If you love biscuits and fried chicken, then Bojangles’ may just be the right stop for you. They are not just good but lip-smacking good! So, when you get delicious, sweet, and savory items in one place, it’s a celebration. So, why not head to Bojangles for Halloween this year? But first, let’s find out whether the restaurant is open on this day.
Bojangles will be open to serve its customers some delicious fried chicken and biscuits this Halloween. The chain will operate as per its usual timings, which are from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. So, you can have the munch on the chicken of your dreams from Bojangles this Halloween.
If you talk about the world of fast-food chicken, then Bojangles will find a spot in one of the top categories. This restaurant chain was founded in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. Both the owners were not new to the food world.
Although Bojangles primarily served the Southeastern United States, today, they also have outlets outside the United States in countries such as Jamaica, Honduras, Grand Cayman Islands, Mexico, China, and Ireland. Apart from fried chicken and their famous biscuits, Bojangles’ menu has a good reputation for serving all-day breakfast, meals, salads, sweets, and more!
Here’s a lesser-known fact for you. Fulk and Thomas’ fried chicken was slightly spicier than that of their competitors. But once they added the biscuits to the menu shortly after opening, sales jumped a whopping 60 percent. But the recipe for this famous biscuit wasn’t developed at Bojangles.
While running his Hardee’s franchise, Jack Fulk introduced several items to their menu, including a breakfast biscuit and a roast beef sandwich. That’s where he used his time to perfect the famous biscuit recipe that became Bojangles’ hallmark.
Bojangles Opening / Closing Hours On Halloween
|Bojangles Operating Hours On Halloween||5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
Bojangles will remain open on Halloween, October 31st, 2022. It will serve its customers as per its usual hours of operation, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. Therefore, you can enjoy Halloween with your friends and family at Bojangles, indulging in sumptuous food.
While you can surely head to Bojangles this Halloween, there might be some who don’t want to move out. So, for all you folks, the good news is that this restaurant also provides home delivery. You can order food from Bojangles by placing an order on their website. Additionally, you can also order via other delivery services such as Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub. Bojangle also has an option of a drive-through. So, if you happen to cross Bojangles on your way, you can pick up your order through the drive-through facility.
Now that you know the ways to grab a meal from Bojangles let me also tell you something more. Bojangles also brings its customers great deals and offers some freebies on Halloween. Therefore, you are sure to have a memorable experience at this restaurant chain in many ways.
Halloween Specials From The Bojangles Menu That You Should Try
The top five menu items from the Bojangles menu that you should not miss out on this Halloween are:
- Bone-In Chicken Meal
- Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- Country Ham Biscuit
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Bo-Berry Biscuit
1. Bone-In Chicken Meal
If you are visiting Bojangles with family or friends, a bone-in chicken meal can be a great choice to order. That is because you get a customizable variety of meals to satisfy everyone’s cravings. These meals are available in 2 and 3 options. So, you can choose any depending on your hunger and group size.
When it comes to the chicken meals at Bojangles’, you have many options at your disposal. You can customize what you want according to your taste. Some great combinations to make are leg and thigh or breast and wing.
No matter which combination of chicken pieces you choose, it’s going to taste absolutely incredible. And that’s not all. You can also get to choose a few sides in these meals. You can definitely not miss out on the biscuit and Cajun pinto beans.
2. Cajun Chicken Sandwich
Chicken sandwiches make for the best meal. And when you get a kick from the cajun spice, things get all the yummier. This chicken sandwich comes with a juicy chicken breast, marinated in a secret blend of bold spices and hand-breaded with a crispy, crunchy buttermilk coating. It is topped with lettuce and tomato and a creamy layer of mayo. All these ingredients are served on a toasted, buttered bakery bun. You can get a side of fries and a drink and have the perfect chicken sandwich meal.
3. Country Ham Biscuit
Biscuits are for sure the best thing on the Bojangles menu. But the food chain makes it even more delicious with some spectacular toppings. That’s where the country ham biscuit comes in. Let me tell you that this one combo that you won’t be lucky enough to find at most other fast-food chains. Therefore, you must try it on your next visit.
The country ham is also known as Canadian bacon. This dish comes with a buttermilk biscuit made from scratch encasing cured and grilled ham. While this sandwich is absolutely simple, it’s for those days when you are on the lookout for a simple yet delectable meal. You can also opt for a country ham combo in which you can choose your choice of home-style fixin’ and a drink.
4. Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
Are you a sausage, egg, and cheese lover? Then without thinking much, get yourself a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit at Bojangles for the perfect treat this Halloween.
Unlike the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit option at Bojangles, you’re actually going to get plenty of meat in this sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich. The country-style sausage patty is pretty thick which lends a lot of umami flavor to the sandwich with a great bite. And then comes egg and American cheese, which doesn’t need much explanation.
5. Bo-Berry Biscuit
At Bojangles’, you can also satiate your sweet cravings by indulging in items from its dessert menu. The bo-berry is a sweet buttermilk biscuit filled with “Bo-Berries,” which are Bojangles’ fancy name for blueberry bits. The biscuit is flaky and moist, and the blueberry bits provide a fruity and sweet taste. The biscuit is also drizzled with a sweet icing topping. This is a dessert that you know you can’t find anywhere else.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Halloween
- Jimmy John’s – Another perfect party destination for Halloween is Jimmy John’s. To know what plans they have for Halloween this year, click on the name of the restaurant and follow the link.
- In-N-Out Burger – For a hearty Halloween treat, visit In-N-Out Burger. This burger hub not only serves hearty burgers but has numerous other dishes that you can enjoy on Halloween this year.
- Zaxby’s – Planning to visit Zaxby’s on Halloween this year? Follow the link and have a look at Zaxby’s plans for Halloween this year. Also, check out all the special dishes from Zaxby’s that you can try on Halloween.
- Five Guys – Whether it’s burgers or beverages, Five Guys stands out to be the best option for Halloween treats. So, follow the link and check what special Five Guys has for you on Halloween this year.
- Culver’s – The list of best fast-food restaurants goes on! But some are the best options to choose from for a holiday like Halloween. Culver’s is one among them. So, follow the link and find out what this restaurant chain has on its menu for you.
- Carl’s Jr – Carl’s Jr is another fast-food serving icon that’s open and operational on Halloween this year. This restaurant chain might plan to serve food at special offers on holidays. Follow the link and read all about Carl’s Jr. Halloween plans.
- Hardee’s – This restaurant is wildly popular for its fast food. This restaurant chain might stay open for you on Halloween so that you don’t miss out on your favorite comfort foods from Hardee’s on Halloween this year.
- Wingstop – Wingstop can be the ultimate party destination if you want to enjoy chicken wings on Halloween night. But is Wingstop open on Halloween this year? Follow the link now and read the entire article.
- Jersey Mike’s – You can start your day off with delicious sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s. And when it’s Halloween, Jersey Mike’s is perfect for getting your breakfast from. Follow the link and learn all about this restaurant chain’s plans for Halloween this year.
- Steak N Shake – Want to indulge in some steaky goodness and shakes on Halloween? Steak-N-Shake is perfect for Halloween treats for you. Follow the link to see whether this restaurant chain is open on Halloween this year.
After going through that delectable list of menu options to try at Bojangles, I’m sure you are already planning your Halloween day. So, you can visit the restaurant on Halloween, October 31st, 2022, as it will remain open. All outlets will be operating as per their usual hours, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Bojangles be open on Halloween this year?
Bojangles will be open and serving customers on Halloween this year.
What will be the opening and closing hours of Bojangles on Halloween 2022?
Bojangles outlets will be open as per their usual hours, which are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Will Bojangles be open only for dining-in on Halloween?
You can also order food from Bojangles via their official website or other delivery platforms such as UberEats and DoorDash. Additionally, they also have a drive-through option.
What are some specials from the Bojangles menu that are worth trying on Halloween?
Some specials from the Bojangles menu that you should try this Halloween are Bone-In Chicken Meal, Cajun Chicken Sandwich, Country Ham Biscuit, Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit, a Bo-Berry Biscuit, and much more.