Wanna enjoy a celebration-worthy family dinner at Chipotle on Easter? If yes, then the most important thing to know is whether or not this Mexican restaurant chain is open for Easter. Most of the chipotle restaurants were closed last year on Easter. To know whether you can enjoy Chipotle’s Mexican specialties on Easter, keep reading this article.
This year Easter is on 17th April, and still no good news for Chipotle lovers as Chipotle will be closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain remains closed on all major holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Hence, Chipotle has decided to keep itself closed and out of service on Easter this year as well.
Being a world famous food chain, Chipotle is a favorite of many. Due to the delicious food it serves, the excellent service provided by its employees, etc., you’ll rarely ever hear a bad word about Chipotle. But then why is it closed on Easter?
Why not celebrate Easter with its customers by serving delicious food? What is the reason behind keeping its restaurants closed on April 17? The answers to all these questions are provided further in this article.
Why Is Chipotle Closed On Easter?
Craving an egg-cellent meal from Chipotle on Easter? Well, as much as everyone hates heartbreak, this one is unavoidable. Chipotle will be closed on Easter and customers are heartbroken!
Chipotle will be keeping its doors closed for customers on Easter. The chain will not be taking any orders, be it online or in person, on April 17. This is because Chipotle has taken the decision of letting its employees celebrate the holiday with their respective families and loved ones.
Holidays are a time of celebration and at times, reminiscing. Everyone has their own way of celebrating their favorite holidays. Some do it by decorating their homes, some do it by indulging in delicious food.
Holiday food and feasts can become a bit too much or a bit boring. To switch things up a bit or to find an escape from it, most people turn to their favorite restaurants as an alternative. Chipotle experiences an increase in sales around specific holidays.
The increase in sales and long customer queues means a lot of pressure for the employees. But it’s not fair that others are getting to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones while these employees are forced to work in order to earn their daily bread.
Recognizing this unfairness and sympathizing with its employees, Chipotle has decided to keep its restaurants closed on Easter. The chain will remain out of service on April 17 as it wants its employees to have a day off from work and spend the holiday with the people they love.
Good news is that Chipotle won’t remain closed for long and will be back in service before you know it. The chain has decided to resume its operation and work from Monday onwards i.e. April 18. So, have a happy Easter and let’s hope the employees at Chipotle have a good one as well!
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Carvel – Are you planning to enjoy delicious desserts from Carvel? The bad news is that Carvel is closed on Easter this year. Click on the link to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Arby’s – You need to have a backup plan for Easter dinner if you had plans to have Easter dinner at Arby’s. This restaurant has decided to stay closed on Easter this year.
- Popeyes – Popeyes is a paradise for fried chicken lovers! But this year, Popeyes has decided to take a day off on Easter and let its team enjoy their holiday with their family.
- Culver’s – You won’t be having a bangin meal at Culver’s on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter Sunday.
- Bojangles – Do you want to enjoy Bojangles’ crispy fried chicken on Easter weekend? But unfortunately, this restaurant chain has decided to close its doors to customers on Easter this year.
- Raising Cane’s – Raising Can’s menu has a lot of dishes to binge on. But this restaurant is not serving its menu specials on Easter. Click on the restaurant’s name to know why this restaurant is closed on Easter.
- Steak N Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- In-N-Out Burger – In-N-Out Burger is another iconic restaurant chain of comfort foods that have decided to remain closed on Easter Sunday. Hit a click on the name of this restaurant to know the reason why this restaurant chain is closed on Easter.
- Del Taco – Craving Mexican Food on Easter? Bad news for you if you have plans to visit Del Tacos to enjoy the Easter feast. You can visit other restaurant chains that offer Mexican food that are open for Easter dinner.
- Checkers – Checkers has decided not to offer its food to the customers on Easter. This restaurant chain will remain closed on Easter Sunday and won’t be available for online orders also.
Chipotle will be closed on April 17. The chain has decided to keep its restaurants out of service and not take any orders on Easter. This decision has been made by Chipotle in order to let its employees enjoy the holiday with their families and loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chipotle open on Easter?
Chipotle will be closed on Easter i.e. April 17.
Why is Chipotle closed on Easter?
Chipotle will be closed on Easter as it recognizes its employees’ desire to celebrate the holiday with their loved ones instead of working. Hence, Chipotle will remain closed on Easter and will be giving a paid leave to its employees.
When will Chipotle open again?
Chipotle will reopen on April 18 i.e. Monday.