Holidays are all about delicious food, aren’t they? It’s even better when the food is from the El Pollo Loco menu. It’s Mexican grilled chicken is unbeatable, but can you get it on Easter? Will El Pollo Loco be open on Easter?
El Pollo Loco will remain open on Easter. The chain will be taking orders and serving customers on April 9. El Pollo Loco will be operating as per their regular hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Easter.
El Pollo Loco, which is Spanish for “The Crazy Chicken,” is a restaurant chain that specializes in Mexican grilled chicken. Their food is super delicious and is loved by many! So, who would want to miss their delicious food on Easter?
The details about their working hours, Easter specials, etc., are provided further in this article. Keep reading to know more.
What's In The Post
El Pollo Loco Opening/Closing Hours On Easter
|El Pollo Loco Easter Hours||10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
El Pollo Loco will be up and about to serve its customers this Easter. The chain will have its restaurants open and will be taking orders on April 9. The working hours of El Pollo Loco will be the same as usual, from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
El Pollo Loco cooks its food like no other. The use of quality ingredients, the method of cooking, etc., is what makes the food from this chain as delicious as it’s known to be. But what all can you eat from El Pollo Loco on Easter! Read all about it below!
El Pollo Loco Specials That You Can Try On Easter
The top five El Pollo Loco’s menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Original Pollo Bowl
- Double Chicken Avocado Salad
- Baja Shrimp Tostada
- Chipotle Chicken Avocado Burrito
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Original Pollo Bowl
El Pollo Loco’s original Pollo bowl is the most ordered and loved item on the menu. It has just the right amount of dietary nutrients and is incredibly delicious.
The original Pollo bowl contains chopped chicken breast as the main protein. Other ingredients of this dish include pinto beans, rice, diced onion, pico de gallo, cilantro, etc. This dish is really fresh and is the best pick for you this Easter!
2. Double Chicken Avocado Salad
The double chicken avocado salad is your way to go if you’re looking for a salad to include in your Easter feast. If you’re following a keto diet, you’ll enjoy this salad greatly as it is keto-friendly.
El Pollo Loco double chicken avocado salad has the chain’s famous grilled chicken as the star of the dish. The other ingredients of this dish include organic greens, lettuce, corn, pico de gallo, cotija cheese, and avocado.
3. Baja Shrimp Tostada
El Pollo Loco Baja shrimp tostada is a simple yet absolutely delectable dish. It is basically a crispy tortilla with several delicious toppings. This tostada dish is a favorite of most customers.
The Baja shrimp tostada has Baja shrimp as its main protein. The tostada includes pico de gallo, rice, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, pinto beans, shredded lettuce, etc. as its toppings.
4. Chipotle Chicken Avocado Burrito
The Chipotle chicken avocado burrito is the best breakfast you can get! Not only for breakfast, but this burrito is also a complete meal for any time during the day. The avocados used in this burrito are fresh and have a nice texture to them.
El Pollo Loco Chipotle chicken avocado burrito wraps its ingredients in a twelve-inch flour tortilla. The ingredients of the same include grilled chicken, sour cream, avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, cabbage, pinto beans, salad Rojo, and rice.
5. Chicken Tortilla Soup
The chicken tortilla soup served at El Pollo Loco is the comfort food of your dreams. Holiday pressure can be overwhelming and too much to bear at times; that is why this soup is the perfect Easter pick for you, as it’ll bring you immense comfort!
This chicken tortilla soup is available in both small and large sizes. It has the chain’s famous grilled chicken in a chicken broth, which also has carrots, roasted corn, and celery. The soup is lastly topped with fresh cilantro, Cotija cheese, and tortilla strips.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Boston Market – Boston Market is a place for you if you’re craving rotisserie-style chicken. This restaurant is open and serves many more exciting dishes to the customers on Easter.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
El Pollo Loco will be open and take orders on Easter. The chain will be welcoming guests on April 9 during their regular hours, which are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. You can enjoy several Easter special dishes at El Pollo Loco and have a happy Easter for yourself!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is El Pollo Loco open on Easter?
El Pollo Loco will be open and will be providing its services on Easter i.e. April 9.
What will be El Pollo Loco’s Easter timings?
El Pollo Loco will be open on Easter as per its usual working hours. The chain will be open from 10 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What are the Easter specials that El Pollo Loco will be serving its customers on Easter?
The top El Pollo Loco menu items that you should try this Easter are the original Pollo bowl, double chicken avocado salad, Baja shrimp tostada, Chipotle chicken avocado burrito, chicken tortilla soup, etc.