Thanksgiving season is coming soon and so planning ahead for one of the best days of the year makes sense. While a good turkey surely is on the list for everyone, why not pair it up with some Mexican delicacies from Del Taco? But Is Del Taco open on Thanksgiving?
Del Taco will stay open on Thanksgiving Day with its delightful food options. This restaurant chain will work in accordance with its normal timings. Del Taco will remain open from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m on Thanksgiving Day. So, get ready to team up your turkey with a taco from Del Taco.
Headquartered in California, Del Taco opened its doors to customers in 1964. You can find this food chain is found in 596 locations all over the United States. There are other Mexican restaurants in the US serving equally good Mexican food. However, once extra incentive to visit this chain is that it also serves delicious American food fare.
Therefore, at Del Taco, you can enjoy menu items like crispy chicken, tacos, crunchtada, burritos, quesadillas & nachos, burgers & fries, salads, desserts, shakes & sides, and more.
Lesser known fact: Did you know that Del Taco sells its coveted hot sauce online? Yes, that’s true! It comes in three varieties and goes well with everything.
In the section below, we will find out about the working status of Del Taco on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2022. I will also share with you some of the dishes at Del Taco that you must try for their amazing flavors.
What's In The Post
Del Taco Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|Del Taco Thanksgiving Hours||7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.|
This Thanksgiving Day, you can head to Del Taco as this restaurant chain accepts orders from its customers. The operational timings of Del Taco on Thanksgiving Day remain the same as usual, which are from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
So, you can visit Del Taco with your loved one or order a meal from them using many delivery options. This food chain provides its customers with the benefit of placing an order through DoorDash, Grubhub, and Uber Eats. You are guaranteed to enjoy fresh and delectable food from Del Taco!
Del Taco Specials That You Can Try On Thanksgiving
The top five Del Taco menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving are:-
- New Epic Tortas
- Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger
- Fiesta Packs
- Chipotle Crispy Chicken Taco
- Caramel Cheesecake Bites
1. New Epic Tortas
Del Taco just launched its new range of sandwiches called the new Epic Tortas with three delectable varieties. These include the carne asada & queso epic tortas, chicken BLT tortas, and crispy chicken and guac epic tortas.
The NEW Carne Asada & Queso Epic Torta is made on a 7-inch toasted signature roll and is filled with freshly grilled carne asada, Del’s signature creamy Queso Blanco, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese, and topped with house-made pico de gallo.
Whereas the NEW Chicken BLT Epic Torta comes with Del’s 7-inch toasted signature roll filled with freshly grilled, marinated chicken, crispy bacon, and topped off with creamy ranch sauce, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese, crisp shredded lettuce, and house-made pico de gallo.
The third tortas option you can try is the NEW Crispy Chicken & Guac Epic Torta. It features a 7-inch toasted signature roll filled with two crispy chicken strips covered in creamy ranch sauce, fresh house-made guacamole, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese, crisp shredded lettuce, and house-made pico de gallo.
On their launch, Tim Hackbardt, Del Taco’s Chief Marketing Officer, said, “An innovative new menu platform like Epic Tortas that provides our guests high-quality items they can’t get at our major competitors and provides a flavorful alternative to the traditional sandwich category, was the perfect combination to begin to show what Del Taco Better Mex is all about. That’s why we wanted to provide wider access to order the new Epic Tortas with FREE Delivery every weekend in September. Which is perfect timing with the return of college and professional football viewing when guests are looking for big sandwiches with incredible flavors to enjoy with friends and family in their homes.”
2. Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger
If you need something American to kick off a feast, you should try out the bacon double del cheeseburger at Del Taco. As the name suggests, this cheeseburger comes loaded with cheese and crispy bacon! All this comes encased in a toasted sesame seed bun.
Del Taco describes its bacon double Del cheeseburger, “Two 100% beef patties grilled to order, crispy bacon, two slices of American cheese, two fresh tomato slices, burger sauce, crisp shredded lettuce, and diced onions on a grilled sesame seed bun.” You can pair this burger up with a beverage or a Mexican side for a great meal.
3. Fiesta Packs
To me, a big feast means a combination of a couple of things that are good enough for a gang. So, when I look for a holiday fare, I look for family packs. This is where the Del Taco fiesta pack comes in. These incredible packs come in 3 varieties, consisting of 6 burritos and six tacos.
And you can choose between the taco fillings. The taco options include snack tacos, grilled chicken tacos, or del tacos. But in all the packs, you will get six burritos that feature wheat-based tortillas with pinto beans, cheddar cheese, and red sauce. Want to know what the tacos come with?
If you look at the snack tacos pack, then you will get a crispy taco shell filled with seasoned beef, lettuce, and cheddar cheese. The grilled chicken tacos feature a tortilla, grilled marinated chicken, secret sauce, lettuce, and cheddar cheese. Lastly, the del taco comes with a taco shell, seasoned beef, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and tomatoes.
4. Chipotle Crispy Chicken Taco
Now, if you want to order a spicy taco at this restaurant, I would recommend you to try the chipotle crispy chicken taco. This item features a warm flour tortilla encasing crispy chicken strips, crisp shredded romaine and iceberg lettuce, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese, and spicy chipotle sauce. This taco is soft, crispy, and juicy!
5. Caramel Cheesecake Bites
There are many things to try at Del Taco, but you can’t leave the restaurant without tasting the caramel cheesecake bites.
Del Taco describes its caramel cheesecake bites as “Piping hot bundles of sweet cheesecake and gooey caramel, enveloped in a light crispy shell. Choose from 2 Pc. or 4 Pc.” They are sweet, crispy on the outside, and absolutely delicious and gooey with creamy cheesecake on the inside.
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles is another fast-food bistro that’s open and operational on Thanksgiving. Click on the link to know what you can expect from this restaurant on Thanksgiving this year.
- Steak’ N Shake – Not just turkey, you can enjoy your Thanksgiving by having delicious steak dishes at Shake N’ Shack. Follow the link to know all the holiday updates of Steak’ N Shake.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is a perfect spot for those who love Mexican cuisine. If you are looking forward to having such delicious food on Thanksgiving, follow the link to know the operational hours of Qdoba on Thanksgiving.
- Pizza Hut – If you don’t want to miss piping hot cheesy pizzas when it’s time for the Thanksgiving feast, follow the link. Check out what you can have from Pizza Hut on Thanksgiving this year.
- McAlister’s Deli – Among all the deli’s out there, McAlister’s Deli is a perfect place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family. Check out the menu specials offered by McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving this year.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- White Castle – White Castle is another restaurant that’s open and ready to offer its customers on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know more about all the dishes that you can enjoy on Thanksgiving.
- Kispy Kreme – Have a ‘healthy-licious’ breakfast snacking on donuts with coffee on Thanksgiving from Krispy Kreme. Read further to know this restaurant chain’s operational hours.
I can promise you that you are going to have a fabulous experience at Del Taco. This food chain will remain open on Thanksgiving Day, 2023. In case you don’t want to step out, you can still enjoy food from Del Taco by ordering it at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Del Taco open on Thanksgiving 2023?
Del Taco will stay open on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023.
What will be Del Taco’s working hours on Thanksgiving Day 2023?
Del Taco’s working hours on Thanksgiving 2023 will stay the same as its usual working hours. The chain keeps its doors open from 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Del Taco on Thanksgiving Day?
The top Del Taco menu items that you should try this Thanksgiving Day are New Epic Tortas, Bacon Double Del Cheeseburger, Fiesta Packs, Chipotle Crispy Chicken Taco, and Caramel Cheesecake Bites.
Does Del Taco provide food delivery?
Del Taco offers contact-free delivery via Grubhub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
What desserts does Del Taco offer?
At Del Taco, you can enjoy desserts like donut bites, mini cinnamon churros, and caramel cheesecake bites.
What shakes does Del Taco have?
You can enjoy shakes at Del Taco that come in vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry flavors.
Does Del Taco have burgers on its menu?
Del Taco serves delicious burgers like a double del cheeseburger, bacon doubles del cheeseburger, and del cheeseburger.