“Be your way” with food from Burger King menu! Be it the world-famous Whopper or a delicious chicken garden salad, all can be found at Burger King! What works even better is some takeaway from Burger King and the fireworks of the 4th of July! But, is Burger King open on the 4th of July? Let’s get to know all about it!
Burger King remains open on the 4th of July. The chain keeps the doors of its restaurants at various locations open and provides efficient services on this holiday. The timings of Burger King for this holiday remain the same as usual, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, certain locations might operate at slightly different hours. Hence, it is always better to check beforehand.
Burger King is an American burger-serving fast-food restaurant chain. This chain has its headquarters in Florida and has outlets in over 100 countries. Founded in 1953, this chain has around 17,796 locations worldwide. With a net income of $117,700,000, Burger King is one of the most successful restaurant chains in the world.
Burger King is known for serving several delicious menu items. These include burgers, sodas, milkshakes, french fries, desserts, etc. The ever-so delicious Whopper is a product of Burger King and is now available in different ranges. After knowing this information, don’t you feel like Burger King is the perfect place to get your holiday food from?
In this article, you’ll get to know all about the operational status of Burger King on the 4th of July, what are its hours on this holiday, what specials you can try at Burger King on the 4th of July, etc. So, without any further delay, let’s get right into it!
Burger King Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Burger King 4th of July hours||6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Burger King offers an open invitation to all of its customers to come and get food from Burger King on the 4th of July. This chain operates and provides its services on the 4th of July as per its usual timings, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Not only can you place your order in person at Burger King, but you can also place an order online. Isn’t that convenient?
Reportedly, around 11 million customers place their orders for food from Burger King every day. The sales at Burger King are at an all-time high. Given its success, the chain has now become the second-largest fast-food hamburger chain in the world.
Burger King commented on its global success, saying, “Our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.”
So, the next time you get food from Burger King, you’ll know that you’re going to get premium quality food no matter what! So, won’t it be even better if you got food from Burger King on 4th July?
Burger King Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Burger King menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Hershey Pie
- Chicken Sandwich
- Cheesy Tots
- French Toast Sticks
If you’ve never had anything from Burger King ever before and you want to know just how delicious its food is, try its Whopper. The unbeatable and ultimate king of burgers at Burger King is the chain’s very own Whopper! Super delicious and loaded with ingredients like no other, this burger will make your foodie-est dreams come true!
The Whopper at Burger King features a juicy flame-grilled beef patty. This patty is further topped with some lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, ketchup, onions, and pickles, all layered on a tender sesame seed burger bun. All these ingredients, when served in the form of a burger, are an absolute treat!
With umami and meaty flavors, this burger is guaranteed to exceed all your expectations! What better occasion to try out a Whopper than the 4th of July itself? So, this year, celebrate the 4th of July by getting yourself a Burger King Whopper!
Who doesn’t love pies? I pie-ty anyone who doesn’t! Now, imagine a chocolate pie with Hershey’s chocolate chips in it! Is your mouth watering yet? Well, don’t let it do that just yet because you still have to know everything that’s there in this delicious Burger King Hershey sundae pie! Come on then!
Burger King’s Hershey sundae pie is nothing less than a piece of sweet paradise! The pie features “one part crunchy chocolate crust and one part chocolate crème filling, garnished with a delicious topping and real HERSHEY’S Chocolate Chips”, as reported by Burger King’s official website.
So, if you’re thinking about calling a wrap on the 4th of July’s celebrations, do it by indulging in the deliciousness of Burger King’s Hershey sundae pie! A pie you won’t be able to forget in this lifetime!
You’re probably right in thinking, what’s so special about a chicken sandwich that it’ll be included in the top 5 must-try menu items? Well, it’s not just any chicken sandwich, it’s Burger King’s chicken sandwich!
According to the description provided on the Burger King website, this chicken sandwich is “made with white meat chicken, lightly breaded and topped with a simple combination of shredded lettuce and creamy mayonnaise on a sesame seed bun.” You can even say that this chicken sandwich’s delicious secret lies in its simplicity!
So, if you’re looking for a quick bite on the 4th of July, head to the nearest Burger King location and order its chicken sandwich. All your hunger problems will be solved, and you’ll definitely be satisfied after relishing it!
4. Cheesy Tots
Ever heard the phrase “best of both worlds”? Well, if you don’t know what it means, I’ll tell you. It basically means being able to enjoy the benefits or perks of two different things at the same time, without them being accompanied by any disadvantages or losses. This phrase, in Burger King language, will translate into cheesy tots!
Cheesy tots give you the goodness of both cheese and potatoes in one dish! Cheesy tots feature a filling of melted cheese, along with a crunchy outer covering of breadcrumbs. (The perfect side item doesn’t exist) You can enjoy this side dish with whatever you order! These tots are so versatile, they work with anything and everything!
So, if you’re loading up on snacks to take for munching on while watching the 4th of July fireworks, you absolutely need to include these cheesy tots in the list!
If you want to kickstart your 4th of July celebrations with a classic breakfast dish, then Burger King’s French toast sticks are the best fit for you! These sticks are moist, flavorful, and incredibly soft! So, if you’re someone who loves such textures and loves French toast, then this Burger King menu item is the best thing you can get your hands on!
Burger King French toast sticks feature ingredients like whole milk, eggs, flour, cinnamon sugar, nutmeg, etc. All of these ingredients are then used to make the batter in which the breadsticks will be dipped into and then cooked. Sounds like a complicated process? But these French toast sticks are pretty easy to make and even easier to gobble up!
Hence, on the 4th of July this year, grab a few French toast sticks from Burger King and start the holiday the right way! You’re certain to have a delicious time with Burger King!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- McDonald’s – A sucker for the good old Big Mac but don’t know if you can get one on the 4th of July? Check out its operational status on the 4th of July and have a delicious time!
- Chipotle – Mexican food from Chipotle is like no other! Be its burrito bowls or quesadillas, you’re sure to indulge in a load of delectable food no matter what! Check out Chipotle’s operational status on the 4th of July and celebrate the holiday with the chain itself!
- Starbucks – Good coffee and tasty breakfast is what Starbucks is all about, isn’t it? Then why shy away from the chain on holidays like the 4th of July? Check out Starbucks’s 4th of July updates and indulge in some classic breakfast!
- Subway – Sandwiches are always there to save the day when hunger strikes but what if hunger strikes on the 4th of July? Place an order at Subway, of course! Check out its 4th of July updates and rescue your hungry self from turning hangry!
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is the go-to restaurant chain for anyone and everyone if you want to enjoy some delicious spicy food! Check out its operational status on the 4th of July!
- Chick-fil-A – Chicken nuggets or chicken sandwiches, no one does a better job at cooking chicken dishes than Chick-fil-A! Indulge in some menu favorites of this chain on the 4th of July by checking out its updates!
- Wendy’s – Your favorite redhead is there to save the day on the 4th of July! Wendy’s has got your breakfast fix ready for the 4th of July! All you need to do is check out its 4th of July updates!
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Coffee and donuts are a match made in food heaven and what better coffeehouse to serve it than Dunkin’ Donuts itself! Check out the chain’s 4th of July updates!
- Domino’s Pizza – Want to enjoy Italian cuisine on an American holiday? Just place an order at Domino’s! Check out its 4th of July updates to make your holiday 100x better!
- Panera Bread – The underdog of cafe chains, Panera Bread offers the most delicious range of baked goods! Check them out for yourself by ordering from Panera Bread on the 4th of July but first take a look at its 4th of July operational status!
Burger King remains open on the 4th of July. This chain keeps its restaurants open and in service for customers to come and get their 4th of July food fix from! The timings of Burger King on the 4th of July remain the same as usual, which are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Since food makes every occasion way better, you should also get an idea about Burger King’s operational status on other holidays!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Burger King open on the 4th of July?
Burger King will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Burger King’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Burger King’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Burger King on the 4th of July?
The Burger King menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Whopper, Hershey pie, chicken sandwich, cheesy tots, French toast sticks, etc.