If you have been looking out for that one place that sells the best chicken, then Boston Market is the place for you. It’s not the usual chicken you get everywhere, but rotisserie-style chicken. Doesn’t that sound like it’s made for special occasions? So, why not make the best use of Halloween this year by indulging in some food from Boston Market? But is it open?
Boston Market remains open on Halloween every year. This chain serves its customers with delectable meals and offers them in all of its locations. The timings of Boston Market remain the same on Halloween, which is from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Boston Market is an American fast-food chain founded in 1985. It was actually called Boston Chicken from 1984 all the way to 1995 until its ownership changed. Initially, this chain was known for its rotisserie-style chicken dishes with a variety of side dishes that went along with it. However, at the time of their name change in the 90’s, their menu expanded with the addition of meatloaf, ham, and turkey dishes. And as the years went by, more items were added.
Today, with its location in over 28 states, the Boston Market menu includes categories like rotisserie chicken, roasted turkey, ribs & meatloaf, family meals, soups & salads, sides, desserts, and more. These can easily make a tasty wholemeal for your family. The possibilities at Boston Market are endless, and we will see some of them in the sections below.
So, let’s find out what will be Boston Market’s working hours on Halloween and the items you can try from this chain on October 31st, 2023.
What's In The Post
Boston Market Opening/Closing Hours On Halloween
|Boston Market Halloween Hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Boston Market carries out its food services on Halloween every year. This chain serves its customers to come and dine according to its usual timings, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. And it also provides home delivery of your favorite food. So, this Halloween, you can head to Boston Market without thinking about what else to do.
Boston Market is one food stop that ensures not only great tasting food but also quality. Our kitchen runs like yours – with real food made by hand,” reads the statement on the website. “Our all-natural chicken is freshly roasted every hour. Chocolate chunk cookies are baked fresh every morning. Cornbread is mixed in-house and baked fresh throughout the day. Crisp carrots and zucchini are freshly chopped, then steamed. Buttery mashed potatoes never see the inside of a freezer.”
And that’s not all! This food chain also enjoys taking part in festive spirit around the year. In previous years, Boston Market has run special deals for customers on food. These include free meals, new introductions, and discounts. Therefore, you can expect to grab such deals this year too!
Now that you know about the operational status of Boston Market on Halloween and the special offers it runs, it’s time you get to know about the menu specials you can enjoy.
Boston Market Specials That You Can Try On Halloween
The top five Boston Market menu items that you should try this Halloween are:-
- Half Chicken
- Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Boston Market Turkey Carver Sandwich
1. Half Chicken
Chicken is the dish for what you are going to visit at Boston Market. Therefore, enjoy the full potential of chicken with mind-blowing flavors by ordering the half chicken.
The half chicken is a dish that makes a meal not just for a single person, but it can be shared with your family. It is a big chunk of chicken that is cooked to perfection. The chicken is marinated in flavorful spices and rotisserie-roasted with its skin left on. The result turns out to be a perfectly crisped chicken with a crunch on the outside and a juicy inside. You can choose any side to go with this half chicken.
2. Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
Soups make for a comforting meal that can be paired with anything. But at Boston Market, you may just want to enjoy one or two bowls of soup for a meal. The chicken at Boston Market is outstanding on its own. Thus, when added to any item, the result turns out to be fantastic. So, let’s take a look at what the rotisserie chicken noodle soup features.
Juicy and tender, every bite of chicken in this soup is sure to delight you. Then comes all the mouth-watering flavors from a nourishing and flavorful broth made of garden vegetables like carrots and celery. But one of the unique ingredients is the dumpling-style noodles. They’re thick and chewy and add more to the deliciousness of this soup.
Chicken is a must-have at Boston Market for sure, but you should also try the ribs they offer. They are full of flavor and super tender. The ribs are slow-cooked and coated with Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory BBQ Sauce. You can order them in half and full-order individual meals and pair them with a quarter rotisserie chicken.
“When we first toyed with the idea of adding Baby Back Ribs to our menu, we knew we wanted to focus on flavor and quality,” said Chef Tony Fialho, director of culinary innovation at Boston Market. “That’s why we’re slow-cooking our ribs to fall off-the-bone perfection before smothering them in Sweet Baby Ray’s famous hickory barbecue sauce.”
4. Chicken Salad Sandwich
Sandwiches make for a great meal, and grabbing a chicken salad sandwich at Boston Market is an awesome idea. Before we look into the ingredients of this sandwich, let me tell you that the best part of this sandwich is the famous chicken itself. Boston Market calls it a “rare bird” as the chicken is slow-roasted in its own juices. It is topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and herbed mayo.” The sandwich comes in a multi-grain hoagie roll.
5. Boston Market Turkey Carver Sandwich
If you are looking for something different at Boston Market, then opt for the Boston Market turkey carver sandwich! Why wait for Thanksgiving to enjoy some turkey?
The Boston Market turkey sandwich features slow-roasted turkey in its own juices and a signature marinade. It is topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and herbed mayo.
There are three more ways of enjoying turkey at Boston Market that are equally great in taste. But the sandwich stands out for being filling and delicious all at once.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Moe’s – Another fast-food chain that’s open and operational on Halloween this year is Moe’s. Check out the link to know its operational hours on holiday and if this restaurant is open for online orders.
- Baskin Robbins – Let’s not forget that any holiday feast is incomplete without a dessert. If you’re among the ones who like to indulge in frozen dessert, Baskin Robbins is perfect for you. Follow the link and read about the holiday plans of Baskin Robbins.
- Jason’s Deli – Another deli that has a perfect holiday feast-worthy menu is Jason’s Deli. But is Jason’s Deli open on Halloween? If that’s what you want to know, click on the name of this restaurant and read the entire article.
- White Castle – Does White Castle serve food on Halloween? You might be wondering if you can enjoy your favorite food at White Castle with your family on Halloween. Seek out the link, and you’ll get to know the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- Carvel – Get the wholesome scoops of your favorite frozen dessert, I mean ice creams, at Carvel. To know its holiday timings and holiday-special menu items, seek out the link provided in the name of the restaurant.
- Shake Shack – Shake or sandwiches or burgers; Shake Shack has everything you need to have a memorable meal for Halloween. Follow the link and check out your nearest Shake Shake to have the best of fast-casual foods.
- Red Lobster – To enjoy the best seafood, Red Lobster never gets out of Americans’ priority list. Check out the Halloween plans of Red Lobster and enjoy your favorite seafood with your friends or family.
- Krispy Kreme – When it comes to baked goodies, Krispy Kreme is among the most famous names that come to our minds. Follow the link if you are thinking of trying your favorite donuts at Krispy Kreme.
- Raising Cane’s – You, too, are planning to enjoy your favorite food at Raising Cane’s on Halloween. Before you visit your nearest Raising Cane’s, you should check out its holiday updates on Halloween this year. Follow the link and check out all you need to know about Raising Cane’s.
- Mcalister’s Deli – McAlister Deli has got numerous menu items to give you the best holiday dining experience. So, make sure you follow the link and read all the dishes that you can try on Halloween with your family and friends.
Boston Market stays open and in service on Halloween, October 31st, 2023. This chain keeps its locations operational according to its usual timings, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Boston Market open on Halloween 2023?
Boston Market will stay open on Halloween, October 31st, 2023.
What will be Boston Market’s working hours on Halloween 2023?
Boston Market’s working hours on Halloween will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Boston Market on Halloween?
The top Boston Market menu items that you should try this Halloween are Half Chicken, Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup, Ribs, Chicken Salad Sandwich, and Boston Market Turkey Carver Sandwich.
Does Boston Market provide any special offers on its menu items?
Yes, Boston Market rolls out great deals and gift cards for its customers on food.
Does the Boston Market menu have salads?
Boston Market’s menu includes salads like chicken caesar and southwest cobb salad.
What desserts can I have at Boston Market?
Boston Market offers a wide range of desserts, which include brownies, apple pie, chocolate cake, lemon Italian cream cake, cookies, salted caramel lava cake, vanilla bean cheesecake, and seasonal peach cobbler.
Does Boston Market have DIY bowls?
You can create your own bowls at Boston Market by choosing your choice of entree, two sides, BBQ sauce, or gravy.