Be it egg hunts or cooking up some good old ham, Easter never fails to make it to the list of people’s favorite holidays. So what better way to celebrate it than by getting food from the Hardee’s menu and having a gala time?
Hardee’s will be open and taking orders from customers on Easter, i.e., April 9. The chain will be serving delicious food to its customers as per its regular hours, which are 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Easter.
Although several restaurant chains choose to put a hold on their business on holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, etc., Hardee’s has chosen to keep itself in service on Easter. Hats off to the dedication!
To know all about the working hours of Hardee’s on Easter, their Easter menu specials, etc., keep reading!
What's In The Post
Hardee’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Hardee’s Easter Hours
|6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Hardee’s will be operational and serving its customers delicious food on Easter. The chain will remain open and stay in service on April 9 in accordance with its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
This Easter, your favorite fast-food restaurant chain, Hardee’s will be there to celebrate Easter with you. With delicious food, your holiday is guaranteed to become a lot better! So, grab some food from Hardee’s and have a good one!
Hardee’s Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Hardee’s menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Hot Honey Hand-Breaded Chicken and Waffle Sandwich
- Original Angus Burger
- Pork Chop ‘n’ Gravy Biscuit
- Famous Star with Cheese
- Sunrise Croissant
1. Hot Honey Hand-Breaded Chicken and Waffle Sandwich
Hardee’s hot honey hand-breaded chicken and waffle sandwich is a meal for champions! The chain has put a delicious twist on the classic chicken and waffles by making it into a sandwich and it’s so good!
This Hardee’s sandwich contains a juicy chicken patty and is perfectly breaded. The chicken patty is then sandwiched between two Belgian waffles, which are a bit on the sweeter side. Lastly, what brings the whole sandwich together is the hot honey.
2. Original Angus Burger
Hardee’s Original Angus burger is all about the sauce! Its juiciness, spiciness, etc., when combined with the overall flavor of the burger, results in absolute perfection! The best thing about it is that it is served on a super soft potato bun.
The Original Angus burger is layered with toppings like tomato, lettuce, onions, pickles, and American cheese. This burger is all about the condiments, which include mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup. This Easter, make sure to get your hands on one of these!
3. Pork Chop ‘n’ Gravy Biscuit
The Pork Chop’ n’ Gravy biscuit is one of the many unique serves at Hardee’s. The pork chop in this dish is extremely juicy and tender. It is cooked just the right amount and is packed with flavor. Not only that, but the pork chop is also breaded!
The Pork Chop’ n’ Gravy biscuit makes up for one of the best breakfast meals. The ebay thing about this whole dish is the gravy. The gravy provides a certain creaminess along with flavor to the dish. This biscuit dish is a must-try!
4. Famous Star with Cheese
Hardee’s Famous Star with Cheese is one of the toughest cheeseburgers to beat out there! If you’re looking to add onto your Easter feast options, Famous Star with Cheese should be your go-to option!
The burger features a juicy, flavorful beef patty. It further has melted American cheese along with lettuce, onions, tomato, dill pickles, and mayonnaise. What makes the burger even greater is the special sauce added to it!
5. Sunrise Croissant
Hardee’s Sunrise croissant is one of the most underrated menu items of the chain. It is simple yet so delicious that you can’t keep yourself from having another one!
The Sunrise croissant features a butter croissant bun. Layered inside the croissant are cheese and folded egg. You can even pick whatever meat you want to add to the sandwich, including sausage patty, bacon, and ham!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Sonic – Grab your favorite crispy chicken bites and delicious cheeseburgers even on Easter. Sonic is available with all its drool-worthy dishes on Easter day.
- Little Caesars – For an “Extramostbestest” Easter treat, visit Little Caesars and enjoy the best of American comfort foods. Click on the link to check out the Easter updates of Little Caesars now.
- Dairy Queen – Honey BBQ chicken or refreshing blizzards, Dairy Queen has a lot to offer on Easter day. Feel free to click on the link and read its Easter updates now!
- Jack In The Box – Get surprising Easter flavors all boxed up in a hearty combo meal from Jack In Box. Check out the Eater plans of this restaurant chain and find all the exciting dishes that you can try on Easter.
- Panda Express – Have the best Chinese-inspired dishes on Easter! Visit Panda Express to surprise your taste buds with Chinese flavors on Easter.
- Papa John’s – Soft and fluffy pizza or cheesy cinnamon pullaparts, Papa John’s is a perfect place if you want to enjoy a cheesy-licious Easter feast. Read this restaurant’s Easter updates now and enjoy your Easter!
- Whataburger – Burgers and crispy fried chicken from Whataburger can make add more fun to your Easter. This restaurant chain will be open for its fans and will be serving all its famous dishes during the holiday.
- Jimmy John’s – Try hearty sandwiches at Jimmy John’s on Easter. It serves appetizing sandwiches all day filled with lettuce, veggies, and meat slices all stacked up between your choice of bread slices.
- KFC – Include some “finger-lickin” meal in your Easter basket. Yes! KFC is available with its flavorsome chicken buckets for you on Easter.
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s has a range of delish items that you can enjoy on Easter this year. Check out its Easter timings and the best dishes you can try at Zaxby’s on Easter day.
Hardee’s is the perfect place for you to celebrate Easter this year! The chain will be open and serving its customers from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on April 9. Hardee’s will be there to solve all your food-related issues this Easter. Have a happy one!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Hardee’s open on Easter?
Hardee’s will remain open and operational on Easter i.e., April 9.
What will be Hardee’s working hours on Easter?
Hardee’s Easter working hours will remain the same as usual, from 6:00 a.m. to 10 p.m.
What specials will Hardee’s be serving on Easter?
The top Hardee’s menu items that you should try this Easter are Hot Honey hand-breaded chicken and waffle sandwich, Original Angus burger, Pork Chop’ n’ Gravy biscuit, Famous Star with Cheese, Sunrise croissant, etc.