Carl’s Jr. is one food spot that is loved by customers for two reasons. One, the food, secondly, most of its outlets stay open for 24 hours. Therefore, you have good food available round the clock. But is Carl Jr. open on Thanksgiving Day?
Carl’s Jr. will stay shut on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022. The chain doesn’t open to serve its customers on Thanksgiving Day as it is a national holiday for everyone in the United States.
American chain of fast-food restaurants Carl’s Jr. was founded in 1941 in Carpinteria, California. It was opened by a couple who started the brand by selling hot dogs, chili dogs, and tamales, along with soda. By 1945, they moved on from carts and opened their first restaurant.
Today, the chain has a total of 3702 outlets, out of which 3664 are in the United States. And the rest have been opened beyond the border of the United States in countries like Mexico, Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, Columbia, Singapore, and many others.
Carl’s Jr.’s food menu features great options like charbroiled burgers, charbroiled double deals, chicken, breakfast burritos, green burritos, breakfast sandwiches and sweets, sides, beverages, desserts, and much more.
In this article, we will find out why Carl’s Jr. will stay shut on Thanksgiving Day. We will also look at some other things about the restaurant that you can enjoy the day before Thanksgiving Day.
Why Will Carl’s Jr. stay closed on Thanksgiving Day?
Carl’s Jr. offers some of the best hamburgers one could ask for. They are juicy, delicious, and charbroiled! That’s a combination that you don’t find everywhere. But you will have to skip this deliciousness for a day.
Carl’s Jr. doesn’t open to serve customers on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. This is because this restaurant chain observes national holidays on these two days, just like the rest of the country. The company gives its employees a holiday to enjoy with family and friends.
However, you can get your hands on a sumptuous meal from Carl’s Jr. a day before Thanksgiving Day. The restaurant chain will also reopen the next day of, Thanksgiving Day.
You may already know about the basic food menu of Carl’s Jr. containing veg and non-veg options. But did you know that this restaurant chain also serves delectable vegan options? At Carl’s Jr., you can relish beyond burgers, which have plant-based burger patties designed to look, cook, and satisfy like beef.
The protein in the Beyond Burger comes from mung beans, peas, and rice. It is made with plant-based ingredients without GMOs, soy, gluten, or bioengineered ingredients. These burgers look meaty red in color, but that’s not because of the presence of meat.
Beyond meat uses a small number of beets as an ingredient that gives a meaty red hue to the Beyond Burger. The beyond patty is designed to change color as it cooks, just like a beef burger. The best part about this introduction is that you can go beyond any of your favorite Carl’s Jr sandwiches by swapping the Beyond Burger patty in place of the chicken or beef.
Apart from this, you can make your loved ones happy by gifting a Carl’s Jr. Gift Card to them. You can purchase a gift card and send it via mail or send a physical gift card.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Thanksgiving
- Zaxby’s – For chicken fingers, there is no better place to visit than good old Zaxby’s! But, Zaxby’s does stay closed on certain holidays, hence they will be closed on Thanksgiving too.
- Five Guys – A small and simple menu, with some of the freshest burgers and hot dogs you could ever have in your life. Their milkshake mix-ins are incredible, but you won’t be able to enjoy them on Thanksgiving.
- Culver’s – Culver’s is again one of those fast food chains where you will get an immense variety to choose from! On Thanksgiving this year, Culver’s will sadly not be an option as they will be closed on the holiday.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill serves some of the best Mexican food ever, on most holidays too! However, they do remain closed on Thanksgiving every year.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is the perfect spot for wings and also for a fun ambience and decor! On Thanksgiving however, you will have to look for a different spot to enjoy wings.
- Raising Cane’s – The one place to visit for chicken finger meals, Raising Cane’s is a favorite for many. This chain, however, does stay closed on Thanksgiving every year.
- In-N-Out Burger – A west coast favorite, In-N-Out Burger is yet another chain that believes in always sourcing fresh meats and serving fresh burgers. This west coast giant will unfortunately not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Checkers – Burgers, fries, milkshakes and more, Checkers is a restaurant to enjoy an all American meal. On Thanksgiving however, this chain will sadly not be open to serve customers.
- Firehouse Subs – The subs at Firehouse Subs are actually fire, considering all the hot sauce they offer! But, Firehouse Subs will not be the place for you to enjoy subs on Thanksgiving as they will be closed.
- Tim Hortons – The perfect place to get your caffeine kick, Canada’s favorite is also the favorite for many in the United States. But, on Thanksgiving, you will have to consider other options for your regular caffeine fix as Tim Hortons will be closed.
Carl’s Jr. will remain closed on Thanksgiving Day. But it will reopen on November 25, 2022. So you can enjoy all you favorites from Car’s Jr. on the next day of Thanksgiving. Check out the holiday status of other famous restaurants from our website. Happy Thanksgiving!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Carl’s Jr. be open on Thanksgiving this year?
No, Carl’s Jr. will be closed on Thanksgiving, 2022.
Will Carl’s Jr. reopen the day after Thanksgiving Day?
Yes, Carl’s Jr. will reopen on November 25, 2022, as per its usual timing, which is 24 hours.
Are all Carl’s Jr. outlets open for 24 hours?
No, only some of the Carl’s Jr. outlets function for 24 hours. The others are open from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Does Carl’s Jr. have any desserts other than milkshakes?
Yes, Carl’s Jr. does have other dessert options like cheesecake, chocolate cake, and a cookie too.
What are the breakfast menu items at Carl’s Jr.?
Carl’s Jr. breakfast menu items include hand-breaded chicken biscuits, breakfast burgers, sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits, monster biscuits, bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit, and grilled cheese breakfast sandwiches.
How wide varieties of Charbroiled burgers does Carl’s Jr. have?
Carl’s Jr. has ten varieties of charbroiled burgers that come in veg and non-veg options. You can also upgrade them to beyond meat burgers.
What is the Beyond Burger?
The Beyond Burger is a plant-based burger patty designed to look, cook, and satisfy like beef. It has all the juicy, meaty deliciousness of a traditional burger and packs 18 grams of plant-based protein.