Craving rotisserie chicken but can’t find a good place to get some on Easter? Don’t you worry because Boston Market has got your back when it comes to satisfying all your meat cravings! But is it open on Easter? Let’s find out!
Boston Market will be open for customers on Easter. This fast-casual restaurant chain will keep its doors open and will be providing its services on April 9. Boston Market’s Easter hours will range from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Boston Market was formerly known as the “Boston Chicken”. The chain has been providing excellent services along with delicious food since 1985. It is one of the best fast-casual restaurant chains, and the fact that it is open on Easter is great news!
So, what will be Boston Market’s Easter hours? What items can you try from this chain on April 9? Get to know all about it further in this article!
Boston Market’s Easter Opening/Closing Hours
|Boston Market Easter Hours||10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.|
Boston Market will remain open and in service on Easter. The chain will be taking orders and serving its customers on April 9. The Easter hours of Boston Market will be as per their regular hours, from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Boston Market is mostly famous for its rotisserie chicken along with several other meat menu items including prime ribs, meatloaf, turkey, etc. The chain also has a variety of vegetarian options. So, celebrate this Easter by getting food from Boston Market!
Boston Market Specials That You Can Try On Easter
The top five Boston Market menu items that you should try this Easter are:-
- Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
- Half Chicken
- Rotisserie Prime Rib
- Garlic Dill New Potatoes
- Chicken Carver Sandwich
1. Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
Boston Market is famous for its rotisserie chicken. So, it’s obvious that its rotisserie chicken pot pie would be incredibly delicious! Also, think about it! The goodness of both rotisserie chicken and a pot pie combined and that too at Boston Market!
The Boston Market rotisserie chicken pot pie is the best thing you can order on Easter. This menu item is made using juicy, tender chicken along with nicely cooked vegetables, both of which are laid onto a flaky and crispy pie crust.
2. Half Chicken
Boston Market is paradise on earth for chicken lovers; it’s that good! What’s even better is their roast chicken! If that’s what you want to eat and relish on Easter, then you should definitely order the half chicken at Boston Market.
The Boston Market half chicken is basically cooked to perfection! The spices used in it, the flavor of the whole dish, and the overall texture make this half chicken an absolute delight!
3. Rotisserie Prime Rib
Who doesn’t love prime ribs? They’re delicious and are perfect for holidays! So, it’s only fair that you order rotisserie prime rib for yourself at Boston Market on Easter!
The Boston Market rotisserie prime rib is the definition of fine cooking. It is satisfyingly juicy and has a nice pink-hued center. Not only that but the crispy outer surface of the prime rib works really well with the tenderness of the flesh inside.
4. Garlic Dill Potatoes
Bored of eating mashed potatoes every Easter? Switch up your potato game with Boston Market’s garlic dill potatoes. These potatoes make up for a filling meal and contain just the right flavors as they’re seasoned exceptionally well!
The Boston Market garlic dill potatoes have strong flavors and a bit of heat from the garlic used in them. This dish is flavorful and is made fresh with the addition of dill. Order these garlic dill potatoes and have a delicious Easter-y time at Boston Market!
5. Chicken Carver Sandwich
Want to enjoy a nice chicken meal on Easter but want it to be easy to handle? Try the Boston Market chicken carver sandwich! It has the goodness of nicely cooked chicken filled into a sandwich and is super delicious!
The chicken carver sandwich contains a filling amount of chicken in it. Besides the delicious chicken, this sandwich also contains cheddar cheese, tomato, lettuce, herbed mayo, and red onions.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Easter
- Five Guys – Five Guys will be open and welcoming its customers on Easter. So, you can enjoy delicious burgers, fries, and refreshing beverages from this restaurant on Easter Sunday.
- Jersey Mike’s – From steak subs to sugar cookies, Jersey Mike’s has numerous edibles listed on its menu that you’ll love to binge. Check out the Easter updates of Jersey Mike’s along with the dishes you can try on Easter.
- El Pollo Loco – Want to enjoy the best of Mexican cuisine on Easter? El Pollo Loco is serving delicious foods like avocado burritos, chicken tortilla soup, and many more on Easter this year. Check out its Easter updates and enjoy your Easter!
- Qdoba – Qdoba is another restaurant that offers Mexican-style food on Easter. Click on the link in the name to know the Easter timings of this restaurant and all the dishes you can try on Easter.
- Church’s Chicken – Not just fried chicken, you can try numerous other dishes at Church’s Chicken on Easter. This restaurant chain offers delicious chicken sandwiches, jalapeno poppers, and other Easter-worthy dishes.
- Carl’s Jr. – If you want to fill your Easter basket with delicious burgers, sandwiches, and other comfies, Carl’s Jr. is a perfect place for you. This restaurant chain is open for customers on Easter. Click on the name to know its Easter timings.
- White Castle – Enjoy the Easter feast at White Castle! Whether you’re up for breakfast sandwiches or a holiday family feast, this restaurant chain’s menu has something for everyone in your family.
- Shake Shack – Amp up your Easter holiday mood by having frozen custard, burgers, and shakes at Shake Shack. This restaurant chain has decided to stay open even on the Easter holiday to serve all its specialties to its fans.
- Red Lobster – Good news! The Red Lobster is open and ready to serve all its best menu items to the customers on Easter. So, if you’ve plans to visit Red Lobster on Easter, click the link to know its Easter timings.
- Tim Hortons – Tim Hortons is open for Easter orders this year. So, you can enjoy Timbits, Tim Hortons’ signature sandwiches and its other menu items on Easter. Click on the name of the restaurant to know its Easter timings.
Boston Market has been in service for over 37 years now and has been standing strong since forever! The chain will be open on Easter and will be serving customers from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on April 9.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Boston Market open on Easter?
Boston Market will be open and ready to take orders on Easter i.e. April 9.
What will be the working hours of Boston Market on Easter?
The working hours of Boston Market on Easter will be the same as usual. The chain will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What all can you order at Boston Market on Easter?
The top Boston Market menu items that you should try this Easter are rotisserie chicken pot pie, half chicken, rotisserie prime rib, garlic dill new potatoes, chicken carver sandwich, etc.