If beef sandwiches is what you crave, then there is no place better than Arby’s! And if you haven’t tried it yet, make the best use of Labor Day this year and head to Arby’s for a lip-smacking meal. This food chain has been rocking the American fast-food scene for a long time. Let’s find out what Arby’s operational timing is on Labor Day 2022.
One of the most popular fast food chains of United States, Arby’s, will keep its doors open for customers on Labor day. The restaurant will accept orders as per its usual timings, which are from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
However, due to the holiday on Labor day, certain Arby’s locations might operate at different hours than usual. Thus, to avoid inconvenience, it would be a good idea to contact the chain for specific location timings.
Arby’s opened their doors in 1964 and has been known for their amazing roast beef sandwiches. More than 55 years later, they are located in over 3,300 locations across the United States, and it seems like there’s no stopping.
Who are the people behind the second-largest fast-food sandwich chain in America? Arby’s is the brainchild of two brothers, Forrest “Fuzzy” Raffel and Leroy, who served in the military during World War II. After buying their uncle’s restaurant equipment business in the 1950s, they took a chance to open their first quick-service roast beef sandwich shop in Boardman, Ohio. Arby’s opened its doors to customers on July 23, 1964.
With its headquarters in Georgia, today, Arby’s has locations in seven countries which are the United States of America, Canada, Turkey, Mexico, South Korea, Yemen, and Egypt. Arby’s offers a pretty versatile menu that includes some delicious items. The categories under Arby’s menu include meals, crispy, juicy chicken, slow-roasted beef, sliders, sides & snacks, desserts, beverages, kids’ menu, and market-fresh items. Some of Arby’s top picks include the pecan chicken salad sandwich meal, classic beef ‘n cheddar meal, chicken cheddar ranch meal, smokehouse brisket meal, etc.
In this article, you’ll find out about the operational status of Arby’s and all the specials you can order on Labor Day. Take a read!
Arby’s Opening/Closing Hours On Labor Day
|Arby’s Labor Day Hours||10 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
Arby’s remains open on Labor Day every year. The chain welcomes customers as per its usual working hours on this holiday. You can place an order at Arby’s on Labor Day from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
But keep in mind to check Arby’s timings once again before you head out, as certain locations might operate at varying hours.
While food remains the top priority to visit Arby’s, this fast-food chain also provides some offers on special occasions. So, while at Arby’s, make sure to check for one. Additionally, you can also surprise your friends this Labor Day by gifting them Arby’s gift card.
Arby’s gift cards can be used at any participating Arby’s restaurant in the United States. However, do inform them that Arby’s gift cards cannot be redeemed for online orders. Another reason that makes this gift card so special is the fact it never expires or loses value. To check the card balance, one can visit Arby’s official website.
So, let’s move on to find out what special items you can try at Arby’s this Labor Day.
Arby’s Specials That You Can Try On Labor Day 2022
The top five Arby’s menu items that you should try this Labor Day are:-
- Arby’s Classic Beef’ n Cheddar
- Arby’s Curly Fries
- Arby’s Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Arby’s Mozzarella Sticks
- Arby’s Smokehouse Brisket
1. Arby’s Classic Beef’ n Cheddar
Everyone knows how popular Arby’s classic roast beef sandwich is, but I would call Arby’s classic beef’ n cheddar sandwich absolute perfection.
Although both sandwiches have roast beef as their filling, the change in taste firstly comes from the bread they use. The classic beef’ n cheddar comes with a beautiful tasting onion roll bread instead of a sesame seed bun that is by far its best.
One bite into classic beef’ n cheddar, and you are left with an ultimate delight of a cheesy delicious dish. The richness of the cheddar and the zestiness of the red ranch come together beautifully.
2. Arby’s Curly Fries
Fries are always a good idea. But at Arby’s, curly fries from Arby’s are ones that no one ever thought of. If you haven’t tried their fries yet, you have been missing out on wholesome goodness.
The uniqueness of these fries begins with their shape. They are blanched, battered, fried, and frozen before being shipped out to Arby’s restaurants.
Let me just say that everything about these fries is perfect. They’re crispy on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. That’s not all. The famous Arby’s curly fries are coated with a combination of garlic, salt, onion, and various other spices, which makes them so delicious that you don’t even require a dipping sauce. No matter what you order, don’t forget these fries.
3. Arby’s Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich
In recent years, Arby’s has added to its collection of chicken options to its menu. And of all the chicken choices, the buffalo crispy chicken sandwich stands out.
Arby’s takes their crispy chicken filet and drowns it in a spicy buffalo sauce. It is then made to sit on a bed of shredded lettuce and is topped with a rich ranch sauce. But the ranch sauce is unlike their ranch dipping sauce. It has elevated flavors due to the presence of peppercorn and parmesan.
Although the buffalo crispy chicken sandwich is spicy, it’s worth giving a try for the flavorful ranch.
4. Arby’s Mozzarella Sticks
Arby’s offers a lot of sides that are all unique and flavorful. But their mozzarella sticks hold a value of their own. If you think all mozzarella tastes pretty much the same, you should order these sticks to enjoy their lip-smacking flavors.
Arby’s mozzarella sticks are battered and fried until golden brown.
When you pull apart one of the sticks, you witness how amazingly stretchy their mozzarella is. The crunchy and gooey texture is like nothing else. What makes the Mozzarella Sticks even better is the marinara dipping sauce which is thick and extremely flavorful. Unlike the others, you can enjoy these sticks at home by reheating them.
5. Arby’s Smokehouse Brisket
The smokehouse brisket is one of the unique menu items at Arby’s. The brand smokes its brisket for a minimum of 13 hours in a pit smoker. This flavorful delight comes along with gouda cheese that has also been smoked. To finish off the smokehouse brisket, Arby’s adds a layer of crispy onions, barbecue sauce, and some mayo.
When you bite into this sandwich, the crispness of onions combined with the flavors of the smoked brisket and the smoked cheese turns out to be way too good.
Similar Restaurants That Are Open On Labor Day
- Sonic Drive-In – Planning to have your Sonic favorites on Labor DayI this year?This restaurant serves holiday meal-worthy treats to the customers, even on holidays like Labor Day. Seek out the link and check out Sonic Drive-In’s operational hours on Labor Day this year.
- Sonic Drive-In – Planning to have your Sonic favorites on Labor Day this year?This restaurant serves holiday meal-worthy treats to the customers, even on holidays like Labor Day. Seek out the link and check out Sonic Drive-In’s operational hours on Labor Day this year.
- Little Caesars – This chain of restaurants in another famous American pizza hub that’s open and ready to serve its customers on Labor Day. You can enjoy numerous varieties of pizzas along with satiating drinks. Click on the name of this restaurant and check out what dishes you can expect on the menu of Little Caesars this Labor Day.
- Dairy Queen – Give a sweet finish to your holiday meal by having delicious frozen treats! By frozen treats, I mean ice creams. But ice creams from Dairy Queen are a real holiday treat. So, check out at what time you should visit this ice cream cum fast food hub to enjoy your Labor Day.
- Jack in the Box – More than just a fast-food restaurant, Jack in the Box is an all-day breakfast hub. So, why not have a happy meal at Jack in the box on holiday like Labor Day? Follow the link now and read the perfect holiday dishes that you can have on Labor Day.
- Panda Express – If you feel like trying the best of Chinese cuisine on Labor Day this year, visit your nearest Panda Express. This Chinese restaurant chain is open and serving all its menu specials on Labor Day. So, check out what dishes you can try here at Panda Express on Labor Day this year.
- Popeyes – How about enjoying mouth-watering flavors from Louisiana Kitchen on Labor Day? Then plan your holiday meal at Popeyes on Labor Day this year. This restaurant chain has amazingly delish dishes to satiate your cravings for Louisiana flavors.
- Papa John’s – Papa John’s is another masterpiece in the American fast-food industry to serve you a happy holiday meal on Labor day this year. So, hurry up and check out at what time you can visit your nearest Papa John’s to have a holiday meal on Labor Day.
- Whataburger – What-a-burger does to a hungry tummy is exactly “Whataburger” menu does to a holiday mood! So don’t forget to try their burger under the special offer on Labor Day this year.
- Jimmy John’s – Jimmy John’s is a food paradise for die-hard foodies! And the good news is that this restaurant chain has decided to stay open and active for its customers on Labor Day this year. But first, check out the link to know what special you can expect on the menu of Jimmy John’s this year on Labor Day.
Arby’s remains open on Labor Day. This chain serves customers as per its usual timings on this holiday, which are from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Celebrate this Labor Day by getting food from Arby’s!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Arby’s open on Labor Day?
Arby’s will stay open and operational on September 5, Labor Day.
What will Arby’s working hours be on Labor Day?
Arby’s working hours on Labor Day will stay the same as its usual working hours from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
What menu items can you enjoy at Arby’s on Labor Day?
The top five Arby’s menu items that you should try this Labor Day are Arby’s classic beef ‘n cheddar, Arby’s curly fries, Arby’s buffalo crispy chicken sandwich, Arby’s mozzarella sticks, Arby’s smokehouse brisket, and much more.
What beverages does Arby’s serve?
Arby’s offers Coca-Cola, Coke Zero Sugar, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light, Mello Yello, Barq’s Root Beer, Hi-C Flashin’ Fruit Punch, Fanta Orange, and Powerade Mountain Berry Blast.
Does Arby’s have a kids’ menu?
Yes, Arby’s has a good choice for Kids’ menu consisting of drinks and snacks. Check out their website to know more.
Does Arby’s offer desserts?
Arby’s has a lineup of delicious desserts. These include apple turnover, cherry turnover, salted caramel, chocolate cookies, triple chocolate cookies, chocolate shake, vanilla shake, jamocha shake, and orange cream shake.
Does Arby’s serve wrap?
Arby’s serves delicious wraps such as roast turkey and Swiss wrap, roast turkey ranch and bacon wrap, buffalo chicken wrap, and roast turkey club wrap.