Halloween is coming up really soon, and it is the best day to indulge in some fast food. If you are craving burgers this Halloween, there is no better place to visit than Carl’s Jr. This chain is known for their classic and delicious thickburgers, however, they do have a lot more to offer which is extremely delicious! But, as Halloween is a national holiday, will Carl’s Jr. be open on this day? Let’s have a look.
Carl’s Jr. will be open for customers to enjoy their thickburgers and more on Halloween this year. The chain stays open on most national holidays, with Halloween not being an exception to this rule. Their official opening and closing timings will be the same as always, which are 06:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Carl’s Jr. is an American chain of fast food restaurants. It was founded in 1941, in Carpinteria, California, by husband and wife duo Carl and Margaret Karcher. They now have their headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee. Initially, Carl’s Jr. started off as a hot dog cart, where they served hot dogs, chili dogs, and tamales, along with soda. Ever since they first opened, customers loved their food which led to their expansion.
Just within a few years of opening their first hot dog cart, they were already operating four hot dog carts. By 1945, they opened their first restaurant, and ever since, there has been nothing stopping their growth. The chain now has a total of 3702 outlets, out of which 3664 are in the United States. The rest are in countries such as Mexico, Australia, Brazil, India, New Zealand, Columbia, Singapore, and many others.
This chain of restaurants has remained a favorite amongst customers for over 80 years now, especially for people on the West coast of the United States. The reason behind this is, of course, the delectable items on their menu. Their menu features options such as charbroiled burgers, charbroiled double deals, chicken, breakfast burritos, breakfast sandwiches and sweets, sides, beverages, desserts, and much more.
In this article, I have mentioned all about the operating hours of Carl’s Jr. on Halloween, along with some specials from their menu that you should consider trying out. These specials are especially worth a try if you are visiting them for the first time. So now, let us discover the delicious world on Carl’s Jr.
Carl’s Jr. Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Carl’s Jr. Operating Hours On Halloween||06:00 am to 11:00 pm / 24 Hours|
You can count on Carl’s Jr. to make your holidays extra special, as they stay open on most of them, including Halloween. So this Halloween, you can visit Carl’s Jr. to enjoy some of their tasty treats without any worry. The official hours will remain the same as usual, which is 06:00 am to 11:00 pm. But, some of the Carl’s Jr. outlets also function 24 hours, so their official timings will be 24 hours.
But, even though these are their official hours, it is important for me to mention that some of the outlets can run on a holiday schedule. So, they may have different opening and closing timings, as compared to usual. The reason behind this is that Carl’s Jr. has a lot of outlets that are franchisees. So, with these outlets, it eventually depends on what the franchise owner decides about the timings.
So, it would be wiser to call the outlet closest to you before visiting, as that will make it much easier for you to celebrate Halloween at their restaurant. Moreover, Carl’s Jr. will also be open for the delivery along with their drive-through services on Halloween. You can place your order for delivery either through their official website or various other delivery platforms like Grubhub and DoorDash.
Last year on Halloween, Carl’s Jr. relaunched one of their classic fan favorites for a limited time. This really made the customers very happy, and that also means that they may be doing something special this year. The only way to find out is indeed by visiting one of their restaurants on Halloween! Now, let us take a look at some of the specials from their menu that you should try out.
Specials From The Carl’s Jr. Menu That You Should Try On Halloween
The top five specials from the Carl’s Jr. menu that should be tried on Halloween are:
- Carl’s Jr. Double Cheeseburger
- Carl’s Jr. Original Angus Burger
- Carl’s Jr. Chicken Tenders
- Carl’s Jr. Jalapeno Popper Bites
- Carl’s Jr. Hand Scooped Ice Cream Shakes
1. Carl’s Jr. Double Cheeseburger
Oftentimes it happens that you end up ordering a cheeseburger, but it is so delicious that you just can’t stop at one! Luckily, Carl’s Jr. offers double cheeseburgers, which are double in size and flavor too!
The double cheeseburger comes under the section of ‘Charbroiled Double Deals’ on the Carl’s Jr. menu. This burger consists of two charbroiled all-beef patties, topped with all the classics like American cheese, onions, and pickles.
The burger also has some mustard and ketchup to top it all off. There are also some variations of the double cheeseburger available, in case you would like to be adventurous with flavors. Pair the double cheeseburger with some fries and a drink to make your Halloween extra special.
2. Carl’s Jr. Original Angus Burger
The Original Angus Burger from Carl’s Jr. is actually one of their top-selling burgers. Well, this is obviously because the burger tastes delicious! This burger is only topped with simple toppings that actually make the beef flavor shine.
The original Angus burger consists of a 1/3lb charbroiled Angus Beef patty, topped with some melted American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, and pickles. The burger is further loaded with sauces like mustard, mayonnaise, and ketchup.
All of this is packed in a potato bun. As I said, it is a simple beef burger that has simple toppings. They really want the burger’s meat flavor to shine, which makes this burger even more special and a perfect meaty delight for Halloween.
3. Carl’s Jr. Chicken Tenders
Enough with the beef now! I am sure you all, at this point, want more options. Well, can it ever go wrong with some chicken? Especially if it’s fried chicken! The chicken tenders from Carl’s Jr. can be a perfect side to pair with your burger.
These chicken tenders are made with all white chicken meat, which is hand dipped in buttermilk and lightly breaded. The tenders are fried till they are golden brown, which gives them a crispy exterior with a juicy interior.
The chicken tenders are available in two size variations, which are three pieces and five pieces. You can also order a dipping sauce to pair with your chicken tenders, as the dipping sauces from Carl’s Jr. paired with their chicken tenders truly taste divine.
4. Carl’s Jr. Jalapeno Poppers Bites
To pair along with your burger, it isn’t always necessary to choose a non-vegetarian side, right? So, if chicken tenders aren’t your thing, Carl’s Jr. offers a variety of veg side options, like their classic jalapeno poppers bites.
These Jalapeno Poppers Bites are fried gooey goodness with a kick of spice. They are crispy, breaded cheddar cheese and jalapeno bites, which are fried to golden brown perfection. Once you bite through the crispy exterior, the interior is oh-so cheesy!
The Jalapeno Poppers bites are available in two sizes, which are six pieces and nine pieces. Pair these with your favorite burger and drink to make your meal on Halloween a cheesy paradise!
5. Carl’s Jr. Hand Scooped Ice Cream Shakes
After a filling meal of burgers and sides from Carl’s Jr., I am sure you must be craving some dessert to end your meal in a great way. There is no need to head anywhere else as Carl’s Jr. does some delicious desserts!
One dessert, or you can even call it a drink, for that matter, that should be on your list to try from Carl’s Jr. is their Hand Scooped Ice Cream Shakes. These milkshakes are truly divine as they are made with real ice cream.
The ice cream is mixed with real milk to make the milkshake and, lastly, topped with some light whipped cream. The flavor variations available for these shakes are Oreo, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry, and they will truly make your Halloween extra sweet!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Zaxby’s – Planning to visit Zaxby’s on Halloween this year? Follow the link and have a look at Zaxby’s plans for Halloween this year. Also, check out all the special dishes from Zaxby’s that you can try on Halloween.
- Five Guys – Whether it’s burgers or beverages, Five Guys stands out to be the best option for Halloween treats. So, follow the link and check what special Five Guys has for you on Halloween this year.
- Culver’s – The list of best fast-food restaurants goes on! But some are the best options to choose from for a holiday like Halloween. Culver’s is one among them. So, follow the link and find out what this restaurant chain has on its menu for you.
- Hardee’s – This restaurant is wildly popular for its fast food. This restaurant chain might stay open for you on Halloween so that you don’t miss out on your favorite comfort foods from Hardee’s on Halloween this year.
- Bojangles – Bojangles’ menu has so much to offer that you won’t feel the need to go anywhere else for Halloween treats. So, go ahead and follow the link to know the Halloween specials that you can have from the menu of Bojangles.
- Wingstop – Wingstop can be the ultimate party destination if you want to enjoy chicken wings on Halloween night. But is Wingstop open on Halloween this year? Follow the link now and read the entire article.
- Jersey Mike’s – You can start your day off with delicious sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s. And when it’s Halloween, Jersey Mike’s is perfect for getting your breakfast from. Follow the link and learn all about this restaurant chain’s plans for Halloween this year.
- Steak N Shake – Want to indulge in some steaky goodness and shakes on Halloween? Steak-N-Shake is perfect for Halloween treats for you. Follow the link to see whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween this year.
Carl’s Jr. will be open and whipping some of their delicious burgers on Halloween this year. Their official opening and closing timings will be the same as always, which are 06:00 am to 11:00 pm for some outlets and 24 hours for others.
However, with some of the outlets, especially the ones that are franchise owned, there are chances that they may operate at reduced hours. So, it would be better to call your nearest outlet and check their operating hours with them before you plan to visit Carl’s Jr. on Halloween.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Carl’s Jr. be open on Halloween this year?
Yes, Carl’s Jr. will be open on Halloween, 2022.
What will be the opening and closing timings of Carl’s Jr. on Halloween?
The official hours will be the same as always, which are 06:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Are all Carl’s Jr. outlets open for 24 hours?
No, only some of the Carl’s Jr. outlets function for 24 hours.
Does Carl’s Jr. have any desserts other than milkshakes?
Yes, Carl’s Jr. does have other dessert options like cheesecake, chocolate cake, and a cookie too.
What are some specials from Carl’s Jr. that are worth trying on Halloween?
Some specials from the Carl’s Jr. menu that you should try on Halloween are Double Cheeseburger, Original Angus Burger, Chicken Tenders, Jalapeno Popper Bites, and Hand Scooped Ice Cream Shakes.