Be it delicious Mexican tacos or crispy fries, Del Taco serves them best! The immaculate service provided by the restaurant chain is what attracts customers the most. But is Del Taco open on Easter?
Del Taco will remain closed on Easter. The chain will not be opening its restaurants or taking any orders from customers on April 9. Del Taco remains closed on major holidays.
So, this year around, you won’t be able to celebrate one of your favorite holidays by relishing food from Del Taco. You might want to turn to some other fast-food brand for this reason. But why is Del Taco closed on Easter? Get to read all about it in this article!
Why Is Del Taco Closed On Easter?
Dropping no Easter eggs, Del Taco has decided to remain closed on Easter. The chain keeps its restaurants closed on Easter every year. But why is this so? What is the reason behind it?
To give its employees a chance to celebrate Easter with their families, Del Taco has decided not to serve its customers on Easter and stay out of service on that day.
Easter is a time to get together with your loved ones and celebrate. To recognize the importance of little moments, little joys, etc., in life is what holidays like Easter are all about.
So, is it really fair that while everyone gets to enjoy the holiday with their families that the employees at Del Taco would have to work? No, right? That is why Del Taco will remain closed on Easter.
During holidays, the demand for delicious food increases. Not only that, but restaurants tend to get crowded as everyone wants to go for dinner at their favorite restaurants.
Del Taco, one of the most famous fast-food chains, experiences an increase in customers and orders during holidays like Good Friday, Cinco De Mayo, etc. To let their employees off from facing the holiday pressure, Del Taco will be closed on April 9.
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Chipotle – Chipotle is among America’s favorite Mexican cuisine-inspired restaurant chains. Unfortunately, Chipotle won’s be available to take orders on Easter this year.
- Arby’s – You need to have a backup plan for Easter dinner if you had plans to have Easter dinner at Arby’s. This restaurant has decided to stay closed on Easter this year.
- Popeyes – Popeyes is a paradise for fried chicken lovers! But this year, Popeyes has decided to take a day off on Easter and let its team enjoy their holiday with their family.
- Culver’s – You won’t be having a bangin meal at Culver’s on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter Sunday.
- Bojangles – Do you want to enjoy Bojangles’ crispy fried chicken on Easter weekend? But unfortunately, this restaurant chain has decided to close its doors to customers on Easter this year.
- Raising Cane’s – Raising Can’s menu has a lot of dishes to binge on. But this restaurant is not serving its menu specials on Easter. Click on the restaurant’s name to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Steak ‘n Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- Chick-fil-A – This Easter you won’t be having all your favorite chicken burgers and wraps from Chick-fil-A. Yes, you read that right! Chick Fil A has decided to keep its doors closed on Easter Sunday this year.
- Carvel – Are you planning to enjoy delicious desserts from Carvel? The bad news is that Carvel is closed on Easter this year. Click on the link to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Checkers – Checkers has decided not to offer its food to the customers on Easter. This restaurant chain will remain closed on Easter Sunday and won’t be available for online orders also.
Del Taco will remain closed and will be out of service on Easter. The chain won’t be taking any orders from customers or serving its customers on April 9. This is because it wants its employees to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Del Taco open on Easter?
Del Taco will be closed and won’t be serving any customers on Easter, i.e. April 9.
Why is Del Taco closed on Easter?
Del Taco will remain closed on Easter as the chain wants its employees to spend and celebrate the holiday with their families.
When will Del Taco open again?
Del Taco will reopen and will be back in service from Monday, i.e. April 10 onwards.