Pizza is one food item that fits all occasions. Also, it brings unlimited happiness! So, how about skipping your traditional Thanksgiving meal or pairing it with some pizza from Domino’s? But does Domino’s serve its customers on Thanksgiving Day?
Pizza giant Domino’s will keep its services functional and serve customers on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. This chain of restaurants works in accordance with its regular working hours even on this day. These are from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. So, you can plan a great family Thanksgiving Day this year with hot piping pizzas from Domino’s.
Domino’s is an American multinational Pizza restaurant chain that opened in 1960. This famous pizza brand was started by CEO Richard Allison. Its headquarters are located in Domino’s Farms Office Park in Arbor, Michigan. In the United States alone, there are more than 6,000 Domino’s outlets.
A pizza from Domino’s is always great to munch on. Over the years, Domino’s pizza menu has also introduced some unique pizza flavors in different countries. This brand believes in hearing customer feedback and implementing it.
Thus, in 2010, Domino’s revamped its entire pie. Apart from the crust, they also experimented with different cheeses, sauces, and dough to improve their pizzas. This resulted in a brand-new pizza taste.
Did you know that in March 2009, because of a glitch in the code, around 11,000 pizzas were given out free of charge to customers? How lucky were these customers!
Domino’s Opening / Closing Hours On Thanksgiving Day
|Domino’s Operating Hours On Thanksgiving Day||10:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
Domino’s believes in celebrating with its customers on holidays throughout the year. Therefore, it stays open to serve its customers even on Thanksgiving Day. According to their website, the restaurants will work as per their usual timings, which are from 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 a.m.
However, some outlets may work at different hours. Hence it will be best to check with your nearest outlet about their timings.
Thanksgiving is incomplete without showing some gratitude. That’s why Domino’s believes in expressing its gratitude by providing special discounts to customers on this day. So, you can look forward to some exciting discounts or deals from Domino’s this Thanksgiving Day!
Domino’s is one brand that everyone knows and has tried. But with so many menu items and delicious pizza toppings to choose from, there are chances you may have missed out on some great toppings. That’s why I’m going to share with you a list of special menu items available at Domino’s that you must try.
Domino’s Menu Specials That You Should Try This Thanksgiving Day
The top five menu items that you should try on this Thanksgiving Day are:
- Domino’s Pizza’s Extra VaganZZa Feast Pizza
- Domino’s Spinach & Feta Pizza
- Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Domino’s Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza
- Domino’s Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza
1. Domino’s Pizza’s Extra VaganZZa Feast Pizza
If pizza is your true love, then going for any pizza at Domino’s will make you happy. But every restaurant does some items so well that they deserve a special mention. That’s where Domino’s Pizza’s Extra VaganZZa Feast Pizza comes in.
The ExtravaganZZa pizza from Domino’s comes with a mix of non-veg and veg toppings that brings a lot of sumptuous flavors on board. This pizza is topped with pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and extra mozzarella. It has the right amount of salt, zestiness, and spice.
When you bite into a slice of this pizza, it’s fluffy on the inside but crispy around the edges. The Italian sausage gives the pizza an addictive taste that will leave you craving for the next slice!
Sure, The ExtravaganZZa pizza offers a great taste amongst the other menu items at Domino’s. But this pizza also makes a great option for when you can’t decide what to have.
2. Domino’s Spinach & Feta Pizza
While non-vegetarian pizzas at Domino’s are great in taste, the vegetarian options are no less. In fact, some are so great that you might want to skip on some pepperoni. That’s the case with Domino’s Spinach and Feta.
The Domino’s Spinach & Feta pizza is topped with a creamy Alfredo sauce, spinach, onions, and a mix of feta, Parmesan, Asiago, and provolone cheeses. This pizza is as filling as a meat-topped pizza. Thanks to the creamy sauce and loads of cheese, it’s worth all those calories. Cream, cheese, and bread are undoubtedly a winning combination, but spinach brings a great punch of flavor.
3. Domino’s Buffalo Chicken Pizza
If you are looking for unique flavors, then the buffalo chicken pizza is something you gotta try. This pizza comes with a non-traditional specialty Buffalo sauce, which has a vinegar acidity and lightly spicy flavor reminiscent of Buffalo, New York’s most famous food. This sauce is topped with premium grilled chicken. This pizza is basically the best of both worlds.
4. Domino’s Honolulu Hawaiian Pizza
Pizza topped with a sweet-tangy fruit is always a debate. But in the end, when you bite into it, you surely enjoy it. So, Domino’s makes this specialty pizza for its customers called the Honolulu Hawaiian pizza with a list of delectable toppings. What do you get here?
The Domino’s Honolulu Hawaiian pizza comes with ham, pineapple, smoked bacon, roasted red peppers, and a mix of mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Order the Honolulu Hawaiian pizza from Domino’s if you are already a Hawaiian pizza fan, but also give it a try if you’re not.
5. Domino’s Memphis BBQ Chicken Pizza
If you love a pizza with peppery and tangy taste notes, then Domino’s Memphis BBQ chicken pizza is the one you should order. Inspired by Memphis’s famous chicken barbecues, this pizza is made with flavorful tomato-based vinegar that beautifully balances out with the Carolina-style sauces.
Domino’s Memphis BBQ pizza is topped with grilled chicken breast, cheese, mozzarella, BBQ sauce, and fresh onions. The crust is made with cheddar and provolone cheese, which makes the pizza crunchy. Domino’s calls this pizza “summer in a box” that can “beat back winter blues when you’re longing for the carefree living of warmer months.”
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Thanksgiving 2023
- Starbucks – For a perfect caffeine fix on Thanksgiving morning, there’s no better place than Starbucks. Follow the link to have a quick peek at the Thanksgiving updates of Starbucks.
- Wendy’s – Well! Wendy’s burger paired with fries seems like a holiday treat for most of us. If that’s true for you, too, then seek out this link too; know what other Wendy’s specials you can have on Thanksgiving day!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Want to add some of the best comforting sweet treats to your Thanksgiving menu? Then, don’t miss out on the Dunkin’ Donuts menu items. Check out the operational hours of Dunkin’ Donuts on Thanksgiving day.
- Burger King – For casual munching or party table lineups, burgers never fail to add fun to your meal. On Thanksgiving, a burger from Burger King is always a great deal! So, follow the link to know the Thanksgiving updates on Burger King.
- Pizza Hut – If you don’t want to miss piping hot cheesy pizzas when it’s time for the Thanksgiving feast, follow the link. Check out what you can have from Pizza Hut on Thanksgiving this year.
- KFC – How about snacking on some ‘Krispy-licious’ chicken on Thanksgiving? The answer, as I know, is always a ‘Yes.’ So, follow the link to know what you can expect from KFC on Thanksgiving this year.
- Little Caesars – Another iconic pizza serving restaurant chain that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving this year is Little Caesars. Seek out the link to know the holiday updates of Little Caesars.
- Jack In The Box – One of the popular restaurants where you can have pocket-friendly holiday-worthy meals is Jack in the Box. So, don’t wait for any further and follow the link to check what special they have on their menu on Thanksgiving day.
- Popeyes – If you want to try a chicken sandwich on Thanksgiving, visit Popeyes. You can click on the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on Thanksgiving day.
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
Domino’s Pizza will keep its services open for customers to enjoy some fresh pizza on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. Most Domino’s outlets will be operational as per their regular hours, which are 10:30 am to 12:00 am. However, since many Domino’s outlets are franchise-owned, the timings may differ. You should check with the nearest outlet to you for timings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is Domino’s Pizza open on Thanksgiving Day?
Yes, Domino’s Pizza will stay open on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023.
What are Domino’s Pizza’s working hours on Thanksgiving Day?
Opening and closing hours remain the same as on a regular day, i.e., from 10:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Domino’s Pizza on Thanksgiving Day?
You can enjoy pizzas like Domino’s Pizza’s Extra VaganZZa Feast Pizza, Domino’s Spinach & Feta pizza, Domino’s Buffalo Chicken pizza, Domino’s Honolulu Hawaiian pizza, Domino’s Memphis BBQ Chicken pizza, pasta, desserts, and drinks at Domino’s.
Are the operating hours of every outlet the same?
No, some outlets may have reduced hours of operation. So, it is better to call the outlet closest to you and check the timings for better clarity.
Is Domino’s pizza only open for dine-in on Thanksgiving day?
Domino’s Pizza is also open for takeaway, delivery, and drive-through on Thanksgiving day.
Is Domino’s busy on Thanksgiving Day?
Domino’s has high sales on most holidays and is often very busy due to high demands.
Is pizza free after 30 minutes at Domino’s?
Domino’s food delivery is one of the main USP’s of the brand. It is very particular about its delivery time. So, yes, Domino’s promises to deliver pizzas within 30 minutes. And if they fail to do so, you can get a free pizza. But on holidays and in bulk orders, Domino’s may not promise you delivery within 30 minutes. If this is the case, they will explicitly mention it to customers while taking orders.