Thanksgiving is all about having feasting on delicious food while being thankful for all the blessings. Therefore, feasting means indulging in roast turkey, mashed potatoes, and much more. But having feast from Culver’s is certainly a heartwarming experience for all. But is Culver’s open on Thanksgiving this year?
While Culver’s chooses to remain open all other holidays throughout the year, it remains closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Easter. However, you can still grab a carved turkey sandwich and more from Culver’s a day before Thanksgiving Day.
Culver’s, with its wide range of menu items, opened its doors to customers in 1929. The first Culver’s outlet opened in Wisconsin, and today, this restaurant chain is found in 26 states in the US, having 867 outlets.
No one can return hungry from Culver’s as this is one of a kind restaurant chain that offers a fully loaded menu. From butter burgers, fresh frozen custard, and chicken sandwiches & tenders to delicious snack-worthy sides, shakes, beverages, Culver’s have everything to offer to make your holiday feast memorable.
So, you may not be able to order food from Culver’s on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022. But you can surely stock up on some food items the day before to enjoy them the next day. Want to know why Culver’s stays closed on Thanksgiving Day? Read on to know more.
Why Is Culver’s Closed On Thanksgiving?
I know you may have thought of hitting up Culver’s to have delicious meals with your family on Thanksgiving Day. But this will not be possible because Culver’s stays closed on this day.
Culver’s will not be carrying out its usual operations on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023, as it will be closed. The reason is that Thanksgiving is the most widely celebrated holiday in the United States, and everyone deserves to take an off and celebrate.
So, just like you enjoy your days off from work, the employees at Culver’s also need a break to bounce back in full force. But let me tell you that this restaurant works equally hard to serve the best food to its customers the day before Thanksgiving Day.
Culver’s promises to send its customers back with happy hearts and full tummies one day before Thanksgiving. And it returns to resume its service the next day, Thanksgiving Day.
As I mentioned before, you can stock up on delicious food from Culver’s a day before Thanksgiving Day. However, if dining out is the real deal for you, you can take a look at the list of restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving Day this year on our website.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Thanksgiving
- Zaxby’s – For chicken fingers, there is no better place to visit than good old Zaxby’s! But, Zaxby’s does stay closed on certain holidays, hence they will be closed on Thanksgiving too.
- Five Guys – A small and simple menu, with some of the freshest burgers and hot dogs you could ever have in your life. Their milkshake mix-ins are incredible, but you won’t be able to enjoy them on Thanksgiving.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill serves some of the best Mexican food ever, on most holidays too! However, they do remain closed on Thanksgiving every year.
- Carl’s Jr. – Carl’s Jr. is a west coast favorite for classic American meals. Although open all year round, they will not be open on Thanksgiving this year.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is the perfect spot for wings and also for a fun ambience and decor! On Thanksgiving however, you will have to look for a different spot to enjoy wings.
- Raising Cane’s – The one place to visit for chicken finger meals, Raising Cane’s is a favorite for many. This chain, however, does stay closed on Thanksgiving every year.
- In-N-Out Burger – A west coast favorite, In-N-Out Burger is yet another chain that believes in always sourcing fresh meats and serving fresh burgers. This west coast giant will unfortunately not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Checkers – Burgers, fries, milkshakes and more, Checkers is a restaurant to enjoy an all American meal. On Thanksgiving however, this chain will sadly not be open to serve customers.
- Firehouse Subs – The subs at Firehouse Subs are actually fire, considering all the hot sauce they offer! But, Firehouse Subs will not be the place for you to enjoy subs on Thanksgiving as they will be closed.
- Tim Hortons – The perfect place to get your caffeine kick, Canada’s favorite is also the favorite for many in the United States. But, on Thanksgiving, you will have to consider other options for your regular caffeine fix as Tim Hortons will be closed.
Culver’s will remain closed on November 23, 2023, Thanksgiving Day. But the restaurant chain will be serving its customers on November 22, 2023, and will reopen on November 24, 2023. You can plan your day accordingly by grabbing some food from Culver’s in advance, or you can check up on other restaurants that are open.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Culver’s open on Thanksgiving 2023?
Culver’s will stay closed on Thanksgiving, November 23rd, 2023.
Is Culver’s open a day before Thanksgiving Day?
Yes, Culver’s will keep its doors open for customers a day before Thanksgiving Day, i.e., November 22, 2023.
What menu items can you enjoy at Culver’s a day before Thanksgiving Day?
The top Culver’s menu items that you should at Culver’s are Turkey sandwiches, mashed potatoes & gravy, seasoned green beans, butter burgers, shakes, sundaes, fresh frozen custard, and much more.
What sides does Culver’s offer?
At Culver’s, you can order side options like fries, Wisconsin cheese curds, onion rings, pretzel bites, steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes & gravy, and coleslaw.
Does Culver’s offer beverages?
Yes, Culver’s serves beverages like root beer, mountain dew, Pepsi, iced tea, pink lemonade, and fruit punch in small, medium, and large size options.
Does Culver’s have a kids’ meal menu?
At Culver’s, your entire family is covered with food options for all. Culver’s has a special menu curated for kids’ too!At Culver’s, your entire family is covered with food options for all. Culver’s has a special menu curated for kids’ too!