Sandwiches make for sumptuous meals. So, why not hit the famous spot, Firehouse Subs this Labor Day? This American food chain has something for everyone. But is this submarine sandwich chain open on Labor Day 2022?
Firehouse Subs will remain open and provide services on Labor Day 2022. This chain will welcome its customers as per its normal timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. But being a holiday, it would be best to check with them about their timings as certain locations might work at varying hours.
Firehouse Subs opened its doors to customers on Oct. 10, 1994, at the Jacksonville-based sub shop’s San Jose Boulevard slice of strip-mall space in Mandarin. It started with the sale of two hot dogs by two brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen. Today the chain has over 1,200 locations in the United States of America, Canada, and Puerto Rico, with its headquarters located in Florida.
While Firehouse Subs are popular for its sandwiches, anyone who has been to a Firehouse Subs restaurant knows that it’s a haven for hot sauce junkies. So, when you order a sandwich at this fast-food chain, you can top it with any number of hot sauces that will blow your mind.
Another news is for all the mayonnaise lovers out there. At Firehouse Subs, every sandwich comes with a generous serving of mayonnaise. And that surely goes extremely well to balance out the spicy hot sauces. And that’s not all. Along with the sandwich, you can also include salads, and exciting treats for kids.
In the article below, you’ll learn about the operational status of Firehouse Subs on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. You’ll also get information about this chain’s working hours on Labor Day, their menu specials etc. So, if you want to know all about it, keep reading!
Firehouse Subs Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day 2022
|Firehouse Subs Labor Day hours||10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
Firehouse Subs will stay in service on Labor Day holiday, September, 5, 2022. The chain will serve its customers on this holiday as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. However, you may want to check up with them before heading as certain Firehouse Subs locations might operate at different timings.
Firehouse Subs can not only be a great treat for you, but it can also be a great surprise for your loved ones. The chain provides gift cards, known as a “Firehouse Funds gift card,” which can be purchased for anyone. Firehouse Subs describes it as, “When redeeming the gift card in-restaurant, a portion of your purchase will go to the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation to be used to provide lifesaving equipment to first responders across the country. It’s a gift that keeps on giving.”
So, this Labor Day, celebrate by getting some great food from Firehouse Subs. Now that you know that this chain carries operations on Labor Day, it’s time to find out the menu specials you can have on this holiday!
Firehouse Subs Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five Firehouse Subs menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Italian sub
- New York Steamer sub
- Sweet & spicy meatball sub
- Turkey Bacon Ranch sub
- Italian salad with grilled chicken
1. Italian Sub
You can never go wrong with classics, and that’s why at Firehouse Subs you have to try the Italian Sub. This sandwich comes with three types of meat that include pepperoni, salami, and Virginia honey ham. Then you take a bite into a delicious layer of melted provolone and mayo that adds richness to this sub. What else does it offer? The Italian sub gets a crunch from a list of items that also adds a freshness to the sandwich. These include lettuce, tomatoes, and onions.
But the best part of this sub is the Italian dressing. This dressing offers a lovely tang and acidity to the sub that keeps things interesting. In addition to the dressing, the sub is also topped with some extra seasonings to add a punch of flavors.
Another reason why this sub tops our charts is because you can order this hot or cold. Either way it tastes absolutely delicious!
2. New York Steamer Sub
As they never judge a book by its cover, we shall say never judge a sub by its looks! To begin with, in comparison to other subs at Firehouse Subs, this sandwich might look dull. But you got some of the best ingredients in there.
The New York Steamer sub features corned beef brisket, which has an umami flavor which makes it hard to resist. Then comes the pastrami on top of that corned beef brisket that makes every bite even more delicious.
But the fun doesn’t end there. The meats come covered with melted provolone, mayo and Italian dressing to ensure no scope of dryness. Another great flavor comes from the deli mustard, which balances everything very well.
With so much meat and cheese, the New York Steamer sub is the treat you want to indulge in. So, this Labor Day, don’t forget to try this one out.
3. Sweet & Spicy Meatball Sub
Meatballs always turn out to be special whenever added to any dish. But at Firehouse Subs the meatball sub becomes a special day treat because of the unique flavors it offers.
This fast-food chain offers meatballs that are sweet & spicy and come loaded between toasted bread. The chunky meatballs are covered in marinara sauce and a layer of melted provolone on top. Doesn’t it already sound good?
But the story doesn’t end here. To add an extra touch of flavor, Firehouse Subs dress this sub with Captain Sorensen’s Datil Pepper Hot Sauce that’s both hot and a bit sweet. If you enjoy a bit of heat then this sandwich will make the perfect treat for you.
4. Turkey Bacon Ranch Sub
Are you a turkey lover in the house? Then order the turkey bacon ranch sub at Firehouse Subs for a flavor-packed experience.
The turkey bacon ranch sub features sliced turkey breast and crispy bacon. And instead of the Monterey jack or the provolone found in other sandwiches, you can indulge in the sharp flavors from cheddar cheese. And do you know what makes this cheese taste so good? – the pairing of creamy peppercorn ranch dressing.
After the meats and cheese are lined up this sandwich adds a punch of freshness and crunch from onions, lettuce, tomato, and mayo that round out the dish extremely well. All this goodness comes packed in a toasted sub roll. The Turkey Bacon Ranch sub with so many layers bring different flavors with it that are hard to resist. No wonder it is a clear choice for our top five.
5. Italian Salad with Grilled Chicken
Firehouse may be a sub shop but that doesn’t mean you won’t find some other interesting options. Salads are a great match with sandwiches so you must indulge in one.
The Italian salad with grilled chicken at Firehouse Subs features Genoa salami and grilled chicken atop romaine, tomato, bell pepper, mozzarella, cucumbers, and pepperoncini. Then comes the flavorful light Italian dressing. This delicious dressing is made using vinegar, mustard, sugar, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and shallots.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Qdoba – Qdoba is one of the best American restaurant chains that offer mouth-watering Mexican food. So, seek out the link to know all the dishes that you can try on Labor Day this year at Qdoba.
- Checkers – Have some “Crazy good food” from Checkers this Labor Day! All the locations of Checkers are open and serve its customers hearty dishes. Follow the link and have a look at the Labor Day hours of Checkers and its special menu items served on Labor Day this year.
- Del Taco – If you want to try some indulgent Mexican food on Labor Day, make sure you visit Del Taco. The menu of this restaurant never fails to impress when it comes to serving authentic Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, etc.
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian food paradise has planned to stay open and active for its customers on Labor day. So, you can enjoy your favorite coffee, donuts, and burgers from Tim Hortons on Labor Day this year.
- Church’s Chicken – If you’re looking for Southern-cuisine inspired options to celebrate Labor day, Church’s Chicken is a perfect choice for you. This restaurant chain fried chicken and numerous other southern-style dishes. Have a look at all the dishes that you can expect from the menu of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Labor Day treats at a southwestern grill sounds perfect, right? All Moe’s outlets are open and will serve their delicious food to the customers on Labor Day. So, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Moe’s.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli is another famous food hub where you can celebrate Labor Day this year. You can enjoy hearty options like soups, salads, beverages, etc., here. Feel free to follow the link and check out its menu specials that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has decided to stay open for its customers on Labor Day is Jason’s Deli. You’ll find decadent pasta, wraps, soups, drinks, etc., on its menu. Seek out the link to know what special they have on their menu for Labor Day.
- Baskin Robbins – With 31 classic flavors on the menu, Baskin Robbins is loved by everyone. This ice cream brand has decided to stay open and available for its customers on Labor Day. So, to end your holiday meal on a sweet note, make sure you have your favorite-flavored ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – In case you want to enjoy Labor Day having a healthy treat, don’t miss out on Boston Market’s menu. This restaurant chain serves healthy sandwiches, meatloaves, and much more. Follow the link to know more about Boston Market Labor Day plans!
Firehouse Subs will remain open and in service on Labor Day, September 5, 2022. The timings of Firehouse Subs remain the same on this holiday, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Certain locations might operate at different timings. Hence, you must check with them before heading to one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Firehouse Subs open on Labor Day 2022?
Firehouse Subs will stay open and operational on Labor Day, September 5, 2022.
What will Firehouse Subs’ working hours be on Labor Day 2022?
Firehouse Subs’ working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Firehouse Subs on Labor Day 2022?
The top Firehouse Subs menu items that you should try this Labor Day are Italian sub, New York Steamer sub, Sweet & spicy meatball sub, Turkey Bacon Ranch sub, and Italian salad with grilled chicken.
Do Firehouse Subs deliver food at home?
You can order your favorite subs from Firehouse Subs by ordering from DoorDash, Grubhub, and Uber Eats.
What are Firehouse Subs gift cards?
You can purchase your Firehouse Funds gift cards in-restaurant at your nearest Firehouse Subs location or buy your gift card online. These gift cards can be gifted to anyone with the amount balance of your choice. The balance by the user can be checked online on their website.
What hot sauces does Firehouse Subs have?
Firehouse Subs have twelve different sauces. These are Cajun mayo, captain sorensen’s datil pepper hot sauce, honey mustard, jerk mustard, light mayonnaise, mayonnaise, marinara sauce, spicy mustard, sriracha sauce, sweet baby rays BBQ sauce, sweet baby ray’s sweet golden mustard BBQ, and sweet mustard.