Baskin-Robbins is a perfect choice if the little Easter bunny at your home has a sweet tooth! This iconic dessert brand has about 31 different flavors of ice cream on the menu. Do you want to cap off your Easter feast by having desserts from Baskin-Robbins? Read further to know if it’s open on Easter or not.
Baskin-Robbins is closed on Easter Sunday. This iconic restaurant will be back to service on Easter Monday. So, you can enjoy your favorite flavors in ice cream and cakes on Easter Monday during its regular hours of operation. You can have ice creams like oreo n’ cold brew and desserts like Mississippi mud roll, etc.
Baskin-Robbins might not be available to add sweet delight to your Easter feast, but you can enjoy Easter at other restaurants that are open on this day. Have a family dinner at restaurants like KFC, Panera Bread, and many other restaurants that are open on Easter. Read further to know why Baskin-Robbins is closed on Easter.
Why Is Baskin-Robbins Closed On Easter?
Baskin-Robbins has been serving delectable desserts like ice creams and cakes in America since 1945. Founded in California, this ice cream brand got famous within a few years of its establishment. It has more than 5,000 outlets worldwide today. But why is Baskin-Robbins not open on Easter this year?
The bad news for the fans is that Baskin-Robbins is not open this year on Easter. So, you might need a backup plan if you are planning to enjoy your Baskin0Robbins favorites this Easter. But this restaurant chain will be available to serve you with all its best flavors on the next day of Easter Sunday, i.e., Easter Monday.
So, you can have your favorite ice cream or cake from Baskin0Robbins on Easter Monday. If you haven’t tried the best Baskin-Robbins menu items yet, keep reading this article. I have the list of the top five edibles that you can have on Monday. Visit your nearest Baskin-Robbins outlet and enjoy these delectable desserts on Easter Monday.
Bakin Robbins Specials The You Can Try On Easter Monday
The top five Baskin-Robbins menu items that you can try on Easter are:
- Oreo N’ Cold Brew Ice Cream
- Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream
- Chocolate Truffle Cake
- Mississippi Mud Roll
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
1. Oreo N’ Cold Brew Ice Cream
Oreo n’ cold brew ice cream is a chilled oreo treat! This ice cream has oreo chunks with bold flavors of cold brew. It has a crispy chocolate cookie ribbon complementing the coffee and oreo combination in this ice cream. This ice cream is perfect for your oreo cravings.
2. Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream
Caramel macchiato is another famous ice cream flavor at Baskin-Robbins. This ice cream has a salted caramel ribbon swirled and salted throughout the coffee-flavored ice cream. This ice cream has real espresso flakes and can be enjoyed on any occasion.
3. Chocolate Truffle Cake
Chocolate truffle cake is Baskin Robbin’s signature dessert. This cake has chocolate ice cream sponged between gooey & fluffy chocolate sponge cakes. It’s decorated with milk and chocolate swirls. If you need chocolate therapy on Easter, chocolate truffle cake at Baskin-Robbins is perfect for you.
4. Mississippi Mud Roll
Have you ever tried an ice cream wrapped in a brownie? Mississippi mud roll is an interesting combination of ice cream and brownie. It has delish ice cream wrapped in a chocolate brownie and is drizzled with pecan pralines and chocolate confectionaries.
5. Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream has strawberry ribbons in it and is loaded with pieces of cheesecake. This ice cream is a perfect delight for cheesecake lovers. This strawberry-flavored ice cream is a combination of ice cream, strawberry, and cheesecake.
Similar Restaurants That Are Closed On Easter
- Moe’s Southwest Grill – Moe’s Southwest Grill won’t be available to offer its delicious food on Easter this year. Click on the name to know why this restaurant chain has decided to stay closed on Easter.
- McAlister’s Deli – McAlister’s Deli has decided to take a day off on Easter. Visit the link to know why this iconic delicatessen-chain has decided to keep its doors closed for customers on Easter.
- Krispy Kreme – Delish donuts from Krispy Kreme? The bad news is that Krispy Kreme is not offering its delectable specialties this Easter. You can try donuts from other restaurants that are open for Easter treats.
- Wingstop – Wingstop is among the restaurants that are closed on Easter. This restaurant chain won’t be open to take online orders also. Visit the link to know why it’s closed on Easter.
- Jason’s Deli – Jason’s Deli is closed on Easter. Yes! But don’t worry! You can have Jason’s Deli’s food on Easter Monday.
- Firehouse Subs – The Firehouse Subs is not open for Easter. Yes! That’s true. This restaurant chain has decided to take a day off and let its team to enjoy the Easter day with family.
- Steak N Shake – Steak N Shake will stay closed on Easter this year. This restaurant chain has decided to give its employees a day off to let them enjoy this holiday with their families.
- In-N-Out Burger – In-N-Out Burger is another iconic restaurant chain of comfort foods that have decided to remain closed on Easter Sunday. Hit a click on this restaurant’s name to know why this restaurant chain is closed on Easter.
- Del Taco – Craving Mexican Food on Easter? Bad news for you if you have plans to visit Del Tacos to enjoy the Easter feast. You can visit other restaurant chains that offer Mexican food that are open for Easter dinner.
- Chick-fil-A – This Easter you won’t be having all your favorite chicken burgers and wraps from Chick-fil-A. Yes, you read that right! Chick-fil-A has decided to keep its doors closed on Easter Sunday this year.
That’s not all! You can find the Easter updates of many other restaurants on our website and enjoy your Easter feast. On Easter Monday, Baskin-Robbins will be available to serve all its delicious desserts. You can also check out some Easter-worthy recipes and try them at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Baskins open on Easter?
No, Baskin-Robbins is not open on Easter Sunday. The restaurant will continue to serve its customers on Easter Monday.
Does Baskin-Robbins have any Easter specials on its menu?
No, Baskin-Robbins does not have any Easter special item on its menu.
How many flavors does Baskin-Robbins have on its menu?
Baskin-Robbins has about 31 flavors in ice creams on its menu.