From hamburgers to fries, Five Guys never fails to satisfy! Being one of the most famous fast-food chains, Five Guys proves its dedication to serving its customers by remaining in service even during holidays.
Five Guys will stay open and serve its customers on Easter. The chain will be taking orders on April 17 and will continue to do so from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. You can either place orders for food from Five Guys online or in person.
One of the exciting things about Easter is the Easter feast. Including any of the menu items from Five Guys in the Easter feast will make it even more enjoyable.
To know all about Five Guys’ working hours, Easter specials menu information, etc., keep reading the article!
Five Guys Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Five Guys Easter Hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Five Guys will be open and welcoming customers this Easter. The chain has decided to remain in service even on Easter i.e., April 17. The working hours of Five Guys on Easter will be the same as usual, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
If you don’t feel like going out for Easter this year or are lacking in the food area this Easter, you can rely on Five Guys for delicious food. Don’t forget to take a look and know more about some of its most amazing dishes provided below.
Five Guys Easter Specials That You Can Try
The top five Five Guys menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Bacon Burger
1. Bacon Cheeseburger
If I had to crown the king of all the burgers from Five Guys, I’d crown the bacon cheeseburger. Having an impeccable flavor and texture, this bacon cheeseburger is certain to make your Easter a lot better!
The burger features two different kinds of fresh and delicious meat. Not only that, but the whole burger is packed together with cheese. Be it crispy bacon or delicious cheese, this burger is bound to become the burger of your dreams!
While cheeseburgers might seem a small deal to you, Five Guys’ cheeseburger is on another level! It is extremely delicious and is guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
What makes the Five Guys’ cheeseburger special is that they stack up the cheese slices on top of the buns. This ensures that the flavor of the cheese seeps well into the bun as well as the other ingredients of the cheeseburger.
3. Bacon Burger
Five Guys’ bacon burger is the epitome of the best of both worlds! It has the goodness of both bacon and a burger in one. While that might not be groundbreaking, it is definitely one of the best menu items of Five Guys.
The Five Guys’ bacon burger is loaded with meat and the flavor is delectable. This burger is mostly picked for the reason that it offers a lot of deliciousness at a really low price.
Five Guys’ BLT is bound to make your taste buds go wild. Turning a classic into one of the most delicious dishes ever is what Five Guys does best. The ebay thing about this burger is the quality of the bacon.
This burger contains loads of bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce; your everyday BLT but with maximum flavor. If you’re into classic dishes and want to go a little subtle on Easter, BLT from Five Guys is your way to go!
There must be something about this hamburger if it’s being counted as one of the dishes you can have for Easter. The Five Guys hamburger is far superior to any other hamburger.
This hamburger features two beef patties and is well seasoned. The buns are nicely toasted and are soft. Pair this burger with a cold beverage and you’ll have yourself a perfect meal for Easter!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Zaxby’s – Zaxby’s has a range of delish items that you can enjoy on Easter this year. Check out its Easter timings and the best dishes you can try at Zaxby’s on Easter day.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
Five Guys is working harder than ever. The chain has decided to keep itself open and take orders on Easter. The chain will be operating as per its usual working hours. Celebrate Easter with Five Guys this year and have a jolly good time!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Five Guys open on Easter?
Five Guys will remain open and will be taking orders on Easter i.e. April 17.
What will be Five Guys working hours on Easter?
Five Guys will be open and welcoming customers from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Easter.
What specials will Five Guys be serving on Easter?
The top Five Guys’ menu items that you should try this Easter are bacon cheeseburger, cheeseburger, bacon burger, BLT, hamburger, etc.