Chicken fan all the way? Then why not satiate the chicken hunger at Church’s Chicken this Labor Day? With big portions and bold flavors, Church’s chicken Southern-inspired food is all things delicious. And who would not want to indulge in sumptuous food on holiday? But is Church’s Chicken open this, Labor Day?
Church’s Chicken will keep its doors open for customers and serve them on Labor Day. This chain will carry out its services as per its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, some Church’s Chicken locations might operate at reduced hours or operate at different timings.
The first Church’s Chicken To-Go was opened by George W. Church in 1952 in San Antonio, Texas. Today, more than 1,500 locations are offering specialized fried chicken around the world. However, in countries like Belarus, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, and New Zealand, Church’s Chicken is known as Texas Chicken. Church’s Chicken Southern-inspired food offers an exciting range of menu items to its customers to choose from. These include combos, family meals, sides & sweets, drinks, etc.
Church’s menu has also expanded to include mashed potatoes, fried okra, coleslaw, corn on the cob, and honey butter biscuits. Some of the new choices include sandwiches, nuggets, and tacos. With so many interesting options on the menu, do you have any reason not to hit this spot?
In this article, you’ll learn about the status of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day, September 4, 2023. You’ll also get to know about the working hours of this chain and the menu specials it serves on this holiday. Come on then, let’s explore all this.
What's In The Post
Church’s Chicken Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Church’s Chicken Labor Day hours
|10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Church’s Chicken stays open and in service on Labor Day 2023. This chain provides its services to its customers according to its usual timings, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
At Church’s Chicken, you are not only offered meals that taste good but you also get specially curated combos and meals. These meals come in 4, 6, and 8 portions. And that’s not all. You can also choose from some delicious sides and sweet menu, and drinks too!
So, now that you know about the operational status of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day 2023 let’s find out some menu specials that you can enjoy on this holiday!
Church’s Chicken Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day
Top five dishes from Church’s Chicken that you can try on Labor Day are:
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Butterfly Shrimp
- Honey-Butter Biscuits
- Original Chicken Breast
- Jalapeño Peppers
1. Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Looking for a kick of hot flavors this holiday? Then why not try Church’s spicy chicken sandwich for a fiery ride? The spicy chicken sandwich features hand-battered chicken, honey-butter brioche bun, pickle, and a special spicy mayo, served with a jalapeno on the side. What do you do with jalapeno on the side? Squeeze its juices on your meal!
2. Butterfly Shrimp
Shrimp on a chicken menu? Yes, you read that right. The butterfly shrimp at Church’s Chicken is hand-breaded and fried. These are served with a flavorful sauce. You can have them on your own or buy The Texas Tenders’ n Butterfly Shrimp combo that includes two crispy-fried white meat Texas Tenders, four large crispy-fried butterfly shrimp, regular fries, and a Honey-Butter Biscuit.
3. Honey-Butter Biscuits
If you thought you could only relish savory food at Church’s Chicken, think again. While placing an order at Church’s Chicken, don’t forget to order the honey-butter biscuits. These biscuits come with a signature honey-butter dipping sauce. What are they made of?
The honey-butter biscuits at Church’s Chicken are made of simple ingredients and turn out to be truly delicious. They are made of flour, milk, honey, baking soda, salt, sugar, and of course, butter! These biscuits come slathered in irresistible honey butter. They are sweet, buttery, and everything nice!
4. Original Chicken Breast
Who doesn’t like crispy fried chicken with an amazing dipping sauce? The original chicken breast is a classic go-to dish that makes for a hit menu item. It’s hand-battered, crunchy outside, and juicy inside. The best part about the dish is you can pair it with any of your favorite sides.
5. Jalapeño Peppers
One item that you would find on Church’s chicken menu list is the jalapeno peppers. Church’s Chicken takes its jalapenos pretty seriously. They have been doing it since 1952. The company’s supply chain vice president reportedly took a trip down to Mexico to visit jalapeno farms and negotiate pricing for 80,000 cases of the peppers per year. So, how do you eat these peppers? You can eat these jalapeño peppers whole or squeeze the juice onto your chicken.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Qdoba – Qdoba is one of the best American restaurant chains that offer mouth-watering Mexican food. So, seek out the link to know all the dishes that you can try on Labor Day this year at Qdoba.
- Checkers – Have some “Crazy good food” from Checkers this Labor Day! All the locations of Checkers are open and serve its customers hearty dishes. Follow the link and have a look at the Labor Day hours of Checkers and its special menu items served on Labor Day this year.
- Firehouse Subs – Sandwiches are always a perfect treat, even if it’s a holiday! Firehouse Subs is ready to serve you all its special sandwiches on Labor day this year. Follow the link to know the operational hours of Firehouse Subs on Labor Day.
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian food paradise has planned to stay open and active for its customers on Labor day. So, you can enjoy your favorite coffee, donuts, and burgers from Tim Hortons on Labor Day this year.
- Del Taco – If you want to try some indulgent Mexican food on Labor Day, make sure you visit Del Taco. The menu of this restaurant never fails to impress when it comes to serving authentic Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, etc.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Labor Day treats at a southwestern grill sounds perfect, right? All Moe’s outlets are open and will serve their delicious food to the customers on Labor Day. So, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Moe’s.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli is another famous food hub where you can celebrate Labor Day this year. You can enjoy hearty options like soups, salads, beverages, etc., here. Feel free to follow the link and check out its menu specials that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has decided to stay open for its customers on Labor Day is Jason’s Deli. You’ll find decadent pasta, wraps, soups, drinks, etc., on its menu. Seek out the link to know what special they have on their menu for Labor Day.
- Baskin Robbins – With 31 classic flavors on the menu, Baskin Robbins is loved by everyone. This ice cream brand has decided to stay open and available for its customers on Labor Day. So, to end your holiday meal on a sweet note, make sure you have your favorite-flavored ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
- Boston Market – In case you want to enjoy Labor Day having a healthy treat, don’t miss out on Boston Market’s menu. This restaurant chain serves healthy sandwiches, meatloaves, and much more. Follow the link to know more about Boston Market Labor Day plans!
The next time you get a craving for juicy fried chicken or homestyle mashed potatoes, do yourself a favor and check out Church’s Chicken. No matter what location you visit, you’ll come out happy. What could be better than making the best use of the upcoming Holidays? The Church’s Chicken will remain open and in service on September 4, Labor Day 2023. The timings of Church’s Chicken will also remain the same, which are from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Church’s Chicken open on Labor Day 2023?
Church’s Chicken will stay open and operational on Labor Day, September 4, 2023.
What will be Church’s Chicken’s working hours on Labor Day 2023?
Church’s Chicken’s working hours on September 5, Labor Day, will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Church’s Chicken on Labor Day 2023?
The top Church’s Chicken menu items that you should try this Labor Day are spicy chicken sandwiches, butterfly shrimp, honey-butter biscuits, original chicken breast, and jalapeño peppers.
Does Church’s Chicken offer home delivery?
You can enjoy delicious food from Church’s Chicken in the comfort of your home by opting for home delivery via Grubhub and UberEats.
Does Church’s chicken offer coupons?
Church’s chicken offers special coupons, which can be found on their official website.