For those who plan to stay out of the kitchen this Halloween, the good news is that several restaurants will be open for you. But if you happen to find yourself craving a delicious burrito bowl on Halloween, you’ll want to know whether Chipotle will be open on 31st October 2023.
Chipotle will keep its doors open for customers on Halloween 2023 like every year. The chain will welcome customers on this holiday as per its usual timings, which are from 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. So, this Halloween, you can binge on food from Chipotle either by ordering it online or by visiting the restaurant.
American fast-food restaurant chain Chipotle Mexican Grill offers sumptuous Mexican food that is hard to resist. The items on its menu include burritos, tacos, wraps, quesadillas, and salads. This Mexican restaurant chain also offers special meals for kids, and special occasions like Halloween, come with special offers lined up for all.
Chipotle Mexican Grill was founded in 1993 by Steve Ells. It was located in the former Dolly Madison ice cream shop across from the University of Denver. Today there are 3,015 Chipotle locations in the United States, and the company operates in 44 international locations.
Chipotle’s motto “food with integrity” was inspired by Steve Ells. He became committed to serving food that was ethically and naturally produced. Thus, Chipotle claims to result in meat that is tastier than other restaurants. In 2013, Chipotle instituted a no-GMO policy for its ingredients, i.e., foods made from ingredients that are not genetically modified.
One of the keys to Chipotle’s success is its small menu. This ensures that Chipotle only stocks fresh ingredients but also provides quick service. Additionally, customers know what to order each time. In the sections below, you will find all the information regarding Chipotle’s working hours on Halloween and the food specials it offers. Come, let’s plan for Halloween.
What's In The Post
Chipotle Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Chipotle Halloween Hours||10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
If Mexican food has been on your mind, then heading to Chipotle for Halloween would be a great idea. Chipotle Mexican Grill will be carrying out its services on Halloween, 31st October 2023. The chain will be accepting orders from customers between 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, certain outlets might operate at varying hours. Therefore, to avoid inconvenience, give them a call to check their operational timings.
If you have been to Chipotle before on Halloween, then you surely know how things can turn out to be. In previous years, customers visiting Chipotle on Halloween could visit the restaurant in Halloween costumes and order a discounted entree by using the promo code “BOORITO.”
Last year, the restaurant also gave out free burritos to its customers. These promotions overwhelmed the customers and the workers. The craze for Chipotle meals went up so high last year that the mobile app crashed, and the line at their doors didn’t end. So, looking at past experiences, one thing is for sure, you will not only be guaranteed a delicious meal, but also offers!
Special Chipotle Deals to Avail This Halloween
This year, Chipotle’s fan-favorite Halloween celebration, Boorito, is set to return at participating Chipotle restaurants. Customers visiting participating Chipotle locations on Monday, October 31, in costume between 3 p.m. and closing can receive a Chipotle entree for $6.
To avail the benefits of this Halloween deal, customers need to be Chipotle Rewards members and should have the Chipotle app handy for scanning at the cash register on the 31st. This deal can only be redeemed in-store and every customer is limited to one entree per costume.
Chipotle also announced that it will have two Halloween contests. It will be awarding free burritos and $25,000. To participate in this contest, Chipotle Rewards members can enter by dropping their $cashtag with #ChipotleBoorito as a reply to Chipotle’s tweet on Oct. 13, 20, 25, or 27. Participating customers must be 18 years or older with a Cash App account to enter the contest.
“Boorito is all about having fun with your friends and enjoying real food in our restaurants,” Chris Brandt, Chipotle chief marketing officer, said in a statement. “After two years of celebrating virtually, we’re leveling up the in-person experience with fun activations on social that will help bring fans together on Halloween,” Brandt said.
Chipotle Menu Specials You Can Order On Halloween
The top five Chipotle menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- Salad with Barbacoa
- Steak Quesadilla
- Chicken Burritos
- Carnitas Taco
- Anything with Sofritas
1. Salad With Barbacoa
The barbacoa at Chipotle is simply delicious. You can find it in tacos, bowls, burritos, and salad. It’s definitely high in calories, but you have to give it all the credit for being super flavorful. And that’s why, if you are calorie conscious, you can opt for a barbacoa salad.
The barbacoa meat at Chipotle is so delicious that it can make anything taste good. It is made from slow-cooked beef chuck in a savory and spicy braising liquid and then shredded. The barbacoa salad features lettuce, barbacoa, pinto beans, tomato salsa, red tomatillo salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole.
As I said, anything at Chipotle with barbacoa tastes absolutely fantastic, but the salad turns out to be so flavorful and satisfying that you won’t miss the rice or tortilla at all.
2. Steak Quesadilla
Quesadillas at Chipotle make for a satisfying-comfort meal. In fact, it makes for a great option if you are looking for something lighter than a big burrito. The company said the quesadilla is filled with Monterey jack cheese and can be prepared with chicken, steak, carnitas, barbacoa, sofritas, or fajita vegetables.
The steak quesadilla at Chipotle is made with a tortilla that is grilled perfectly and filled with a melty Monterey jack cheese. The beef is cooked in black pepper, chipotle chili, cumin, garlic, oregano, rice bran oil, and salt. Although the quesadilla is full of flavors on its own, you can choose three sides or sauces.
3. Chicken Burritos
If chicken makes everything happy for you, then a chicken burrito for Halloween can be the perfect dish for you this year. Chicken is the healthiest protein choice at Chipotle. And what makes the burrito even more special is that you can customize it to your liking. So, what goes into the chicken burrito?
The popular Chicken Burritos from Chipotle come with flavorful, tender chicken breasts, which are coated with mouthwatering seasonings. Then you have the juicy beans, salsa, fluffy cilantro rice, cheese, and vibrant veggies. You can dip it in some deliciously smooth queso or guacamole.
4. Carnitas Taco
Looking for some good tacos? The carnitas tacos at Chipotle can be a game changer. The carnitas meat at Chipotle is pork that is slow cooked with seasonings like thyme, juniper berries, and bay leaves. After the meat is cooked, it is shredded and added to different dishes.
While going for tacos at Chipotle Mexican Grill, you can choose between a soft or hard taco shell. The outcome is pretty delectable. You can top off the carnitas with ingredients like pico de gallo, cheese, and sour cream.
And as with other items at Chipotle, you can customize the flavors to your liking by making other combinations and enjoy a great meal.
5. Sofritas Bowl
For all the vegetarians out there, sofritas at Chipotle Mexican Grill are a great item to order. Just like barbacoa, sofritas come in burritos, tacos, salad, and bowls. They are made with shredded tofu braised with roasted poblanos (mild chili peppers), chipotle chilies, and a blend of spices. This plant-based protein is served in a delicious bowl with beans, rice, or fajita veggies and topped with salsa, guac, queso Blanco, sour cream, or cheese.
So, if you are looking out for some healthy yet flavorful options, you can order a sofritas bowl at Chipotle Mexican Grill this Halloween.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween Day
- Burger King – Burger is, no doubt, a perfect comfort food! In case you’re planning to enjoy burgers on Halloween, don’t miss out on visiting the king of burger hubs. By the king of burger hubs, I mean Burger King. Follow the link to know if it’s open on Halloween this year.
- Starbucks – It’s always good to start a day with a caffeine boost! And when it’s Halloween, a coffee from Starbucks is definitely a great deal. Seek out the link and check out whether your nearest Starbucks stays open and operational on Halloween.
- Subway – It’s Halloween, and Subway is on its way to treating its customers with mouth-watering subs and other foods. Don’t believe me? Check out the link and find all the dishes Subway is serving to its customers on Halloween.
- Taco Bell – Tacos and many other Mexican culinary icons never fail to set a perfect mood for a holiday-worthy treat. For Halloween, Mexican food from Taco Bell is more than a blessing! So, check out what this restaurant chain is offering at discounted prices on Halloween this year.
- Chick-fil-A – To enjoy Halloween by having some fried chicken or ‘chick-filled’ burgers, visit Chick-fil-A. But is this restaurant chain open on Halloween this year? Follow the link to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Wendy’s – Want to know the holiday plans of one of America’s favorite fast-food chains, Wendy’s? If you want to have a good time feasting with your friends at Wendy’s on Halloween, follow the link. You might also get food at special offers around this holiday season.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Fluffy and aerated baked goodies with coffee are a perfect morning treat, especially on holidays like Halloween. To enjoy Halloween special donuts with special holiday coffee, visit your nearest Dunkin’ Donuts. Before that, follow the link to know whether this restaurant chain is active on Halloween.
- Domino’s Pizza – Have a cheezy-licious Halloween party enjoying Domino’s pizzas! You got to follow the link to know if this restaurant chain is open and operational on Halloween this year.
- Panera Bread – You still want to munch on healthy dishes, even on holidays like Halloween? Don’t worry; Panera Bread is here to save your day with some holiday feast-worthy dishes on its menu. But to know if it’s open to serving its customers on Halloween, click on the link.
- Pizza Hut – Among famous pizza-serving restaurants, Pizza Hut is another choice for Halloween-worthy pizza treats. Seek out the link to know all about its Halloween plans this year.
Chipotle will remain open and operational for customers on Halloween, 31st October 2023, from 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. So, why not head out to Chipotle this year with your friends this Halloween? But if you wish to avoid crowds, you can also enjoy a Chipotle meal at home. So, trick or treat? We say go for a Chipotle treat!!
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
Is Chipotle open on Halloween 2023?
Chipotle will remain open and serve customers on Halloween, 31st October 2023.
What will Chipotle working hours be on Halloween 2023?
Chipotle will be accepting orders on Halloween day from 10:45 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Chipotle on Halloween?
You can treat your taste buds to Chipotle’s salad with barbacoa, steak quesadilla, chicken burritos, carnitas taco, and sofritas bowl.
Is Chipotle fast food healthy?
In 2013, Chipotle instituted a no-GMO policy for its ingredients, i.e., foods made from ingredients that are not genetically modified.
Does Chipotle Mexican Grill offer plant-based protein?
At Chipotle, you can have sofritas, which are plant-based proteins, in tacos, burritos, bowls, and salads.
Does Chipotle Mexican Grill offer Halloween discounts?
Every year Chipotle takes out some special offers at Halloween. You can check out its official website or app to know the special discounts offered on Halloween.