If chicken is what your taste buds are craving this 4th of July, then Boston Market is the place you need to pay a visit to as soon as possible! Offering the most delicious of food, Boston Market is your place to satisfy all of your food-related cravings! Perfect for holidays, Boston Market’s food makes any occasion unforgettable! But is Boston Market open on the 4th of July? Let’s find out!
Boston Market remains operational and in service on the 4th of July. This chain keeps its locations open and welcomes customers to enjoy some great food at each of its locations. The timings of Boston Market remain the same as usual on this holiday, which is from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. However, some locations might operate at different timings on the 4th of July.
Boston Market is an American fast-food restaurant chain. Founded in 1985, this fast-food restaurant chain has headquarters located in Colorado. Having locations in over 28 states, the chain is doing well in the United States but is not limited to it alone. Boston Market also has locations in Germany, the Middle East and Canada.
Boston Market offers a number of decadent menu items for its customers to choose from and have their meals. The menu items at this chain include categories like rotisserie chicken, ribs & meatloaf, roasted turkey, family meals, sides, soups & salads, desserts, etc.
While talking about the chain itself, Boston Market wrote, “Our mission is to create awesome rotisserie meals. We started our restaurant revolution with just three ingredients: fire, a spit, and chicken. No one does chicken like we do. But chicken isn’t the only thing that hits our rotisserie oven— we utilize the same tried and true techniques on our prime rib. Get hungry for rotisserie perfection.”
In this article, you’ll learn about the operational status of Boston Market on the 4th of July. You’ll also get to know about the working hours of this chain on the 4th of July, all the menu specials you can enjoy at this chain on this holiday, etc. So, buckle up and get ready to wrap your head around all of this information!
Boston Market Opening/Closing Hours On 4th Of July
|Boston Market 4th of July hours||11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Boston Market keeps its doors open for customers and remains operational on major holidays like the 4th of July. This chain stays in service and has its locations open for customers to come and dine there on this holiday. The timings of Boston Market remain the same on the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Certain locations might work in accordance with varying timings.
If it’s the quality of food that worries you while dining out, then you don’t need to worry at all while dining at Boston Market. While talking about the freshness of its food, Boston Market wrote, “Our kitchen runs like yours – with real food made by hand.”
The statement further reads, “Our all-natural chicken is freshly roasted every hour. Chocolate chunk cookies are baked fresh every morning. Cornbread is mixed in-house and baked fresh throughout the day. Crisp carrots and zucchini are freshly chopped, then steamed. Buttery mashed potatoes never see the inside of a freezer.”
Well, Boston Market has got your back in this case you don’t have any dinner plans on the 4th of July! Talking about it on its official website, Boston Market says, “You can feel good about serving our freshly made meals. Swing by for a complete Family Meal or a little extra something to complete your family’s meal. Because at Boston Market, dinner is always ready.”
Now that you know about the operational status of Boston Market on the 4th of July, it’s time to tell you about the menu specials you can enjoy on this holiday! Come on then!
Boston Market Specials That You Can Try On 4th Of July
The top five Boston Market menu items that you should try this 4th of July are:-
- Boston Market Chicken Carver® Sandwich
- Boston Market Meatloaf
- Boston Market Turkey Carver® Sandwich
- Boston Market Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
- Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
1. Boston Market Chicken Carver® Sandwich
Sandwiches are possibly one of the most delicious food items humans come up with! Just take two slices of bread, some meat, veggies, condiments, etc., and voila! You’ve got yourself a delicious sandwich! But there’s one that will definitely steal your heart, and that is Boston Market’s chicken carver sandwich!
Before I tell you what all the Boston Market chicken carver sandwich consists of, let me tell you about what Boston Market has to say about its rotisserie chicken featuring menu items!
“Our famous rotisserie chicken – for your whole flock. Marinated with a perfect blend of garlic, herbs, and spices – it’s all-natural, never frozen, and never disappoints. The chicken is tender, but choosing which sides to pair it with? That’s the tough part.”
Boston Market describes its chicken carver sandwich as, “This sandwich is a rare bird – because our chicken is slow-roasted in its own juices and super tender and carved just for you. Top it with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and herbed mayo.”
This 4th of July, if your taste buds are looking for an explosion of flavor and deliciousness, then you need to place an order for the chicken carver sandwich at Boston Market! Loaded with all the right ingredients, this sandwich is the perfect order for you to relish this 4th of July!
2. Boston Market Meatloaf
Who doesn’t love some juicy and super delicious meatloaf? For meat lovers, it is an absolute delight! Boston Market describes the meatloaf it serves as “home-style meatloaf are slow-cooked for hours to ensure that every bite is juicy and tender.”
Boston Market describes its meatloaf as, “This is a recipe for togetherness – made with special seasonings, onions, tomato puree, and toasted breadcrumbs. Then our meatloaf is smothered in zesty, hickory ketchup to give it extra zing. Don’t forget to choose your large sides.”
So, if you’re in need of a delectable dish to switch up your 4th of July meals, place an order for the Boston Market meatloaf! It’s tender, it’s juicy, and oh, so flavorful! You will not regret ordering this!
3. Boston Market Turkey Carver® Sandwich
If you thought that turkey is only limited to Thanksgiving celebrations, then you were wrong, my friend! If you want to offer your guests something a little different and a lot more delicious than the usual meat offerings, then go for the Boston Market turkey carver sandwich!
Boston Market describes its turkey featuring menu items as follows, “Our turkey is roasted slowwww in its own juices. So it might disappear fast. Tender as all get out and seasoned with our signature marinade – it’s truly delectable and perfect for the whole family. And large sides of your choice? That’s the gravy.”
Boston Market describes its turkey carver sandwich as, “This sandwich is a rare bird – because our turkey is slow-roasted in its own juices and super tender and carved just for you. Top it with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and herbed mayo.”
So, without any second thoughts, head to Boston Market this 4th of July and grab a turkey carver sandwich for yourself!
4. Boston Market Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
Any occasion or holiday is incomplete without a pie to conclude it with, and savory pies are even better! So, what’s better than a rotisserie chicken pot pie to celebrate the 4th of July with?
Boston Market describes its rotisserie chicken pot pie as, “Oh my flaky goodness. Hand-carved rotisserie chicken and fresh vegetables in a rich, roasted, creamy chicken sauce, wrapped in a crisp and flaky crust. Served with cornbread.”
So, this 4th of July, grab a rotisserie chicken pot pie from Boston Market and have the most delicious time ever!
5. Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
If it’s a difficult task to sell a side dish to you, then let Boston Market do the convincing, “Put the finishing touches on your main course with any of our premium side dishes—a perfect complement to our chicken, turkey, or beef.”
Boston Market describes its sweet potato casserole as “The greatest combination of ingredients known to man: sweet potatoes, molasses, pure vanilla, marshmallows, and brown sugar streusel, baked fresh in our ovens, so it’s the most comforting thing ever.”
Boston Market serves the most decadent sweet potato casserole you can find! Full of flavor and amazing textures, this menu item is the perfect choice for you to order this 4th of July!
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On 4th Of July
- Church’s Chicken – If fried chicken is what you are craving this 4th of July, then Church’s Chicken is just the place you need to head over to! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Want to add some heat to your 4th of July meal plans? Grab some delicious Mexican-style food from Moe’s Southwest Grill! Check out Moe’s Southwest Grill’s 4th of July operational status.
- McAlister’s Deli – Craving a super delicious sandwich but want it to be made deli-style? Well, McAlister’s Deli has just what you need! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a happy 4th of July!
- Jason’s Deli – Food tastes a hundred times better when made with love and delicatessen style! That is just how Jason’s Deli does it and you need to try it to know it! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status.
- Baskin Robbins – Any celebration is incomplete without something sweet to conclude it with! That is why a trip to Baskin Robbins is almost mandatory for you to celebrate 4th of July the right way! Check out Baskin Robbins 4th of July operational status.
- White Castle – What resides in a true American’s heart is a super delicious hamburger and what better place to get it from than White Castle itself! Check out the 4th of July operational status of White Castle and see when you can grab a hamburger from the chain!
- Carvel – The epitome of sweet deliciousness is contained in the menu offerings at Carvel and it’s the perfect treat for you to enjoy this 4th of July! Check out Carvel’s 4th of July operational status!
- Shake Shack – An unbeatable and delicious combination of burgers and milkshakes can be all yours this 4th of July if you head to Shake Shack! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and have a delicious time!
- Red Lobster – If seafood is your thing, then treat your taste buds with a seafood platter from Red Lobster! Check out the chain’s 4th of July operational status and relish the delectable food it offers!
- Krispy Kreme – Love donuts as much as cops do? Then a trip to the nearest Krispy Kreme location is just what your taste buds are dying for! Check out the 4th of July operational status of Krispy Kreme and have a sweet time!
Boston Market stays open and in service on the 4th of July. This chain keeps its locations operational and welcomes customers on this holiday. The timings of Boston Market remain the same on the 4th of July, which are from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Have a good time this 4th of July by dining at Boston Market!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Boston Market open on the 4th of July?
Boston Market will stay open and operational on the 4th of July.
What will be Boston Market’s working hours on the 4th of July?
Boston Market’s working hours on the 4th of July will stay the same as its usual working hours, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Boston Market on the 4th of July?
The top Boston Market menu items that you should try this 4th of July are Boston Market chicken carver sandwich, Boston Market meatloaf, Boston Market turkey carver sandwich, Boston Market rotisserie chicken pot pie, Boston Market sweet potato casserole, etc.