What are holidays without desserts and sweets? That too, something cold with a side of some savory to munch on. Labor Day is arguably one of the best holidays that comes with zero work commitments. So, why not plan an outing at Dairy Queen this year? But is the chain carrying out its service on Labor Day 2022? Let’s find out.
Dairy Queen will stay open and carry out its services on Labor Day 2022. The chain will welcome its customers at all of its locations as per its usual timings, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, while the official timings for all Dairy Queen locations remain the same, certain locations may operate at different timings. So, you might want to give them a ring before heading out.
Dairy Queen is America’s most popular soft serve and fast food chain, which was founded back in the year 1940 in Illinois. The story of Dairy Queen began with a father and son duo, J.F. McCullough and Alex, who convinced ice cream man Sherb Noble to sell it at their shop. The item was an immediate hit. They served 1,600 customers in two hours.
Since then, the chain has offered its customers a range of frozen products like soft-serve ice cream, frozen yogurt, split banana sundaes, malts, coffee, milkshakes, etc. Slowly, the soft serve ice cream chain added more items to its menu. From burgers, salads, chicken, sandwiches, and fries, to cakes and more, Dairy Queen made customers happy with their slogan “Happy Tastes Good.”
At Dairy Queen, you can experience one of the best ice creams and snacks by placing in-house orders for delivery or at drive-thrus. Their product quality has been so good that the brand now has locations all over the world. You can find Dairy Queen in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the Pacific.
Doesn’t that all sound interesting to you? So, in this article, you’ll get to know more details about Dairy Queen products and operational hours on Labor Day. Let’s get right into it!
Dairy Queen Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day 2022?
|Dairy Queen 4th of July Hours||10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Dairy Queen keeps its locations open worldwide on Labor Day. Like always, the chain will keep its doors open and take orders from customers according to its usual timings on Labor Day 2022, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. But we recommend you to check the status of the restaurant before heading out as certain locations might operate at different hours due to different franchise owners.
If you’re wondering whether or not to celebrate Labor Day at Dairy Queen, let me tell you that you must! The brand not only serves great food but always has something special to offer on such occasions. In the last few years, Dairy Queen rolled out a new menu for its customers.
It offered free DQ Blizzard to its customers on Labor Day. Let me tell you what they are made of. DQ blizzards are soft-serves blended with sundae toppings and/or pieces of cookies combined with brownies, or candy. This dish has been a staple on the menu since its introduction in 1985. There’s not one but many options to choose from. You might want to check up on them this year too!
Dairy Queen Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five Dairy Queen menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard
- Dilly Bar
- Crispy chicken sandwich
- Chili cheese dog
- Chicken Strip Meal Deal
1. Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard
One of the best sweet treats at Dairy Queen? Hands down the Royal New York cheesecake blizzard. Dairy Queen blizzards make millions of sales every year, and we totally agree with that. And you will know why that happens!
The Royal New York cheesecake blizzard is a desert that is going to blow you away! When you dig into this blizzard, you expect a soft serve with a strawberry topping. But there’s so much more to it.
The Royal New York cheesecake blizzard is pure genius. It comes with cheesecake pieces and graham blended with creamy soft serve and then filled with a perfectly paired strawberry topping center. The result is a slightly chewy and smooth ice cream that leaves you in awe. This blizzard has a pleasant and sweet flavor and doesn’t taste artificial or sugary.
2. Dilly Bar
Remember when you were a kid and rushed to the ice cream man to buy the most delicious ice cream on a stick? At Dairy Queen, you can relive that experience by biting into a Dilly Bar.
Dilly Bay is the ultimate ice cream on a stick. It is a round slice of ice cream covered in a pre-dipped rich chocolate that protects the soft serve inside. Let’s just say it is a vanilla and chocolate classic that does its magic in the right way.
These sweet treats are not only easy and delicious, but they make the best treats for kids too! Additionally, if you avoid dairy but still want that classic Dilly Bar taste, you can always opt for the non-dairy Dilly Bar instead at Dairy Queen.
3. Crispy Chicken Sandwich
If you thought you could only satiate sweet cravings at Dairy Queen, then think twice! This is because Dairy has a list of delicious savory items to munch on. And their crispy chicken sandwich is like no other! It’s Packed with immense flavor and texture. Want to know what it is? Read on.
At Dairy Queen, you can enjoy a chicken burger with a crispy chicken filet dressed in crisp chopped lettuce, thick-cut tomato, and mayo sandwiched between a warm toasted bun. It’s that simple yet delectable, and you can’t go wrong with it.
4. Chili Cheese Dog
Not every fast-food restaurant sells hot dogs, so when you find one that is too tasty, you should grab it! At Dairy Queen, you can enjoy hot dogs, which are not only the traditional ones, but there’s more to it. If you are going for one, try their chili cheese dog.
The chili cheese hot dog is pretty basic as far as chili cheese dogs go, but it’s packed with flavors. It starts with the plain hot dog and is piled with chili and cheese. That’s it.
5. Chicken Strip Meal Deal
Looking for a snackier side? Why not go for chicken and fries? Celebrate Labor Day with Dairy Queen’s Chicken strip meal deal that is crispy and full of flavor.
Dairy Queen’s chicken strip meal deal features delicious chicken strips along with your choice of dipping sauce. The dipping sauces include zesty queso, warm country gravy, smoky BBQ, and ranch. These chicken strips are made using the tenderloin portion of the chickens, all made from 100 percent all-white meat. It comes with crispy fries, 21 oz. drink and a sundae.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Sonic Drive-In – Planning to have your Sonic favorites on Labor Day this year?This restaurant serves holiday meal-worthy treats to the customers, even on holidays like Labor Day. Seek out the link and check out Sonic Drive-In’s operational hours on Labor Day this year.
- Arby’s – From beef burgers to great vegetarian options, Arby’s can serve everything this Labor Day that you can enjoy binging on. To know the timings of Arby’s for Labor Day and the dishes you can enjoy on Labor Day, follow the link!
- KFC – A bucket-full crispy fried chicken is worth a holiday meal! Are you, too, having plans to visit KFC on Labor Day this year? So, follow the link to know all the delicious menu items that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Dairy Queen – Give a sweet finish to your holiday meal by having delicious frozen treats! By frozen treats, I mean ice creams. But ice creams from Dairy Queen are a real holiday treat. So, check out at what time you should visit this ice cream cum fast food hub to enjoy your Labor Day.
- Jack in the Box – More than just a fast-food restaurant, Jack in the Box is an all-day breakfast hub. So, why not have a happy meal at Jack in the box on holiday like Labor Day? Follow the link now and read the perfect holiday dishes that you can have on Labor Day.
- Panda Express – If you feel like trying the best of Chinese cuisine on Labor Day this year, visit your nearest Panda Express. This Chinese restaurant chain is open and serving all its menu specials on Labor Day. So, check out what dishes you can try here at Panda Express on Labor Day this year.
- Popeyes – How about enjoying mouth-watering flavors from Louisiana Kitchen on Labor Day? Then plan your holiday meal at Popeyes on Labor Day this year. This restaurant chain has amazingly delish dishes to satiate your cravings for Louisiana flavors.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another masterpiece in the American fast-food industry to serve you a happy holiday meal on Labor day this year. So, hurry up and check out at what time you can visit your nearest Papa John’s to have a holiday meal on Labor Day.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger does to a hungry tummy is exactly “Whataburger” menu does to a holiday mood! So don’t forget to try their burger under the special offer on Labor Day this year.
- Jimmy John’s – Jimmy John’s is a food paradise for die-hard foodies! And the good news is that this restaurant chain has decided to stay open and active for its customers on Labor Day this year. But first, check out the link to know what special you can expect on the menu of Jimmy John’s this year on Labor Day.
With so many interesting options out there, why not celebrate this Labor Day at Dairy Queen on September 5? You can head to any Dairy Queen outlet for a yummy treat between 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. But to avoid any inconvenience, it would be best to ring them up to check their status depending on the location.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Dairy Queen open on Labor Day?
Dairy Queen will stay open and operational on September 5, Labor Day 2022. This chain will be taking orders in-house, online, and for takeaways. The timings might vary depending on the Dairy Queen location you’re headed to.
What will be Dairy Queen’s working hours on Labor Day?
Daily Queen’s working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Dairy Queen on Labor Day?
The top Dairy Queen menu items that you should try this Labor Day are Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard, Dilly Bar, Crispy chicken sandwich, Chili cheese dog, and Chicken Strip Meal Deal.
Does Dairy Queen have a non-dairy option?
Dairy Queen offers a Non-Dairy Dilly Bar that is gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based, made with a coconut cream-based protein and finished with our delicious crunchy chocolate coating.
What is the most popular DQ Blizzard?
Some of the popular blizzards at DQ are Oreo blizzard, cookie dough blizzard, M&M’s blizzard, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard, and turtle pecan cluster blizzard, New York cheesecake blizzard, snickerdoodle blizzard, and royal rocky road trip blizzard.