Do you like munching on fried chicken? If the answer is a big “Yes”, then one of the best places to visit is Bojangles, especially on holidays. But will Bojangles be open on holidays like Thanksgiving?
Bojangles will be open on November 24, 2022, Thanksgiving Day. The restaurant will serve customers as per its normal working hours. These are from 5.00 am to 10 pm. So, you can celebrate Thanksgiving Day this year by ditching cooking a lavish feast and munching on some great food by Bojangles.
Bojangles opened its doors to customers in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. They opened their first outlet in Charlotte, North Carolina. This fast-food chain is famous for serving Southern-style fried chicken, but its real claim to fame is the biscuits, which you’ll find incorporated into a wide variety of the meals on the Bojangles’ menu.
This chain of fast food restaurants has expanded quite a lot over the years. It has outlets in 14 states across the United States of America and countries like the Grand Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Honduras, China, and Ireland. So, what’s the love for Bojangles all about?
Bojangles offers its customers menu options like all-day breakfasts, family meals, boneless chicken favorites, bone-in chicken meals, salads, sweets, and much more!
Here’s a lesser-known fact for you. The success of Bojangles can be truly credited to the owners, Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas, for their prior experience in the food industry. While Thomas served as president of operations for KFC, Fulk operated a successful Hardee’s franchise in North Carolina. Coming with experience from such big food giants had to help the two build a brand of the same strength.
In the sections below, we will take a closer look at the working timings of Bojangles on Thanksgiving Day. I will also give you a list of some of the menu items that you must try at Bojangles if this is going to be your first visit. So, let’s get started.
What's In The Post
Bojangles Opening / Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|Bojangles Operating Hours On Thanksgiving||5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Bojangles will remain open on November 24, 2022, Thanksgiving Day. It will carry out its services like normal days. It will accept orders as per its usual hours of operation, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. Therefore, you can enjoy Thanksgiving Day with your loved one at Bojangles this year!
While you can surely head to Bojangles this Thanksgiving, there is also an option for the ones who plan to celebrate at home. This restaurant chain offers home delivery options. You can order food from Bojangles by placing an order on their website, or you can also place an order via other delivery services such as Postmates, Uber Eats, Seamless, DoorDash, and Grubhub. Additionally, you can pick up your food from Bojangle via drive-through service.
Now that you know how to buy a meal from Bojangles let me also tell you something more. Previously, Bojangles also offered a unique holiday offering by selling seasoned fried turkey on Thanksgiving. This one-of-a-kind Bojangles’ limited-time offering can feed up to eight family members.
Describing its turkey, Bojangles’ Senior Vice President of Marketing, Randy Poindexter, said, “Our seasoned fried turkey is a highly anticipated menu item that makes preparing the Thanksgiving meal so much easier. The seasoned fried turkey is fully cooked, and once thawed; it is ready to heat and serve. However, we do encourage our customers to pre-order their turkey as soon as possible because seasoned fried turkeys are one of our most popular limited-time offerings.”
Pre-ordered turkeys could be picked up as late as noon on Thanksgiving Day. However, they were only available at participating locations while supplies last, and the price may vary. Although the chain is yet to announce if that will be the case this season, you can surely expect it!
You know that Bojangles is open on Thanksgiving Day this year. You also know that you can expect a great Turkey from Bojangles. So, let’s also find out what are some of the items that you must try at this restaurant.
Menu Specials From Bojangles That You Should Try This Thanksgiving
The top five menu items from the Bojangles menu that you should not miss out on Thanksgiving are:
- Bojangles Chicken Sandwich
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Family Meals
- Dirty Rice
- Cinnamon Biscuits
1. Bojangles Chicken Sandwich
Crispy fried chicken is the reason you are visiting Bojangles. Therefore, fried chicken between burger buns is the item that you have to try at Bojangles. This sandwich will make you come back more.
The official website of Bojangles describes this sandwich as “A juicy chicken breast, marinated in a secret blend of bold spices and hand-breaded with a crispy, crunchy buttermilk coating, topped with two thick cut dill pickles and creamy mayo, served on a toasted, buttered bakery bun.”
Do you need anything else to curb that hunger?
2. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
Another item that Bojangles is famed for is its biscuits. These biscuits come in sweet and savory options, and neither of them disappoints. The dough of the biscuits is formulated with self-rising flour, baking powder, powdered sugar, shortening, and buttermilk. Now, you do have a lot of savory biscuit options at Bojangles, but if you are a bacon lover, this sandwich is something you will definitely relish.
The bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit come with eggs; hickory smoked bacon, and American cheese on a made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuit. It’s soft and flaky on the outside and brings the best umami flavors from egg and bacon.
3. Family Meals
Holidays and bigger celebrations call for bigger and happy meals. Therefore, if you are at Bojangles with a big gang, you can try the family meals that come in many options. You can choose from an 8 to 20-piece family meal option at Bojangles. Each meal comes with a combination of chicken, tenders, biscuits, fixins, and iced tea.
Bojangles crispy fried chicken and tenders come coated in a buttermilk butter seasoned with spices and paprika that lends a gorgeous taste. The list of fixins includes options like French fries, dirty rice, mashed potatoes & gravy, cajun pintos, pimento cheese spread tub, coleslaw, green beans, macaroni and cheese, and more. Each fixin comes with a unique blend of spices and flavors that taste delicious with chicken and tenders.
4. Dirty Rice
Looking for something new and different from the regular fare? I would suggest you try the dirty rice from Bojangles’. This is a dish that you will not find at every restaurant. This dish features rice, sausage, and lots of spices to make it delicious. Have you seen this combination anywhere else?
It’s not just a delicious option, but I love the fact that we get to pick something more unique.
5. Cinnamon Biscuits
So, I already told you how famous Bojangles is for its biscuits. They come in both savory and sweet options. To have a great ending to your meal, I recommend you to try the Bojangles cinnamon biscuits. These biscuits are made from buttermilk and stuffed with cinnamon sugar, and topped with sweet icing. They are soft and sweet and contain a pleasant warmth of cinnamon.
Similar Restaurants That are Open On Thanksgiving
- Papa John’s – Among famous fast food hubs, Papa John’s is another place where you can have your favorite fast food on Thanksgiving. Yes! You read it right. Papa John’s is active and operational on Thanksgiving this year.
- Popeyes – If you want to try a chicken sandwich on Thanksgiving, visit Popeyes. You can click on the link to know the operational hours of this restaurant chain on Thanksgiving day.
- Steak’ N Shake – Not just turkey, you can enjoy your Thanksgiving by having delicious steak dishes at Shake N’ Shack. Follow the link to know all the holiday updates of Steak’ N Shake.
- El Pollo Loco – El Pollo Loco is definitely among America’s favorite fast food restaurants. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know all about El Pollo Loco’s holiday status.
- Qdoba – Qdoba is a perfect spot for those who love Mexican cuisine. If you are looking forward to having such delicious food on Thanksgiving, follow the link to know the operational hours of Qdoba on Thanksgiving.
- Del Taco – If you love Mexican cuisine, you can visit Del Taco. This restaurant chain is open and operational on Thanksgiving day. To know what else you can expect from Del Taco on Thanksgiving, check out our article on the holiday status of this restaurant chain.
- McAlister’s Deli – Among all the deli’s out there, McAlister’s Deli is a perfect place to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with family. Check out the menu specials offered by McAlister’s Deli on Thanksgiving this year.
- Boston Market – Instead of wasting time preparing hefty dishes, you can have your Thanksgiving feast at restaurants like Boston Market. Follow the link and check out the operational hours of this restaurant chain.
- White Castle – White Castle is another restaurant that’s open and ready to offer its customers on Thanksgiving day. Follow the link to know more about all the dishes that you can enjoy on Thanksgiving.
- Kispy Kreme – Have a ‘healthy-licious’ breakfast snacking on donuts with coffee on Thanksgiving from Krispy Kreme. Read further to know this restaurant chain’s operational hours.
You can visit Bojangles on November 24, 2022, Thanksgiving Day, as it will remain open. All outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. So, call up your gang and plan Thanksgiving ahead with a delectable meal from Bojangles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Bojangles be open on Thanksgiving this year?
Bojangles will be open and serving customers on Thanksgiving this year.
What will be the opening and closing hours of Bojangles on Thanksgiving 2022?
Bojangles outlets will be open as per their usual hours, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Will Bojangles be open only for dining-in on Thanksgiving?
Apart from their dine-in option, you can also order food from Bojangles via their official website or other delivery platforms such as Postmates, Seamless, UberEats, and DoorDash. They also have a drive-through pick-up option.
What are some specials from the Bojangles menu that are worth trying on Thanksgiving?
Some specials from the Bojangles menu that you should try this Thanksgiving are Bojangles Chicken Sandwich, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit, Family Meals, Dirty Rice, Cinnamon Biscuits, and more.