For people like me who love food, I am sure that you may have already planned what you would like to eat on Thanksgiving. In case it isn’t Turkey, how about indulging in some delicious sandwiches instead? No one does sandwiches and subs as delicious as Firehouse Subs, guaranteed! However, are our Firehouse Subs open on Thanksgiving this year?
Firehouse Subs will unfortunately not be open on Thanksgiving this year. The chain of restaurants is usually open on most holidays. However, on certain major holidays during the year, like Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, the chain of restaurants is usually never operational.
Firehouse Subs is one of those places that was an instant success amongst customers. The chain is known for its delicious sandwiches, along with the generous helping of mayonnaise that they have. Moreover, they are also known for their delicious unlimited hot sauce options!
So, I can imagine why this is a place you would like to visit, regardless of what the day or occasion may be. However, as they will be closed on Thanksgiving day, you might have to consider other options, which will be open and serve similar delicious food.
What's In The Post
Why Is Firehouse Subs Closed On Thanksgiving?
Usually, on most holidays, we look forward to spending time with our friends and family. Although it may not be possible on every holiday, it is almost a norm for most of us to celebrate at least Christmas and Thanksgiving with our families, of course, accompanied by a delicious feast.
If making a feast for a huge crowd seems like too much of a task, you can always look into various restaurants that will be open on holiday to enjoy a delicious meal. However, sadly Firehouse Subs will not be one of those restaurant chains that you can visit on Thanksgiving.
Firehouse Subs, being as dedicated as they are to serving customers delicious food, usually do stay open on most holidays throughout the year. However, on holidays like Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, the chain is mostly closed every year. The reason behind this is to let the employees get a day off to celebrate the holiday in peace.
Previously, even as early as a few years ago, Firehouse Subs usually used to be open on Thanksgiving. However, to be more fair and considerate towards the employees and let them off the hook, they have been shut on Thanksgiving over the past few years.
So, on Thanksgiving day, you might have to take your cravings elsewhere. However, if you do crave Firehouse Subs on the day before or after Thanksgiving, there is great news! On both these days, Firehouse Subs will be open to serve customers their delicious sandwiches and more. So, in case your belly can wait a day, you can always visit them the next day!
On the actual holiday, however, you will have to look into other options. Some major fast food restaurant chains that will be open on Thanksgiving are Hardee’s, KFC, Burger King, Starbucks and even Papa John’s! However, do check their opening and closing timings for Thanksgiving before you visit.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Thanksgiving
- Zaxby’s – For chicken fingers, there is no better place to visit than good old Zaxby’s! But, Zaxby’s does stay closed on certain holidays, hence they will be closed on Thanksgiving too.
- Five Guys – A small and simple menu, with some of the freshest burgers and hot dogs you could ever have in your life. Their milkshake mix-ins are incredible, but you won’t be able to enjoy them on Thanksgiving.
- Culver’s – Culver’s is again one of those fast food chains where you will get an immense variety to choose from! On Thanksgiving this year, Culver’s will sadly not be an option as they will be closed on the holiday.
- Carl’s Jr. – Carl’s Jr. is a west coast favorite for classic American meals. Although open all year round, they will not be open on Thanksgiving this year.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is the perfect spot for wings and also for a fun ambience and decor! On Thanksgiving however, you will have to look for a different spot to enjoy wings.
- Raising Cane’s – The one place to visit for chicken finger meals, Raising Cane’s is a favorite for many. This chain, however, does stay closed on Thanksgiving every year.
- In-N-Out Burger – A west coast favorite, In-N-Out Burger is yet another chain that believes in always sourcing fresh meats and serving fresh burgers. This west coast giant will unfortunately not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Checkers – Burgers, fries, milkshakes and more, Checkers is a restaurant to enjoy an all American meal. On Thanksgiving however, this chain will sadly not be open to serve customers.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill serves some of the best Mexican food ever, on most holidays too! However, they do remain closed on Thanksgiving every year.
- Tim Hortons – The perfect place to get your caffeine kick, Canada’s favorite is also the favorite for many in the United States. But, on Thanksgiving, you will have to consider other options for your regular caffeine fix as Tim Hortons will be closed.
Firehouse Subs will be closed on Thanksgiving this year. The chain of restaurants, although open on most national holidays, does stay shut on certain ones, like Thanksgiving, Easter, and Christmas. They will be closed on Thanksgiving so that the employees can get a day off to celebrate the holiday with their families.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Firehouse Subs be open on Thanksgiving this year?
No, Firehouse Subs will not be open on Thanksgiving, 2023.
Why will Firehouse Subs be closed on Thanksgiving?
Firehouse Subs will be closed on Thanksgiving so that the employees can enjoy a day off to celebrate the holiday.
When will Firehouse Subs reopen?
Firehouse Subs will reopen the day after Thanksgiving.
What will be the opening and closing hours of Firehouse Subs on the day after Thanksgiving?
The opening and closing timings of Firehouse Subs on the day after Thanksgiving will be 10:30 am to 09:00 pm, which is the same as always.
Will Firehouse Subs have reduced hours of operation on the day before Thanksgiving?
No, Firehouse Subs will be functioning as per usual on the day before Thanksgiving.