Halloween is coming up soon, and it is the perfect time to get high on sweet treats, not just for kids but adults too! So, for most people in America, the perfect sweet to start your day with is indeed Donuts. For the best Donuts ever, is there really a better place than good old Dunkin’ Donuts? I am sure not. But, is Dunkin’ Donuts opens on Halloween this year?
You can count on Dunkin’ Donuts to make your Halloween celebration extra special this year, as they will be open and serving customers on this Holiday. Their official hours of operation will remain the same as always, which are 05:00 am to 10:00 pm. So, donuts, breakfast items, and coffee can be enjoyed with ease on Halloween with Dunkin’ Donuts around.
Dunkin’ Donuts is an American chain of fast food restaurants that was established in 1950. They specialize in donuts, coffee, and breakfast sandwiches. The owner, William Rosenberg, opened their first outlet in Massachusetts, United States, as a Quick Service Restaurant.
Their headquarters are still located in Canton, Massachusetts. Ever since they opened, this chain has been a hit amongst customers. After getting a lot of love from customers, the chain started expanding at almost lightning speed.
Now, they have over 8500 outlets in the United States alone, across 41 states of the country. Moreover, this chain has also expanded internationally with great success. They have 3200 outlets across 36 countries in the world. That is surely impressive!
Countries other than the United States where Dunkin’ Donuts is just as big a hit are New Zealand, India, and Canada, among others. Although the name of the chain itself has the word ‘Donut’ in it, they go way beyond just donuts on their menu.
Their menu features classics like croissants, hash browns, muffins, bagels, sandwiches, wraps, and a variety of beverages, both hot and cold. I am sure that looking at the variety offered in their menu, many of you may not even want to wait until Halloween to visit them!
But, Halloween is an important time for everyone, and it is, indeed, really vital to know the exact operating hours at a restaurant to save yourself from inconvenience. You will get to know exactly that with this article, along with some specials that you should not miss out on! So, let us discover all about Dunkin’ Donuts!
Dunkin’ Donuts Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Dunkin’ Donuts Operating Hours On Halloween||05:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Dunkin’ Donuts always believes in keeping their customers happy throughout the year, especially on holidays like Halloween. So, they will be open and serving customers delicious sweet treats and more on this Holiday. Their official operating hours will stay the same as usual, which are 05:00 am to 10:00 pm.
However, there are chances that some outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule. Dunkin’ Donuts, being a really large restaurant chain, does have a lot of outlets that are franchise owned. So, at these particular locations, the timings of operation can differ based on what the franchise owner decides.
But, you can save yourself some trouble and just ask them once about their exact operating hours. This way, you can enjoy Halloween without any sort of hassle or disappointment. Dunkin’ Donuts will also be delivered for those of you who would rather spend Halloween at home.
You can order food from Dunkin’ Donuts through their official website, right to your doorstep. They are also available on delivery platforms like Uber Eats, DoorDash, Grubhub, and Postmates. They also have a drive-through to pick up your donuts while on the go.
Last year on Halloween, Dunkin Donuts launched a few new specials on their menu to celebrate the Holiday, along with some great rewards too. Some of these specials include DIY monster donut holes, Halloween spider donuts, Halloween tumblers, and peanut butter cup macchiatos.
This year too, they may be doing something special on Halloween. Best way to find out? Visit them on Halloween this year!
Specials From The Dunkin’ Donuts Menu That You Should Try This Halloween
The top five items from the Dunkin’ Donuts menu that you should try this Labor day include:
- Glazed Donut
- Chocolate Glazed Donut
- Boston Creme Donut
- Frozen Coffee
- Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich
1. Glazed Donut
Classics never really go out of style! So is the case with the original glazed donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts. They have remained a classic and a fan favorite ever since the chain of restaurants opened, for a reason.
These classic glazed donuts are perfectly balanced in terms of texture, with just the right amount of chewiness and fluffiness. These donuts are the perfect way to start your day, of course, along with a hot cup of coffee.
They make a great item to eat for breakfast or to end your meal on a sweet note. So, if you want to stay away from all the candy and enjoy a more adult version of a sugar rush instead, you should try these donuts on Halloween.
2. Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Is a classic sugar-glazed donut too simple for you? Would you rather indulge in chocolate-flavored treats on Halloween night? Then Dunkin’ Donuts has the perfect solution for you with their chocolate glazed donuts!
These donuts, just like the classic glazed donuts, are fluffy and chewy. What elevates them is the addition of chocolate to the glaze. The chocolate gives it a perfect balance of sweetness, along with a slight amount of bitterness.
Pair one of these donuts with one of the bitter coffee options to get a perfect bite of satisfaction and happiness. If you do end up having chocolate and donut cravings together on Halloween, you know there is nothing better than a chocolate-glazed donut from Dunkin’ Donuts!
3. Boston Creme Donuts
Sometimes, plain old glazed donuts can actually get really boring. Filled donuts are the new wave that has stuck around, as many people prefer to have their donuts that way. For that, you should try the Boston Creme Donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts.
These donuts contain three components which makes them so delicious. The first one is, of course, the signature soft, chewy, and spongy donuts from Dunkin’ Donuts. These donuts are filled with a sweet vanilla custard which is extremely decadent.
Further, the donuts are glazed with some chocolate too. These will take care of three of your cravings together, donuts, sweet custard, and of course, chocolate! The best way to start Halloween on a sweet note!
4. Frozen Coffee
Those of you who are regulars at Dunkin’ Donuts would for sure know about the beverages that they offer. With a selection of hot and cold beverages, each one of them is worth every single penny!
Take frozen coffee, for example! Have you ever heard of frozen coffee before? I am sure that most of you may have not! This frozen coffee is a delight for everyone who likes their coffee cold rather than hot. Don’t worry; you aren’t the only one. I am guilty of that too!
Frozen coffee, as described by Dunkin’ Donuts, is rich in coffee flavor and made with real coffee. It has a smooth balance of bitter and sweet flavors. This coffee can be a good way to start your day or even end your meal on Halloween.
5. Sourdough Breakfast Sandwich
Donuts may just not cut it for everyone as a breakfast meal. Of course, not everyone wants to start their day with a sweet treat! But, there is great news as Dunkin’ Donuts does some great breakfast sandwiches!
The best of the lot has to be the sourdough breakfast sandwich, for sure. This sandwich is jam-packed with the best and freshest ingredients. It has freshly prepared eggs, which are topped with crispy bacon.
These eggs and bacon, a classic combination, are further topped with a slice of cheese, all served between slices of toasted sourdough bread. To start your day with something savory rather than sweet on Halloween, there is indeed nothing better than this sandwich.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween Day
- Burger King – Burger is, no doubt, a perfect comfort food! In case you’re planning to enjoy burgers on Halloween, don’t miss out on visiting the king of burger hubs. By the king of burger hubs, I mean Burger King. Follow the link to know if it’s open on Halloween this year.
- Starbucks – It’s always good to start a day with a caffeine boost! And when it’s Halloween, a coffee from Starbucks is definitely a great deal. Seek out the link and check out whether your nearest Starbucks stays open and operational on Halloween.
- Subway – It’s Halloween, and Subway is on its way to treating its customers with mouth-watering subs and other foods. Don’t believe me? Check out the link and find all the dishes Subway is serving to its customers on Halloween.
- Taco Bell – Tacos and many other Mexican culinary icons never fail to set a perfect mood for a holiday-worthy treat. For Halloween, Mexican food from Taco Bell is more than a blessing! So, check out what this restaurant chain is offering at discounted prices on Halloween this year.
- Chick-fil-A – To enjoy Halloween by having some fried chicken or ‘chick-filled’ burgers, visit Chick-fil-A. But is this restaurant chain open on Halloween this year? Follow the link to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Wendy’s – Want to know the holiday plans of one of America’s favorite fast-food chains, Wendy’s? If you want to have a good time feasting with your friends at Wendy’s on Halloween, follow the link. You might also get food at special offers around this holiday season.
- Chipotle – If you’re planning to have Mexican food on Halloween this year, Chipotle is a perfect place to visit. So, follow the link and check out whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween or not.
- Domino’s Pizza – Have a cheezy-licious Halloween party enjoying Domino’s pizzas! You got to follow the link to know if this restaurant chain is open and operational on Halloween this year.
- Panera Bread – You still want to munch on healthy dishes, even on holidays like Halloween? Don’t worry; Panera Bread is here to save your day with some holiday feast-worthy dishes on its menu. But to know if it’s open to serving its customers on Halloween, click on the link.
- Pizza Hut – Among famous pizza-serving restaurants, Pizza Hut is another choice for Halloween-worthy pizza treats. Seek out the link to know all about its Halloween plans this year.
Dunkin’ Donuts will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year, just as they do on most holidays. Their outlets will be operating as per their usual official timings, which are 05:00 am to 10:00 pm.
But, some outlets, being franchise owned, may operate as per a holiday schedule. So, they may have different opening and closing hours. To avoid inconvenience on Halloween, try calling the outlet closest to you once and check their operating hours before you visit Dunkin’ Donuts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Dunkin’ Donuts be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Dunkin’ Donuts will be open on Halloween and serving customers as usual.
What will be the hours of operation of Dunkin’ Donuts on Halloween?
Their official hours of operation will stay the same as usual, which are 05:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Does Dunkin’ Donuts only serve donuts?
No, they also serve a range of breakfast sandwiches and wraps, bakery items along with hot and cold beverages.
Will Dunkin’ Donuts be open only for dining-in on Labor day?
No, they will also be open for delivery through their official website and platforms like Uber Eats, Grubhub and DoorDash.
What are some of the best items from the Dunkin’ Donuts menu that should be tried?
The top five menu items from Dunkin’ Donuts that are worth a try are glazed donuts, chocolate-glazed donuts, Boston creme donuts, frozen coffee, and sourdough breakfast sandwich.