Holidays are a great time to eat outside, relax, and have fun with your loved ones. And fast-food chains turn out to be a good option. That’s where food from Arby’s comes to mind. Think of burgers, sandwiches, and delicious curly fries. But does Arby’s serve its customers on Thanksgiving?
Unfortunately, the majority of Arby’s restaurants remain closed on Thanksgiving. Therefore, this year too, you may not find Arby’s open for service. Some outlets of Arby’s might open at reduced hours. So, it would be best to confirm with your nearest Arby’s outlet about their Thanksgiving status.
Arby’s is one of America’s most loved fast-food chains. It opened its doors in 1964, and today, they are located in over 3,300 locations across the United States. The food from Arby’s has gained so much popularity that the brand has also opened its restaurants in other countries like Canada, Turkey, Mexico, South Korea, Yemen, and Egypt.
So, what makes this fast-food chain so famous? Arby’s offers its customers a great menu that includes items like juicy chicken, slow-roasted beef, sliders, sides & snacks, meals, desserts, beverages, and special kids’ menu. The only thing at Arby’s that comes second to the meats is the sauces.
Only a handful of restaurants make their own sauces, and they are available in a few varieties. But at Arby’s, you find 15 varieties of sauces that range from the mild and creamy ranch, and spicy mustards, to berry sauces. With so many options, a meal at Arby’s truly turns out to be a satisfying and memorable experience.
Did you know that this giant sandwich was actually created in response to a customer’s requests? Yes, that’s true. This idea of a sandwich struck so much with the brand that they actually started selling it. So, the good news? You really can actually order a Meat Mountain at Arby’s.
In this article, we will find out whether Arby’s will be open on Thanksgiving Day. Read on and find out more.
Arby’s Opening/Closing Hours On Thanksgiving
|Arby’s Thanksgiving Hours||Closed/ Reduced Hours|
There’s good and bad news for all Arby’s fans out there. Arby’s will officially stay closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. But the restaurants at some locations might open at reduced hours. Therefore, you will have to check the operational status of Arby’s closest to you by giving them a call.
Arby’s and a majority of other restaurants remain officially closed on Thanksgiving Day as it is a national holiday. But a few Arby’s restaurants may open in selected locations. If you still don’t want to miss out on Arby’s hamburgers and sandwiches on Thanksgiving, you can visit the restaurant a day before Thanksgiving Day.
All Arby’s outlets will be open on November 24 as per their usual timings, which are from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. So, you can enjoy a meal at Arby’s one day before Thanksgiving or purchase a meal and refrigerate it for Thanksgiving Day.
Similar Restaurant Chains That Are Closed On Thanksgiving
- Subway – A light sandwich is sometimes all we need to satiate lunchtime hunger pangs. Subway serves some of the best sandwiches ever, however, unfortunately not on Thanksgiving this year.
- Taco Bell – Taco Bell is an internationally recognized chain, known for, yes, their tacos! On Thanksgiving, however, Taco Bell will not be serving customers this year.
- Chick-fil-A – Not just known for their OG chicken sandwiches, Chick-fil-A is also one of those restaurants that is known for being closed on Sundays and certain holidays. So, as per those strong norms that the chain follows, they will not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Panera Bread – The one perfect stop to satisfy cravings, but in a healthy way is Panera Bread. However, this chain serving some of the healthiest, yet heartiest food in America will not be open on Thanksgiving.
- Sonic Drive-In – Sonic Drive-In is famous not just for serving great burgers and shakes, but also for their unique style of service. But, on Thanksgiving, you will have to consider other places to enjoy the burgers and milkshakes, but maybe not the service!
- Chipotle – Chipotle is well known for serving some of the best burritos you may ever have in your life. Unfortunately, they will not be open on Thanksgiving this year, so you may have to consider other options for burrito cravings.
- Dairy Queen – Although the name of this chain is ‘Dairy Queen’, I must say that their burgers are pretty phenomenal too! On Thanksgiving this year, Dairy Queen will however, not be open.
- Panda Express – Craving Chinese? We all can agree that there’s no better place in the United States than Panda Express! But, you will have to take your chinese cravings elsewhere on Thanksgiving as the chain will not be open on this holiday.
- Whataburger – Burgers so good, they actually make you say, “What-a-burger!” . However, you won’t be able to enjoy saying that on Thanksgiving as Whataburger will be closed.
- Jimmy John’s – Even though America has a lot of sandwich places, there’s none of them quite like Jimmy John’s! But, you will have to settle for a different option as Jimmy John’s will not be open on Thanksgiving this year.
A majority of Arby’s restaurants will remain closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. However, a few might open. Therefore, it would be a good idea to check with the store nearest to you about their working hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Arby’s open on Thanksgiving 2023?
Arby’s will officially remain closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2023. But some outlets may open at reduced hours.
What menu items can you enjoy at Arby’s?
You can indulge in many delicious menu items from Arby’s. These include sandwiches, wraps, hamburgers, fries, juicy chicken, sliders, desserts, and much more.
What food is Arby’s known for?
Arby’s is especially known for its roast beef sandwiches and a wide range of sauces apart from the other delectable items.
Why does Arby’s roast beef taste different?
Arby’s roast beef sandwich has a distinct flavor. The chain uses its own blend of seasonings to give it’s roast beef a unique taste.
What are Arby’s curly fries?
Arby’s curly fries have a spring-like shape. They come with a unique blend of spices.