Imagine this: It’s the 4th of July and you and your friends are planning to go out and see the fireworks outdoors but want to catch a quick bite before heading there. What better place to grab a quick bite from than Chipotle itself? Chipotle’ menu lists delectable dishes that are great for a holiday such as the 4th of July. But is Chipotle open on the 4th of July?
Chipotle remains open and provides its services on the 4th of July. The chain keeps its restaurants operational and remains up and ready to serve customers on this holiday. Chipotle operates on reduced hours on the 4th of July, which is from 10:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. So if you’re looking forward to going for dinner at Chipotle, turn it into lunch!
Chipotle Mexican Grill, commonly known as Chipotle, is an American fast-food restaurant chain. It is famous for its tacos and burritos. The chain also offers a range of other menu items, including wraps, bowls, salads, and quesadillas. Food so good, you won’t be able to help yourself once you get a taste of Chipotle!
Founded in 1993, Chipotle has over 2,000 locations all over America and other countries. The chain has locations in Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom, and France and is currently employing more than 45,000 people. Reaching new heights of success, Chipotle is doing better than ever, and customers are more than happy to dine at the chain!
In this article, you’ll be provided with information regarding Chipotle’s working hours on the 4th of July, the specials it offers on this holiday, etc. All the key information is included further in this article. So, are you ready to know all about it? Come on then!
What's In The Post
Chipotle Opening/Closing Hours On The 4th Of July
|Chipotle 4th of July Hours||10:45 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.|
Chipotle will stay in service and serve customers on the 4th of July. The chain will be accepting and preparing orders for customers from 10:45 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. on the 4th of July. Chipotle will operate at reduced hours on this holiday, so it is probably better for you to go for a lunch meal rather than a dinner at Chipotle.
Popular for serving some of the best Mexican food, Chipotle is home to delicious tacos and flavorful food. Having menu items for different meals, you can order something new every time you step into a Chipotle restaurant. No matter what, it’ll always leave you satisfied!
Chipotle Specials That You Can Try On The 4th Of July
The top five Chipotle menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Chipotle’s Carne Guisada
- Chicken Bowl
- Barbacoa Bowl
- Carnitas Bowl
- Carnitas Taco
1. Chipotle’s Carne Guisada
If you’re craving a stew kind of dish to satiate your hunger, then you should definitely give Chipotle’s Carne guisada a try! Full of flavors and made with the freshest and tastiest of ingredients, Chipotle’s Carne guisada is to die for! Being brutally honest, you won’t be able to keep your hands off this menu item once you get a bite!
Chipotle’s Carne guisada is made using beef stew meat, tomato sauce, Chipotle peppers dipped in adobo sauce, garlic, cooked rice, tomatoes, and lettuce, served with flour tortillas. The ingredients work well with each other and form the perfect combination of flavors.
If you’re looking for something Latin to indulge in on the 4th of July, make sure to order Chipotle’s Carne guisada! It is perfect for the holiday and is absolutely delicious!
2. Chicken Bowl
If you love burrito bowls as much as I do and are a big chicken lover as well, then Chipotle’s chicken bowl is what you should get for yourself this 4th of July! Being undoubtedly one of the best menu items of Chipotle and im-peck-able in taste, this chicken bowl will mark a permanent spot in your heart!
The chicken bowl at Chipotle is made using the chain’s signature adobo-marinated chicken. You can add whichever type of rice you prefer, be it white or brown rice. You can also add pinto or black beans along with fajita veggies. You also have the choice of topping this chicken bowl with your preferred choice of lettuce, guacamole, salsas, queso, sour cream, or shredded cheese.
This chicken bowl is certain to make your mouth water once you’ve had it and are thinking about ordering it the second time! So, this 4th of July, head over to the nearest Chipotle restaurant and indulge in the deliciousness of this burrito bowl!
3. Barbacoa Bowl
Don’t be intimidated by the word “barbacoa”, it’s not something weird tasting! Instead, “barbacoa” is the Spanish translation for barbecue. If you’re looking for a protein-filled meal at Chipotle, you should definitely give this barbacoa bowl a try!
Chipotle’s barbacoa bowl includes spicy lamb meat or goat meat. It has a certain depth of flavor to it and is incredibly delicious! This barbacoa bowl features a spicy and garlicky-tasting beef shoulder. You can also pair this meal up with a chilled beverage from Chipotle.
King of burrito bowls, the barbacoa bowl will leave you wanting more once you’re done relishing in its deliciousness! Everything about this bowl is immaculate, be it the flavors, the textures, or the overall deliciousness!
4. Carnitas Bowl
I know what you’re thinking, “stop with the bowls!” I want to but I can’t! The burrito bowls offered at Chipotle are worth mentioning in the top 5! They’re filled with delectable goodness and feature lip-smacking ingredients! Chipotle’s carnitas bowl is the perfect meal for you to devour this 4th of July!
Chipotle’s carnitas bowl features a mild-tasting yet flavorful braised pork. It is served along with fresh pinto beans and pico de gallo. This bowl is quite filling and doesn’t have an overpowering flavor. If you’re someone who enjoys light notes of flavor or mild tastes, Chipotle’s carnitas bowl is the perfect fit for you!
You can either enjoy this carnitas bowl at Chipotle itself or order it for takeaway and enjoy it while watching the 4th of July fireworks!
5. Carnitas Tacos
Whenever you think of tacos, I’m certain that Chipotle never fails to pop up in your mind! Loaded with delectable flavors and nutrients, Chipotle’s carnitas bowl is one to land a spot in your heart and on your tongue!
Chipotle’s Carnitas tacos offer you a choice of any grilled protein in a choice of taco you want, including soft-shell or hard-shell. You can also add any toppings you want. No matter what your filling choices are, Chipotle’s carnitas tacos are meant to make both your tongue and stomach happy!
So, this 4th of July, grab your car keys and drive to Chipotle before 03:00 p.m. Once you’re there, place an order for carnitas tacos and have the time of your life!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- McDonald’s – A sucker for the good old Big Mac but don’t know if you can get one on the 4th of July? Check out its operational status on the 4th of July and have a delicious time!
- Burger King – Burger King is literally the king of all other burger serving chains! The Whopper will be there to deliver a whopping amount of deliciousness this 4th of July! Check out its 4th of July updates and enjoy!
- Starbucks – Good coffee and tasty breakfast is what Starbucks is all about, isn’t it? Then why shy away from the chain on holidays like the 4th of July? Check out Starbucks’s 4th of July updates and indulge in some classic breakfast!
- Subway – Sandwiches are always there to save the day when hunger strikes but what if hunger strikes on the 4th of July? Place an order at Subway, of course! Check out its 4th of July updates and rescue your hungry self from turning hangry!
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is the go-to restaurant chain for anyone and everyone if you want to enjoy some delicious spicy food! Check out its operational status on the 4th of July!
- Chick-fil-A – Chicken nuggets or chicken sandwiches, no one does a better job at cooking chicken dishes than Chick-fil-A! Indulge in some menu favorites of this chain on the 4th of July by checking out its updates!
- Wendy’s – Your favorite redhead is there to save the day on the 4th of July! Wendy’s has got your breakfast fix ready for the 4th of July! All you need to do is check out its 4th of July updates!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Coffee and donuts are a match made in food heaven and what better coffeehouse to serve it than Dunkin’ Donuts itself! Check out the chain’s 4th of July updates!
- Domino’s Pizza – Want to enjoy Italian cuisine on an American holiday? Just place an order at Domino’s! Check out its 4th of July updates to make your holiday 100x better!
- Panera Bread – The underdog of cafe chains, Panera Bread offers the most delicious range of baked goods! Check them out for yourself by ordering from Panera Bread on the 4th of July but first take a look at its 4th of July operational status!
Chipotle will remain open and operational for customers on the 4th of July. The timings for the chain’s restaurants on the 4th of July are from 10:45 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. So, without any second thoughts, celebrate the 4th of July with Chipotle this year!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Chipotle open on the 4th of July?
Chipotle will remain open and serve customers on the 4th of July.
What will be Chipotle working hours on the 4th of July?
Chipotle will be taking orders on the 4th of July from 10:45 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Chipotle on the 4th of July?
The Chipotle menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Chipotle’s Carne guisada, chicken bowl, barbacoa bowl, carnitas bowl, carnitas taco, etc.