Labor day is right around the corner, marking a great beginning to the holiday season. Craving some not fried but healthier chicken dishes, ribs, and meatloaf for your entire family? Then the best place that you need to visit on Labor day this year is Boston Market. But is Boston Market really open on Labor day? Let us find out!
Boston Market stays open on most holidays throughout the year to serve their customers some delicious chicken, ribs, meatloaves, and more. So, following their usual norms, Boston market will be open and serving customers as usual on Labor day this year. Their official timings of operation will remain the same, which are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm; however, some outlets may operate on a holiday schedule.
Boston Market is an American chain of casual dining restaurants. It was founded in 1985; however, it was known by the name ‘Boston Chicken’ until 1995. They have their headquarters in Golden, Colorado, and are one of the most popular casual dining restaurants in Northeastern and Midwestern United States.
On their official website, Boston Market states, “ Our mission is to create awesome rotisserie meals. We started our restaurant revolution with just three ingredients: fire, a spit, and chicken. No one does chicken as we do. But chicken isn’t the only thing that hits our rotisserie oven— we utilize the same tried and true techniques on our prime rib. Get hungry for rotisserie perfection.”
They always deliver on this mission and have now grown exponentially. They now have outlets in 28 states across the US, along with some international outlets in Germany, the Middle East, and Canada. It is because of their use of fresh ingredients and great methods of cooking that they have now become a favorite place to dine for many!
By reading this article till the end, you will get to know all about the operational hours of Boston Market on Labor day, along with the services they offer besides dining at their restaurants.
Moreover, there are also some items from the Boston Market menu mentioned in the article that you should really try out this Labor day. So, let us know all about Boston Market in detail, without any delay!
Boston Market Opening / Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Boston Market Operating Hours On Labor Day||11:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Boston market will be ready and serve you some delicious chicken, ribs, and much more on Labor day this year. Most of their outlets will be working as per their usual hours of operation, which are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, some outlets might follow a holiday schedule on Labor Day.
Many restaurants, to let their employees have a break, function at reduced hours on Labor day. So, with Boston Market, some of the locations may open later than usual or close earlier. To avoid having a troublesome Labor day where you end up visiting a restaurant that is not even open, it is best to once check with any of the team members beforehand to know the hours of operation.
There are also chances that some of you may want to celebrate Labor day at home rather than amongst the hustle and bustle at a crowded restaurant. Well, there is good news for you as Boston Market also has pick-up and delivery services through their official website. They also offer delivery services through platforms like Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub.
Boston Market also does curbside pickup for anyone who wants to pick up their food on the go. Moreover, along with a regular dining and delivery menu, the Boston market also offers catering services! So, whether you just want to enjoy a fun time with close friends and family or throw a grand party, in either case, Boston Market has got you covered with some delicious food.
Labor Day Specials From The Boston Market Menu That Are Worth A Try
Some of the best dishes from the Boston Market menu that you should try this Labor day are:
- Boston Market Meatloaf
- Boston Market Chicken Carver Sandwich
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Signature Rotisserie Chicken
- Family Meals
1. Boston Market Meatloaf
Meatloaf is one of the best things ever if you are a meat lover. Meat loaves are juicy and oh so delicious, and the same is the case with the famous meatloaves from Boston Market. Trust me; you cannot miss out on this!
The official website of Boston Market describes this meatloaf as “ This is a recipe for togetherness – made with special seasonings, onions, tomato puree, and toasted breadcrumbs. Then our meatloaf is smothered in zesty, hickory ketchup to give it extra zing. Don’t forget to choose your large sides.”
Pair the Meatloaf with some great sides to choose from, like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, sweet corn, and so much more! The meatloaf can also be ordered in the form of a sandwich if you enjoy some extra bread with it!
2. Boston Market Chicken Carver Sandwich
Sandwiches are one of the best things we could invent since sliced bread. Plus, when the fillings in the sandwich are just right, it can make your day better to such a large degree. To have such a soul-filling sandwich, you should try the Chicken Carver sandwich from Boston Market.
Boston Market uses their specially made rotisserie chicken to fill their decadent sandwiches. The chicken is juicy and tender, as they claim the chicken is roasted in its own juices. This gives it a soft and delicious mouthfeel.
Along with the great-tasting chicken, this sandwich is also loaded with some other ingredients, like cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and herbed mayo. Just the sound of the ingredients makes it seem like a sandwich paradise!
3. Chicken Pot Pie
Boston Market is known to serve world-class rotisserie chicken. So, without a doubt, the rest of the chicken featuring dishes on their menu is absolutely delicious! Take this chicken pot pie, for example. It has all the tasty flavors you would expect.
The rotisserie chicken filling is tender and juicy, along with complimenting flavors of fresh vegetables. All these ingredients are combined together with a decadent chicken sauce, which is honestly creamy goodness!
The fresh ingredients are wrapped in a crisp and flaky pastry and further baked to perfection. The pie is served alongside a piece of cornbread to make it a complete meal. This pie proves that not all pies have to be sweet for them to taste delicious!
4. Signature Rotisserie Chicken
We have arrived at the main event! The OG from Boston Market and the rotisserie chicken from here is definitely not worth missing out on. The chicken, as they claim, is the juiciest ever and is always fresh, never frozen.
The rotisserie chicken, which Boston Market is famous for, is served in 3 variations if you talk about a whole piece of chicken. The size variations for this chicken include quarter chicken, half chicken, and three-piece dark.
You can also order the OG rotisserie chicken alongside some signature ribs from Boston Market. All the variations of the rotisserie chicken are served with sides of your choice. You can pair a drink along with this to make it a complete meal and enjoy Labor day!
5. Family Meals
Oftentimes it does happen that deciding what to eat at a restaurant becomes the biggest task ever. Especially when you are with family and friends, there is always that one person who can never decide what they want to eat! Boston Market has got you covered in situations like these with their family meals.
The family meals at Boston Market come in 3 variations. The meals are made for either three, four, or six people. They consist of the options of rotisserie chicken, roasted turkey breast, meatloaf, and baby back ribs.
You can choose an entree of your choice, along with sides that you like. The number of sides depends on how large your meal is. This is probably the best way your entire family can enjoy the specials from Boston Market on Labor day!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Qdoba – Qdoba is one of the best American restaurant chains that offer mouth-watering Mexican food. So, seek out the link to know all the dishes that you can try on Labor Day this year at Qdoba.
- Checkers – Have some “Crazy good food” from Checkers this Labor Day! All the locations of Checkers are open and serve its customers hearty dishes. Follow the link and have a look at the Labor Day hours of Checkers and its special menu items served on Labor Day this year.
- Firehouse Subs – Sandwiches are always a perfect treat, even if it’s a holiday! Firehouse Subs is ready to serve you all its special sandwiches on Labor day this year. Follow the link to know the operational hours of Firehouse Subs on Labor Day.
- Tim Hortons – This Canadian food paradise has planned to stay open and active for its customers on Labor day. So, you can enjoy your favorite coffee, donuts, and burgers from Tim Hortons on Labor Day this year.
- Church’s Chicken – If you’re looking for Southern-cuisine inspired options to celebrate Labor day, Church’s Chicken is a perfect choice for you. This restaurant chain fried chicken and numerous other southern-style dishes. Have a look at all the dishes that you can expect from the menu of Church’s Chicken on Labor Day.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Labor Day treats at a southwestern grill sounds perfect, right? All Moe’s outlets are open and will serve their delicious food to the customers on Labor Day. So, follow the link to know the Labor Day hours of Moe’s.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli is another famous food hub where you can celebrate Labor Day this year. You can enjoy hearty options like soups, salads, beverages, etc., here. Feel free to follow the link and check out its menu specials that you can try on Labor Day this year.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has decided to stay open for its customers on Labor Day is Jason’s Deli. You’ll find decadent pasta, wraps, soups, drinks, etc., on its menu. Seek out the link to know what special they have on their menu for Labor Day.
- Baskin Robbins – With 31 classic flavors on the menu, Baskin Robbins is loved by everyone. This ice cream brand has decided to stay open and available for its customers on Labor Day. So, to end your holiday meal on a sweet note, make sure you have your favorite-flavored ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
- Del Taco – If you want to try some indulgent Mexican food on Labor Day, make sure you visit Del Taco. The menu of this restaurant never fails to impress when it comes to serving authentic Mexican foods like tacos, burritos, etc.
Boston Market will be open and serving customers on Labor day this year. Most outlets will be operating as per their usual timings, which are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm. However, some of the Boston Market outlets are franchise owned.
So, these particular outlets may follow a holiday schedule, depending on the franchise owner. To avoid confusion of any sort, it would be wise to once call the outlet closest to you and check their exact hours of operation. This way, you can have a hassle-free Labor day celebration at Boston Market!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Boston Market be open on Labor day this year?
Yes, Boston Market will be open and serving customers on Labor day this year.
What will be the operational hours at Boston Market on Labor day?
Most outlets of Boston Market will be operating as per their usual timings, which are 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Will any of the outlets follow a holiday schedule?
Yes, some of the franchise-owned outlets may operate as per a holiday schedule.
What are some of the specials from the menu at Boston Market that can be tried on Labor day?
Some specials from the Boston Market menu that are worth trying on Labor day this year are Meatloaf, Chicken Carver Sandwich, Chicken Pot Pie, Signature Rotisserie Chicken, and Boston Market Family Meals.
Will Boston Market be open only for dine-in on Labor day?
No, you can also order food from Boston Market via their website or delivery platforms like Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub. They also offer catering services for large gatherings.