Keep reading!
What's In The Post
Jack In The Box Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Jack In The Box Easter Hours||Open 24 hours|
Jack In The Box will be open and taking orders on Easter i.e. April 9th, 2023. The chain keeps its restaurants open for most holidays except Christmas and is known to provide great service.
The chain will be open all day long and customers can even avail the food delivery service. So, this Easter, let Jack In The Box take care of all your food-related problems!
Jack In The Box Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Jack In The Box menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Jumbo Breakfast Platter
- Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jack
- Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Munchie Meal
- Jack’s Spicy Chicken With Cheese
- Chick-N-Tater Melt Munchie Meal
1. Jumbo Breakfast Platter
Jack In The Box’s Jumbo Breakfast Platter is the perfect breakfast meal you can have for breakfast on Easter. The platter comprises hash browns, scrambled eggs, mini pancakes, juice, and a choice of bacon slices or grilled sausage.
2. Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jack
Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jack is the king of all burgers. The burger consists of a nicely cooked juicy beef patty. It is then topped with melted butter, smoked bacon, creamy bacon mayonnaise, and Swiss cheese. It is served on toasted brioche buns.
3. Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Munchie Meal
The Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Munchie Meal is a must-try for all foodies! This meal includes a cheeseburger with curly fries in it. Along with the fries, the meal also consists of delicious tacos and a small drink. Try one this Easter with your family!
4. Jack’s Spicy Chicken With Cheese
Jack’s spicy chicken with cheese has an all-white spicy chicken fillet. The burger is loved for various reasons and also includes sliced tomatoes, Swiss-style cheese, lettuce, and a whole lot of mayonnaise. It is super delicious and is sure to make your Easter a happy one!
5. Chick-N-Tater Melt Munchie Meal
The Chick-N-Tater Melt Munchie meal is one for the books. It consists of a buttery croissant topped with nicely cooked bacon, chicken, and hash browns. The meal also includes regular tacos, fries, and a small fountain drink.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Sonic – Grab your favorite crispy chicken bites and delicious cheeseburgers even on Easter. Sonic is available with all its drool-worthy dishes on Easter day.
- Little Caesars – For an “Extramostbestest” Easter treat, visit Little Caesars and enjoy the best of American comfort foods. Click on the link to check out the Easter updates of Little Caesars now.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- Whataburger – Burgers and crispy fried chicken from Whataburger can make add more fun to your Easter. This restaurant chain will be open for its fans and will be serving all its famous dishes during the holiday.
- Jimmy John’s – Try hearty sandwiches at Jimmy John’s on Easter. It serves appetizing sandwiches all day filled with lettuce, veggies, and meat slices all stacked up between your choice of bread slices.
- Hardee’s – Hand-breaded chicken in a sandwich or crispy seasoned fries, Hardee’s is a place where you’d love snacking on Easter treats. This restaurant chain will stay open for you. Read its Easter timings and the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s has a range of delish items that you can enjoy on Easter this year. Check out its Easter timings and the best dishes you can try at Zaxby’s on Easter day.
Jack In The Box can be your best bet if you’re looking to order food instead of cooking it on Easter. The chain will remain open this Easter and will be taking orders all day long! You can never get enough of the food served at Jack In The Box!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Jack In The Box open on Easter?
Jack In The Box will be open and serving its customers on April 9 i.e. Easter.
What will be Jack In The Box’s working hours on Easter?
Jack In The Box will be open all day long for its customers and will be taking orders throughout the day.
What specials will Jack In The Box be serving on Easter?
There are several Jack In The Box menu items that you can try this Easter. These include Jumbo Breakfast Platter, Bacon & Swiss Buttery Jack, Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Munchie Meal, Jack’s Spicy Chicken With Cheese, etc.